- Over 8 years of diversified experience in areas like, Business System Analysis, Quality Analyst Technical /Integration /System /Collaboration & Process.
- Strong experience with different project methodologies such as Agile, Scrum Methodology, Waterfall and RUP Methodologies.
- Knowledgeable of Spiral as well as Rapid Application Development (RAD) in all four phases of a project: Inception, Elaboration, Construction and Transition.
- Experienced in Data modeling, Dimensional modeling, & Business Process Modeling, Knowledge in developing data movement, data cleansing and data integrity processes.
- Excellent knowledge of Business Intelligence and Data warehousing concepts, Database performance Tuning, Performance monitoring and Optimization.
- Experienced in creating Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Technical Requirement Document (TRD), Integration Requirement Specification (IRS), and Functional Requirement Specification (FRS).
- Collaboration diagrams, and activity diagrams), and Class Diagrams based on UML methodology using Rational Rose, Visio.
- Well versed with writing scripts for collection of statistics, reorganization of tables and indexes and creation of indexes for enhancing performance for data access.
- Facilitated joint application development (JAD) sessions, one on one interview and meetings with business users and subject matter experts (SMEs) to gather requirements
- Assisted the database designer in Data Modeling through ER diagrams, Data Flow diagram, Use cases, and flow chart to identify tables, attributes and relationships between tables.
- Proficient in developing Business Process Modeling (BPM) flows, Requirement elicitation and gathering, Use Case Model, Analysis Model, Design Model, Implementation Model, Use Case Diagrams, Behavior Diagrams (sequence diagrams,
- Experienced in creating detailed use cases, test scenarios, test cases for testing the functional and non - functional aspects, documented User Manuals and Business Rules.
- Synchronized off- shore and Onsite teams between different time zones.
- Assisted to develop the Test Plan, Test Cases and Test Scenarios to be used in testing based on Business Requirements, technical specifications and/or product knowledge.
- Experienced in Active Directory (AD) services. Ability to create users, Groups; Set roles, Permissions, Validity.
- Conducted User Acceptance Testing, gathered and Effective written and oral communication skills with excellent skills in report documentation and business presentation using MS Power Point.
- Established appropriate security levels for processes, information exchange and system implementation.
- Collaborated with Stake holders, IT Teams and vendors ensuring that management is updated with project status and any problems and issues are informed or escalated appropriately for timely action.
- Well versed in broad range of technologies, including business process tools such as Microsoft project, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Visio. Executed standardized documentation procedures for change request, Internal and external communication, and any other relevant documentation.
- Experienced in conducting walkthroughs with QAs and Developers regarding the defects and Technical Specification Documents.
- Skilled in mapping data from source to target systems and in corporate validation/transformation rules tied to the required data elements.
- Analyze team performance; allocate resources for efficient performance and time and cost effective outputs for the project to be completed in timely manner.
Business Modeling Tools: Rational Rose (UML), Visio, Top Team
SDLC Methodologies: Waterfall, Scrum, Rational Unified Process(RUP), Agile Methodology
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Server 2000/2003/2008 , XP/VISTA/7, Apple, UNIX
Project Management: MS (Project, Word, SharePoint, Visio, Excel, Power point and Access), Snag IT, Snipping Tool
Defect Tracking & Change Management Tools: Bugzilla, HP Quality Center(QTP), PVCS Tracker, Redmine, Testrail.
Databases & Report Tools: Oracle (SQL, XQuery), SQL Server, Oracle Report Builder, Cognos.
Web Technology: Websphere, Weblogic, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Service Bus, Apache Tomcat
Internet Technologies: .Net, PHP, HTML, XML, VISUAL BASIC 6, C#
Languages: HTML, Java script, UML, SQL, PL/SQL
Confidential, New York, NY
- Extensively involved in implementation of effective requirements practices, including gathering User Requirements, and analyzing User Requirement Document (URD), and functional specification document (FSD), use and continuous improvement of a requirement gathering processes.
- Applied RUP methodology with its various workflows, artifacts and activities to manage life cycle from Inception to Transition phase.
- Acted as liaison between external clients and SMEs to generate and standardize product requirements specification documents such as URS/FRS/Use Cases.
- Employed UML methodology in creating UML Diagrams such as Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, State Diagrams, Activity Diagrams and business process and workflows.
- Was engaged in applying CMM standards which provided guidance for improving organization’s processes and the ability to manage the development, acquisition, and maintenance of products or services Confidential was providing to its clients.
- Assisted JAD sessions to identify the business flows and determine whether any current or proposed systems are impacted by the EDI X12 Transaction, Code set and Identifier aspects of HIPAA. Involved in GAP analysis, mapping, implementation, and testing for processing of Medicaid Claims. Worked on EDI transactions: 270, 271, 835, and 837 (P.I.D) to identify key data set elements for designated record set.
- Involved in designing & determined 3-tier architecture for the claim processing system. Assisted team lead in developing Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) to trace the relationship between business and functional requirements to test cases. Prepared and executed different Test Cases and Test Scripts.
- Involved in conducting Functionality testing, Integration testing, Regression testing and User Acceptance testing (UAT). Provided analysis and insight to QA Team in defects and bugs tracking.
