- Banking Professional wif 10+ years progressively responsible experience including management & full noledge of banking policies, procedures & regulations relating to money laundering & compliance; specific specializations include: branch operations, residential mortgage underwriting, Commercial lending, sales management, strategic planning, team management, account management, financial planning & driving revenue.
- Subject Matter Expert who works well wif cross culture team on a global level and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously & translates business data into digestible information that improves corporate processes.
- Strategic Leader who can accurately determine needs of customer, understand risk tolerances, develop action plans & cultivate longstanding client relationships. Critical Thinker wif experience leading & mentoring teams - exemplifying courage, candor, commitment & effective use of communication.
- Leadership, office management & strong business acumen
- Exceptional interpersonal, facilitation, negotiation and communications skills
- Extremely motivated & highly adaptable to change / fast paced environments
- Effective liaison between business and IT in teh management of projects to facilitate teh understanding, clarification, and implementation of requirements
- Expertise in Identify functional and non-functional requirements for information technology
- Solicit requirements through interview, workshops, surveys, and/ or existing systems documents or procedures
- Identify and document existing system deficiencies
- ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE: People soft, swift payment, GERS, Open Act, Symitar, Customer Assist, Contact Manager, Data warehousing, Custodial Data, Secure - File, Actimize, Microsoft Office Suite, ADP client source, Fraud point lexis Nexis, instant ID lexis Nexis, Bridger insight.
Confidential - Harlem, NY
Credit Associate / Business Analyst
- Supported Senior Loan Workout Managers who managed challenged loan exposures; ordered searches for investigative reports for specified accounts & updates completed investigations on a tracking system
- Developed, documented & implemented detailed action plans consisting of potential remedies, options (legal actions challenged credits in our portfolio) & provided periodic status reports to senior management
- Worked wif internal/external counsel for waivers, consents, amendment negotiations & documentation drafting; complied wif corporate policies, loan provision & charge-off planning; initiate loan payment using SWIFT; adhered to applicable compliance/operational risk controls in accordance wif regulatory & AML standards & policies; identified & communicated risk-related issues to management
- Tracked missing information on teh SBA loans: loan histories, payments, mortgage, notes, mortgage assignments, deeds & appraisal reports; provided clerical & investigative support to Credit/Periodic Review/Risk Analysts & management: UCC filing, CLTB, Charge offs, update insurance policies for sold or purchased properties
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
Mortgage Loan Originator (Business Analyst)
- Communicate & assist wif information to ensure single-family loan servicing compliance; Review & recommend any needed loan servicing system needs & assist wif team projects; Research these areas regarding their market shares, research their competitors for pricing & products, recommend business exposures, recommend new tailored lending products specific to teh needs of that region
- Effectively & efficiently organized & facilitate interviews & workshops, identify opportunities for functional domain business process improvements, Facilitate teh gathering, analysis phase or stage plans such as major activities, tasks, milestone, schedule, resource allocation
- Prepared documentation for system attributes (non-functional requirement) such as security, reliability, performance, maintainability, and usability
- Implemented strategy wif local municipal & county offices for brand exposure; trained & mentored team of (15) personal bankers on mortgage & loan products; set up multiple branch locations along wif hardware: computers, printers, IT connections, routers; monitored all Fannie Mae lender announcements for any required updates for teh loan servicing team
Confidential, Paramus, NJ
Mortgage Loan Originator
- Coordinated all phases of mortgage loans from origination to document collection, loan processing & pre-underwriting; pre-qualified/pre-approved loans, evaluated applications & reviewed credit history to determine loan risk; Analyzed documents & informed clients of discrepancies
- Organized appraisals, flood cert, credit supplements, title work, payoffs, homeowner’s insurance, employment & bank verifications; problem-solved customer questions to process transactions; educated borrowers on federal mortgage lending policies
- Implored further mortgage business via maintenance of strong network of referrals; attended events to raise referral source awareness of teh company’s products & services; successfully trained team of (8) personal bankers on all products
- Verified all aspects of client identification program CIP and necessary loan application documents were provided and in accordance wif no your customer KYC . USA Patriot ACT and Bank Secrecy Act BSA standards.
Confidential, Nutley, NJ
Mortgage Loan Officer (Business Analyst)
- Delivered prompt, accurate & excellent customer service; introduced Instant issue Card machine and CRM concept for customer follow up, reminder set up, notes input after every interaction wif customers; implemented test scenarios wif IT teams to ensure all in-house technical programs functioned properly
- Evaluated financial statements & contacted institutions & customers to clarify details; Filed completed packages in a timely manner; managed any conditions sent from underwriting departments; Maintained complete confidentiality of all submitted information according to release guideline; Created & completed loan submission package
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Championed in creating an outstanding customer experience to help teh branch meet sales objectives, contributing to teh success of teh firm; liaised wif assigned portfolio of customers to discover their financial needs & provided product & service recommendations; made sure all data input on CPC portal (Chase Private Client) were in communication wif branch operating systems; collaborated wif IT regarding Chase private client program roll out for current location & instant issue card machine
- Experienced in traditional term loans, short-term loans, SBA loans, equipment loans, business lines of credit, and merchant cash advances.
- Promoted to SBS Specialist when achieved 6/63/life series & health licenses - prospected small businesses wif designated territory to provide cash flow via credit, business lines, & loans; partnered wif Relationship Manager to offer SBA loans
Confidential, Dumont, NJ
Financial Sales Consultant-ABM
- Recruited & trained new employees to ensure all employees followed compliance, treated customers fairly & wif high professionalism; delivered personal attention to customers to ensure highest level of satisfaction, to generate repeat clientele & to encourage word of mouth referrals; processed banking account transactions: wifdrawals, loan payments & deposits & played instrumental role in branch openings, consolidations, & closings
- Secured comprehensive understanding of mortgage lending, business planning, and strong company assets, including investment and profitability analysis, P&L management risk mitigation, and budget and strategic planning experience.
- Trained team of (25) personal bankers on consumer & residential loan products; served as Branch Manager, (in their absence) & performed all responsibilities: created business plans, team supervision, drove sales & branch targets