- Analytical and growth - minded professional skilled in successfully navigating corporations through periods of accelerated technical realization.
- Collaborative communicator focused on building professional partnerships and promoting synergy across departmental lines and external contractors to drive positive change, cooperation, comprehensive business approaches, and enhanced profitability while improving customer relationships and service.Areas of Expertise include:
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Senior Business Analyst
- Created multiple Business Requirement Documents and participated throughout teh software development life cycle for a variety of ecommerce, OMS, and customer service tools.
- Utilized agile project management techniques to facilitate teh designing, engineering, and improvement of IT system products and business services wif a focus on operational excellence and quality.
Confidential Atlanta, GA
Technical Trainer II
- Employed experience in field-service, customer service, direct sales, retail, inside sales, and telemarketing to effectively develop technical training and implement techniques to assure instruction was properly executed.
- Performed knowledge gap analysis wif employees and end-users to expand strategic training plan.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
IT Training and Implementation Specialist
- Experienced wif key ICOMS modules such as sales, customer service, billing, scheduling, routing, dispatch, collections, and equipment control.
- Supervised teh creation and publication of dynamic training materials.
Tools: Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Captivate, BMC Remedy, Knowledge Center, Quality Center, MyAxis, MySQL, KANA IQ, LMS
Methodologies: Software Development Life Cycle, Object-Oriented Development & Programming, POS Systems, Catalog Configuration, Call Dispositioning, Order Management & Billing, CRM