Confidential, Cambridge, MA
Sr. Business Analyst
- Performed data analysis, functional decomposition of functional requirements, facilitated design sessions.
- Analyzed, documented, validated and managed business requirements of stakeholders and end users and involved in creating Business process Models and Data models.
- Conducted peer reviews, inspections and walkthroughs with project team to validate requirements.
- Engaged in Quality Assurance and Quality Control teams to participate in the validation of requirements and to define conditions needed to verify requirements.
- Worked closely with Usability Design Team (UI) and application developers to validate that solutions met business needs.
- Gathered and analyzed functional and business requirements to write Test plans, Test cases for manual testing.
- Performed Functional testing, Regression Testing, Negative Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, Unit testing and Smoke testing of the Application and its interfaces.
- Created various mapping documents for mapping from one message format (Source Specific XML) to the other Target Specific Message (XML, RXML, HL7, CCD).
- Generated Traceability matrix to map requirements, tests and defects. Participated in RCA- Root Cause Analysis of major issues. Participated in defect review board to discuss the status of the defect.
- Created a report for testing coverage of functional requirements. Generated Test reports and metrics for higher management and officials.
- Validated transaction workflow from the within the LIMS and ATLAS thru EDI. Tested EDI transmissions after every fix and release.
- Documented entire workflow of a sample received from Accessioning in LIMS to final report delivery. Assisted in identifying the Pros and Cons of using LIMS with a gateway to ERP vs Building LIMS within ERP.
- Validated the data that has been electronically transmitted either to a portal or fax for (ECM) Electronic Content Management.
- Designed Test plan and Test cases for manual and automation testing, developed and maintained checklists for regression, functional, system and interface testing.
- Provide proactive leadership as a senior member of the informatics and IT department; with other senior team members, collaborate on releases and release process/procedures and other team objectives and goals
Confidential, Woodbridge, NJ
Business & Logistics Analyst
- Gathered User and business requirements through interviews, surveys, prototyping and observing Stored and modified requirements in MS Word. Participated in JAD sessions to identity business rules and requirements.
- Analyzed and prioritized user and business requirements as system requirements that must be included while developing the software. Documented current and future Business processes and developed Process Maps.
- Assisted in the management of requirements and artifacts in appropriate requirements management tools such as Microsoft SharePoint.
- Created UML Diagrams like Use Case Diagram, Activity Diagram.
- Analyzed requirements modeled current business environment and produced cost effective redevelopment options for a system to capture property project details.
- Reconciled vendor invoice statements with GL statements, vendor and customer accounts in NEO accounting system, ensured purchase order and vendor master accuracy, reduced accrued expenses by more than 50% in preparation of financial year-end audits, assured invoicing quality by communicating for vendor management, and automated data collation.
- Measured profitability ratios of the P & L statement and reported analysis to senior management.
- Manage the development of an automated customized workflow process for deliverable management using Microsoft Share Point and collaborate with stakeholders for user acceptance testing.
- Creating Business flow to capture required data in future, define business rules to determine co-ordination as required for CMS.
- Audited offshore suppliers & Local vendors on periodical basis, Coordinated with suppliers to address audit results and conducted quarterly reviews to ensure compliance.
- Promoting SharePoint functionalities & exploring possibilities of mapping the new projects to be implemented on SharePoint.
- Conducted walkthroughs with the end users and stakeholders to gather the modification requests from the user to upgrade or change the business specifications for the product.
- General Case management (CMS) functionality for any logical case management for initial claims, post claim determinations.
- Responsible for creating the BPM strategies and Lead the QA team in testing throughout various stages. Of QA process.
- Assigning tasks & giving knowledge transfers to Jr. SharePoint team members and offshore team members.
- Worked with the Business and SQL developers on the analysis and resolution of data related problem tickets and other defects.
- Involved in preparing a simple and detailed User Guide and Manual for the application and for an intended novice user. Created SOP’s, flow charts, manual and arranged employee sessions using Power Point, Visio and MS-Word.
- Involved in Risk Analysis and GAP Analysis for current and new process.
- Worked on different projects simultaneously for the same enterprise release. Provided status updates addressing functional and technical elements, milestones, budgets.
- Involved in the entire project management cycle - project initiation, project planning, project execution, project controls and project close activities.
- Gathered and defined User Requirements and decomposed them to functional specifications.
- Effectively documented the business processes by identifying business events and converted the processes to business scenarios.
- Assessed and analyzed the current business process to identify the gaps or redundancy in the processes and design the BPR - business process re-engineering structure and developing the workflow analysis.
- Involved in the analysis and design of workflow analysis and processes as a part of Business Process Re-engineering.
- Actively contributed in identifying the Business rules and designing the business process documentations as well as SDLC documentations.
- Captured & documented the reporting and control requirements.
- Interacted with the business users, application developers, technology team, and QA team as and when needed to resolve the issues as a part of issue management.
- Analyzed, optimized and prioritized the processes involved; prepared deliverables: Business Workflows, Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional and Non Functional Requirements Specification.
