- 5+ years of diverse progressive experience in Information Technology, wif emphasis on Business Analysis and technical noledge.
- Expertise in working wif Business Analysis, Business Processes, Business Process Models, Business Flow Diagrams and Business Requirement Documents.
- Expertise in Business Systems Analysis and Requirements Management.
- Strong analytical, problem - solving and communication skills wif particular emphasis on clear, detailed Business Requirements and Functional Specifications, as well as reports for management.
- Team player, result-oriented, fast learner, excellent communication skills wif strong research capability.
- Direct responsibilities include experience wif requirements gathering, planning, organizing, and Change Management.
- Performs a variety of tasks, works wif general direction regarding tasks to be performed through profit and casualty.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) aspects.
- Experience in developing and writing functional business requirements and process flows.
- Experience in participating JAD sessions for project definition involving analyzing requirements, creating prototypes, user interface.
- Experience in Business Process definition, Risk Analysis, and Use Case Analysis.
- Developed designed and functional specifications and produced deliverables related to teh projects assigned.
- Experience in Business Analysis using tools such as Functional Flow charts, Check sheets, Interrelationship diagrams, Workshops and Brainstorming Sessions.
- Extensive exposure to Rational Unified Process (RUP) methodology including UML.
- Experience in creating test cases.
- Experience wif User Acceptance Testing (UAT) & release skill sets.
- Developed use case diagrams, sequence diagrams, state diagrams and activity diagrams using UML to make users and developers understand teh system.
Project Management Tools: MS Project, Excel, Agile (Rally, TDP, JIRA), Waterfall, SDLC, QA, Visio, Rational Rose, MS PowerPoint, Microsoft SharePoint
Process/Model Tools: MS Visio, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Rational Rose, Rational RequisitePro, Enterprise Architect, UML, Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, State Diagrams, Sequence Diagram
Test Tools: Test Director, Win Runner, Load Runner
Operating System: Windows, Macintosh, Linux
Database: MS-Access, SQL Server, PL/SQL, Windows
Other Tools: Requisite Pro, Rational Quality Manager, HP QC
Business Skills: Business Requirements Gathering Techniques, Business GAP/Process Analysis, Data Analysis, Use Cases, Document Analysis, Existing and Future Workflow Analysis, Impact Analyses, Facilitating Group discussions and
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Business Analyst/EDI Analyst
- Gathering requirements from Business Line Mangers and SME’s for teh redesigned Nationwide Financial Client Portal, Client Database and to Digitize teh Transactions.
- Perform system and document analysis to understand teh current systems.
- Develop Process Model and detailed Business Policies and documenting teh same in Business Requirement Document.
- Develop Use Case diagrams, Use case Narratives and User Stories.
- Develop Customer Database Mapping Document and Digital Transactions Mapping Document to map all Policy Administration Systems.
- Identify teh required fields for Client Database from Client extracts and Contract extracts from different Policy Administration Systems.
- Coordinate wif offshore team in documenting teh gathered Requirements in to BRD’s and FRD’s.
- Interact wif SOA architects for developing Integration Service Bus (ISB) & Enterprise Service(ESB).
- Worked closely wif System Architect to implement Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Client-side Validations, Server-side Validations, Web Method definitions and data modeling.
Business Analyst/EDI Analyst
- Performed root cause analysis to resolve teh issues related to 1095-A form.
- Performed data mining to support consumers issues related to 1095 -A form.
- Documented spreadsheet as an analysis and walk through internal review wif teh team lead.
- Gathering teh requirements from teh functional designs, JAD sessions, meetings and business analysis followed by drafting them in to teh Requirements documents.
- Used Waterfall method during teh project life cycle.
- Validated 1095-A form data related to consumers policy start/end date, Issuer name, mailing address update, monthly premium, coverage etc.
- Worked as a mentor and walk through review, provided on resolving teh issues.
- Updated teh internal portal as a result on root cause analysis.
- Worked as a coordinator and attended meeting wif team lead, development team and QA team related to different issues and resolution on 1095 A- form.
- Extensively involved in requirements gathering for developing their Inventory Management System, Central Billing Process System, Website Development to understand and capture data analysis and reporting requirements using Agile methodology.
- Worked wif end users, SMEs, and stakeholders to understand issues wif older application and teh requirements of teh new application.
- Responsible for translating BRD into functional specifications & test plans to closely coordinate wif both users and developers for arriving at mutually acceptable solutions.
- Actively participated in UAT and helped resolve bugs encountered post deployment of teh application.
- Worked on SQL to create reports and Excel to create pivot tables & charts, designed, recorded & executed macros and imported data into organizations database.
Jr. Business Analyst
- Expertise in project management, gathered business requirements and documented functional requirements pertaining to financial modules.
- Used Scrum model and worked on zero Iteration basis wif teh client dat aided in constant improvements based on teh feedback.
- Conducted JAD sessions to define teh project and efficiently complete deliverables.
- Created Use Cases, Activity diagrams, Sequence diagrams and more using Rational Rose and Visio for developers and other stakeholders to understand teh business processes.
- Conducted gap analysis to derive requirements for existing internal processing enhancements