- Ten plus years of Techno - functional experience in implementing, data migration from Oracle Agile PLM to Informatica 9.5 MDM system, and configuring
- Master Data, Business Process flow, Categories, Classes and sub Classes, configuring server, system and user setting in Agile PLM, SAP MM, SAP MDM and i2 MDM for various clients in various domains.
- Accomplished MDM Project Manager, experience in interacting with Business process users analyzing and defining user requirements, design and Configuration, dry test run in projects, data modeling and workflow analysis in Electronic
- Medical device and Semiconductor industries, looking for a MDM Project Manager position in a growth oriented Company
- Informatica MDM 9.5, i2 MDM, Source Data
- Landing table, Staging table, MDM Architecture
- Load Process Flow, Load Manager, Data Warehouse
- Target Data Model, Data Matching, Data Merging
- Cleansing, SAP MDM, IT strategy, Business Case Analysis technical Blueprint, Build version, History Load, Ad hoc query
- Risk Analysis, Oracle 11i, HP PPMC, Agile PLM 9.3.
- JDE ERP, SAP MM,, BOM Structure Report, Data Migration
- PLM Implementation and Upgrade, CRP, Use Case
- User workshop, User Administration and Troubleshooting
- Business Analysis, Project Scope and Charter, Scrum Methodology
- Sprint, BRD, ER Diagram, OLAP, Milestome Tracker
- Project Gate review and Success checklist
- Requirement Traceability Matrix, Interview Stakeholders
- Budget, Quarterly Forecast, Item, QAD, Constraints, Routings
- Resource, ECO, BOM Structuring, Oracle WebLogic Application Server
- Class, sub Class, Workflow Configuration, PLM and ERP Integration
Sr. Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Managed PLM 9.3.1 PC Performance Improvement support project initiation and planning, identifying the bottleneck Business and Functional aspects of user’s claims, organizing and building a 220.127.116.11 PLM sandbox environment, installation of PLM Package and DB dump, Hardware sizing and build, configuration, test cases and testing and recommend on the bottleneck issues. Coo-ordination with offshore Production Replica Sandbox environment build.
- Identified Pain points in Technical and Functional area of use, Data collection and migration to offshore for client production replicated Sandbox Environment Build, managed, verified and transferred Agile 931 Installable, Database Files to install in new Instance to execute verification and support process. Managed initiation of Projects such as Project Fore Blocker, Scope & Charter and Project Scoring Template document, Provided Project Status Metrics to project team, Project Planning, continuous monitoring and closure of the Project.
- Responsible for structuring Bill of materials) in Agile PLM, creating, reviewing and routing change orders in Agile PLM using Title Bloc, Affected Item and BOM tab
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Project Manager
- Managing targeted new budgeted Projects with average $3 Million annually.
- Work on a minimum of three big complex projects simultaneously.
- Managed MDR Data Warehouse that involves data archiving Historical and Current Energy storage and energy market data that is being used by Business clients that includes data extraction from multiple sources, cleansing, data loading and refreshing. Managed integrity checks, design spec. approval that creates the indexes, business views, partition views against the base data
- Manage multiple Energy Compliance Project with Financial Forecasting, budgeting, monitoring of actuals spent, performed comparative variance analysis with actual expense resource allocation.
- Work with the Customer and IT Technical teams to design a detailed schedule. Worked with SMEs to formulate, organize and track inter-connected projects
- Coordinate cross-project activities and work with cross functional teams
- Manage Project Risk, Project Plan, Forecast and Resource Planning, Staffing Profile, Budget Estimate for the project
- Manage multiple stakeholders across multiple projects, Meeting Stakeholders and discovering their IT requirements and Issue Resolution
- Manage coordination with CAISO and Business Clients relating BRS review, troubleshooting issues on releases, Initiative clarification, client expectation and Customer success management and manage multiple stakeholders across multiple projects
- Vendor Management and coordinating with Vendor relating Proposal, PG&E Build, Test and Deployment requirement, Issue Resolution
- Drive project intake to closing using SDLC applying Waterfall methodology
- Manage Project success check, Project Gate Exit review, Project status, Project Scope Change Request, Project summary, Project Health check and Resource Planning thru HP PPMC and Sibhumi.
- Strong experience in both Waterfall and Agile Scrum methodology.
- Work on co-location of resources, change management. Coordinating and Managing inter related projects.
Manager/Sr. Functional Consultant-MDM
- Involved in managing Batch Real Time Data Loading process in implementing Informatica MDM 9.5 Application from external sources to Landing, managed transferring data to Staging table using ETL, Synchronize, notify, unify, relate and Merge using Merging Engine, finally Match and Enrich data to Target Data Model, Create and track Project Plan, Cost Effort Estimate, Mechatronics Plan that consists of Tasks, resource requirement, Hardware sizing, Team profile based on Client’s RFP, presentation to Client about Cognizant capability, client’s pain points, requirement gathering using Questionnaire with continuous co-ordination with offshore team members, hosting workshops on Agile PLM Implementation, Instance to Instance Data Migration projects, BOM Management and PLM-ERP integration projects.
- Managed creating project, preparing Project Status Report, Initiating Project, generate Project risks and issues, adding MS Work Plan onto PPMC, attachment of deliverables and Artifacts in various phases of Informatica MDM Implementation Project, Generate Project Summary and Project Details, Project Gate review, Configure Participants, stakeholder management, using RACI, Addition of roles and Privileges, Project success check, Request Baseline and Project Closure in HP PPMC.