- Developed UAT manuals, planed and conducted User Acceptance Testing and maintained defect matrix.
- Provided Post Implementation support by analyzing the issues, identifying the resource for issue resolution and interacting with cross functional team members.
Confidential, Iselin, NJ
Data Systems Analyst
- In depth knowledge on Foreign Exchange (FX) transactions, Conversions.
- Analyzed data from various resources.
- Co-ordinate inputs from the entire global teams while preparing the critical business documentation.
- Generated several reports based on the customer, Locations, Transaction history, transaction mode, clearances, and market analysis.
- Processed workflow diagrams.
- Worked on OTC and Exchange derivatives for report management process.
- Monitored the workflow for income generated thru FX, Interest Revenue (IR) earned over the exchange transaction period.
- Verified the data workflow using SQL queries.
- Maintained transaction log for daily transactions and for periodical reviews.
- Acquainted with Swap Deposit Repository (SDR) for maintaining records for the OTC derivatives.
- Created presentations based on transaction data allowing the marketing team to cater market trends.
Confidential, Cherry Hill, NJ
- Performed end to end testing of the new functionality designed before it went for the Enterprise release.
- Updated the issues log with all issues identified during UAT and communicated the same to all stakeholders.
- Participated in daily UAT status meeting with all teams involved to resolve outstanding issues.
- Designed Test plan and Test cases for manual and automation testing, developed and maintained checklists for regression, functional, system and interface testing. This included Web and client/ server testing.
- Manually Performed UAT testing for each final release version.
- Identify and analyze XML data elements from the end to end perceptive to articulate the business needs and provide solutions accordingly.
- Participated in review and analysis of Requirements document, Design document, Effort Estimation.
- Monitored bugs based on severity and assigned to developers for resolving the bugs using the repository built in MS- ACCESS
- Review test assignments, develop test plans and scripts, and conduct tests as assigned.
- Used SHARE POINT to gather information from various groups to put together the issues to outline new project.
- Checked the data flow through the front end to backend and used SQL queries, to extract the data from the database.
- Was instrumental in designing and working on GUI, User Profile, created workflow processesdocumentation & charts in coordination with UI/UX team.
- Lead the Agile Software Development Life Cycle throughout the Project with all involved teams - including business.
- Assisted the Test lead with estimations and also got the opportunity to work with the project manager inpreparing the project schedules, milestone tracking, and resource allocation.
Confidential, Westborough, MA
Quality Assurance /Business Analyst
- Conducted interviews and JAD sessions to gather requirements. Gathered and analyzed functional and business requirements.
- Performed all phases of end-to-end testing which includes User Acceptance testing, Functionality testing, Regression Testing, GUI testing, boundary testing, negative testing, system testing, Integration Testing, batch Testing, unit testing and Smoke testing of the Application, its interfaces and Client-Server Utilities.
- Created mock-ups of new screens. Wrote use cases and created diagrams in VISIO such as flow charts, context diagrams and activity diagrams.
- Created traceability matrix using MS Excel. Interact with the users to obtain various scenarios and mimic those scenarios in the QA environment.
- Played a significant role to communicate and interact with the development team on many occasions to understand the requirement and functionality thoroughly when the design documents were unclear.
- Individually involved in writing Test Plan, Test cases and analyze the Test Results. Created testing scenario’s for the application. Verified actual results with expected results.
- Documented the entire Business process for each procedure at each stage of the lifecycle of a specimen from receiving the Specimen thru the Accessioning, Batching, Extraction, Assay, PCR, Result Entry, and Result Review & Reporting in MS-WORD.
- Categorized bugs based on severity and assigned to developers for resolving the bugs. Responsible for Regression testing after bug fixes and update the verified fixes in PVCS tracker.
- Interacted with the development and testing teams to improve overall quality of the Application.
- Created SOP’s, flow charts, manual using MS Word, VISIO and Power point. And arranged employee sessions.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Engaged in different phases of SDLC of the project executing RUP methodology of iterative software development from Inception to Transition phase.
- Performed the role of a liaison between Business Units and Technical Solution Developers.
- Understand and articulate Business Requirements from SME interviews and workshops and translate requirements into Business Requirement Specifications (BRS). Involved in conducting JAD with SMEs, Developers, Project Managers and Quality Analysts to discuss business requirements, test planning, resource utilization, and defect tracking sessions as a facilitator to gather requirements from the business area.
- Implemented Unified Modeling Language (UML) methodologies for process modeling and developing use cases. Developed Use Cases, Sequence diagram, State diagram, and Activity diagram.
- Involved in implementing Six Sigma practices to systematically improve processes and standards and by eliminating defects.
- Analyzed EDI ANSI X12 file mapping and reported in analysis spreadsheet. Performed validation of 837 (P, I, D) & 835 format files according to the EDIFECS engine. Management of Patient Profile Transfer (PPT) reports created by data team by verifying the associated data.
- Involved in creating Test Plans and created Test Cases from the BRD, FRD and design document to cover overall quality assurance. Conducted Functionality testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, UAT, and ETE testing. Generated weekly and monthly reports and submitted to the Team Leads and Manager for reporting status report and analyzing purpose.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes