- Identifying root cause of problems, assessing both long and short - term impact of proposed solutions, and developing effective solution
- Experienced with entire product lifecycle in rolling out of new products from ideation to launch as well as adding new features to existing products
- Is self-starter, can identify process and product improvements, is able to make critical decisions and possess effective collaborating skills to work efficiently with cross functional teams.
- Has three plus years of experience in managing direct reports, maximum of 8 team members
- Experience in developing quarterly, yearly and multi-year roadmaps featuring products, services and multiple work-streams.
- Posses excellent communication, planning, prioritizing and organizing skills
- Ability to understand technical concepts and evaluate trade-offs using quantitative and qualitative business case analysis skills
- Experience with AWS Cloud Services from core platform perspective and familiarity with Microsoft Azure
- Well versed in writing epics, themes and user stories using tools like Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Sr Product Manager
- Leading the Identity platform as well software engineering team of 8 dev-ops and 7 software engineers for developing One ID platform for launching Disney Streaming Services.
- Focusing on enabling global infrastructure to support Disney+ streaming services using AWS cloud services for multi region and active/active platform development.
- Responsible for creating and communicating the product strategy and roadmap, including prioritization efforts and milestone reviews, to ensure that completion dates coincides with the D+ service product launch.
- Effectively managed both internal and external clients on strategic initiatives from ideation-to-delivery to ensure that Disney + service and roadmap priorities get to market with solutions aligned to DTCI’s vision
- Led the Identity platform engineering team of 12-14 dev-ops engineers and revamped engineering processes implementing bi-weekly sprints, agile methodologies, architecture, design and code reviews.
- Leading refactoring of OneId services to improve OneID login experience across all platforms for all business units focusing on enabling global infrastructure to support Disney+ streaming services.
- Led the Cloud Migration Program to migrate OneId services to AWS cloud platform resulting into 80% reduction in operational cost, optimizing company’s assets, delivering highly available & fault tolerant infrastructure
- Established and rolled out better development practices for team in order to improve productivity and quality including schedules, estimates, regular bug triaging and brown bags to promote cross team learning.
- Introduced practice of including innovation week for each delivery period to allow engineers to work on ideas to implement new technologies and improving platform services
Technical Product Manager
- As a Lead Integrations Technical Product Manager, I was responsible for managing team of 6 Product Owners, delivering technical capabilities, features, epics, and business cases for RxMS Pharmacy Renewal Product
- Drove roadmap and quarterly planning process across Product, Engineering and Pharmacy Operations
- Support multiple cross-functional technical teams to deliver their objectives in fast-paced projects
- Worked embedded within multiple software development teams to support full product lifecycle development
- Built and maintain feature backlogs, manage engineering dependencies and ensure concise and accurate communications with stakeholders
- Led efforts to identify risks, dependencies, critical paths, resolve key project conflicts, and establish appropriate resolution paths
- Filled the gaps across roles and functions as needed, performing as an adaptive problem solver
- Provide reporting as necessary on project status, risks, issues and mitigation plans
- Created a collaborative work environment that fosters shared understanding, transparency, mastery, autonomy, innovation and continuous learning
- Coach and mentor teams in the best practices of agile technical execution and management
Confidential, Chicago, I
IVR Software Dev/ Product Manager
- Led software dev teams creating new IVR products and supporting existing ones for retaining current and on-boarding new clients
- Prioritizing and creating quarterly roadmaps focusing on customer needs and requirements, hosting Ideation meetings with customers in voice portfolio to strengthen the relationship and better collaborations for product and feature developments.
- Practiced organization-wide iterative Agile development process based on Scrum allowing teams to deliver higher quality product more frequently
- Led the CI/CD effort company-wide to maintain code in GitLab, building utilized Jenkins and deployment utilized Docker
- Created, implemented, and managed sustaining, customer support, and deployment issues
- Rolled out new IVR product- Rx Prior Authorization for Medicaid and Medicare Business by delivering business and functional specifications along with technical design documents
- Led the separate development effort for implementing strategic changes to products to improve systems as well as increase cost savings
- Implemented Defect Density initiative organization wide through heavy defect reduction efforts to meet a zero defect goal.
- Designed software program for call log data analysis for improving authentication rate to decrease call failure rates by 60% and call center cost by 20% for Medicare and Medicaid members.
- Partnered with key technology vendor to integrate audio and voice recognition software
Lead Consultant- Healthcare/Retail Consultant
- Led development effort for web and iOS application for pharmacy benefit systems which supported various business units
- User testing, user flows, architecture diagrams, prototypes, visual design, functional documentation, technical documentation, implementation from planning to deployment