- Investigate the current Agile PACE program business processes to identify problems, complexities, part lifecycle and data management, BOM creation and Change Control process, AML Process flow. Involved in managing Use Case, Test case development, assigning roles & privileges on Cisco Agile PACE Prime program, defining Item attribute, LCP and change control attributes, configuration of ECO, BOM, Item, Class, Criteria, Workflow, PX and SDK using Agile Tools such as ACS and Import/Export and functionality, perform Use case Scenario and UAT.
- Worked with Client Reps regarding Data Migration projects regarding cross data migration Roadmaps, plans, system upgrade, scenario and process maps.
- Reduced cost performing gap analysis by On-site support for production builds at contract manufacturing locations using Agile OOB PC Module, PG&C Compliance Capabilities, Full Material Disclosure, configure PG&C system level configuration.
Sr. Process Architect/Business Analyst
Confidential, Alameda, CA
- Achieved significant cost savings implementing and managing Agile 18.104.22.168 File Manager Server Installation, Process Extension, role remediation and SDK Batch job Integration sprint projects.
- Improved software lifecycle change control process leading Agile team in sprint projects gathering requirements from users, defining system requirements, Business process architecture, PLM Process definition, analysis, design and implementation, ERD, Classification Schema, Database sizing analysis and Workflow configuration for change control process of EC, AC and MC relating managing and collaboration of product record information, requiring administration and updating roles and privileges, custom searches via Agile UI, Forms and Reports, Dry test run for various business rules and criteria. Communicate the vision of the Create and update production and validation workflow in production environment, configuring synchronization of design attributes, assign, create, inactivate roles, privileges to users
- Involved in managing Batch Real Time Data Loading process in Informatica MDM 9.5 Application from external sources to Landing and then manage synchronizing, Relating Data Hierarchy, Merging data for reliability, Matching data by using Identifying Key and data consolidated data into Consolidated Data Model. prepare review error report to validate accuracy, responsible for data reconciliation, determine reason for error, rectify products that cause error during batch load. Execute Material substitution, match code ID, Material Description and object selection. Involved in integration to ETL, Analytical systems and reporting System.
- Responsible for successful configuration and deployment of Agile PLM 22.214.171.124 and responsible for assigning roles and privileges, gathering requirements and preparing Test Scrip and use cases for Validation and Prototype workflow configuration in the change control process.
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
- Contributor of configuration and set up functional parameters of Oracle Bill of material Release 12, defining and build work day Calendar, defining BOM parameters, assigning view only privileges to forms, setting profile options to oracle BOM, assigning descriptive elements, designators, modifying components and bills, attaching files, assigning bill, create auto create configuration item, routing, component validation rules, specify attributes for components, generated where used item Report and Resource Report.
- Reviewed, analyzed and created detailed documentation of business systems and user needs including workflow, system and operational requirement gathering, ensure and gather clear and concise Business requirements from subject matter experts, generate process flow, program functions and steps required to develop effective business tools. Worked with IT to conduct testing to meet project timelines.
Staff Industrial Engineer
Confidential, Milpitas, CA
- Managed i2 MDM projects to simulate business inventory model, troubleshoot, maintain and associate Resources, drove programs relating failure analysis and corrective action, BOR, Part No. in i2 MDM. Managed Capacity Planning model and CM forecast.
- Lead Weekly Forecast meeting to discuss opportunities, assess risk and come up with approval decision. Used Agile PDM,, ER diagram using i2 MDM, store business information using SQL queries, enforce business rules using constraints, updated table structure, generated reports, scheduled projects, allocated resources. Customized configuration of Material Master Data and mapped out Plant, procurement, vendor info, storage location logically using SAP R/3 MM Module. Managed projects to simulate business inventory model, troubleshoot, maintain and associate BOR, Part No. in MDM. Staff Engineer, General Dynamics, Cupertino, CA (Hardware Industry)
- Performed BOM structuring and analysis, gathering requirement, generated BOM Structure Report, BOM Parameter Report, calculated manufacturing lead time for Sub Contractors. Installed oracle Server components and configured.
- Involved in upgrading Agile 9.1 Application, Schema upgrade. Lead MRB and 8D+ Team for CAPA of Rugged laptop build reliability and quality issues.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Achieved cost savings of $82K by rationalizing BOM, AVL, creating ECO thru Agile PLM 9.1 to 9.2, wrote Business Process Scripts. Involved in selection of oracle Application server components deploying Agile 9.2 Application and verifying Application Server, involved in CAPA team for compliance with quality system regulation relating Aligner build, CT Scanning and SLA manufacturing issues.
- Leader of internal and cross-functional team based process development and improvement efforts, chair meetings and lead projects for GAP Analysis, smog test, of end users
- Managed deployment of eSource and eDesign SCM data service solution to clients. Defined functional requirements for BOM creation, editing an existing BOM and BOM analysis designed to Target cost and sourcing. Performed Data modeling using eDesign Data Model Classification structure and Schema mapping to accommodate Client part entities. Deployed custom catalog e-procurement solution to standardize procurement processes to reduce customer cycle times for ordering approval and payment Used GUI relational database.
- Performed data modeling, designed, developed eSource, eDesign solution classification schema, worked with Explore Application Architecture, API Architecture
- Drove Prototype Embedded PCB Assembly, Memory Card, Input/ Output Card product from the concept stage to volume production on time and within budget.
- Coordinated with relative departments, Supplier, Sub-Contractor and Customer relating gathering requirement and documents relating new and existing product.