- Highly motivated IT professional with 5 years of experience in Agile SCRUM - Software Development, Business and Data Analysis, Data Governance and Data Management.
- Hands on experience Agile SCRUM, SAFe, XP development and Prototyping & Waterfall Model.
- Extensive knowledge in Agile Methodologies, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Unified Modeling Language (UML), Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN), Test Lifecycle.
- Extensive JIRA, Rally user for Agile Boards, Product backlog user stories, bug tracking, team velocity, and deadlines.
- In-depth knowledge of assessing business needs, defining business objectives and benefits, gathering business requirements and analyzing and optimizing business processes.
- Worked on BMC Remedy ITSM and Service Now - SMAS (Service management automation support) management tools to efficiently perform the roles of Incident and Change Management
- Experienced in Project Management i.e.Project Scoping, Planning, Estimating, Scheduling, Organizing, Directing, Controlling, Budgeting and Drafting Remedy Procedures.
- Experienced in Data Mining, Data Analysis, and SQL for business analysis purpose
- Experience in conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions and White Board sessions, interviews, workshops and other requirement gathering sessions with business users, stakeholders and development team to develop an architectural solution and map the AS-IS and TO-BE model using the GAP Analysis, resolve open issues, and change requests.
- Expert in creating project artifacts such asBusinessRequirements Documentation (BRD), Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM), Functional Requirements Documentation (FRD), Business Cases and re-engineeringbusinessprocess.
- Strong experience in conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and documentation of Test Cases. Expertise in designing and developing Test Plans and Test Scripts.
- Conversant with creation and management of agile reporting artifacts like Release/Product Burndown Charts, Sprint Burn-down charts, Velocity and Earned Value Management analysis.
- Excellent communication, diagnostic skills, critical thinking, conflict resolution, facilitation, efficient content management and documentation skills.
- IIBA Member and Certified Scrum Master.
Business Process Modeling Tools: MS Visio, Enterprise Architect, Smart Draw
Databases: MS SQL Server 2008 R2, Oracle 11g
Data Governance Software: Collibra, IBM Information Governance Catalog
Defect Tracking and Testing Tools: Quality Center, JIRA, Bugzilla
CRM Tools: Siebel CRM, Salesforce CRM, SAP CRM
Integration Tools: Microsoft Visual Tool, ServiceNow, BMC Remedy
Scripting Language: PHP, Java Script, Groovy, XML
Languages: C, HTML, Java, SQL
Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Operating Systems/Platforms: Windows 7/XP/2000, Mac OS
Requirements/Service Management Tools: JIRA, Rally, Balsamiq, TFS, Confluence; ServiceNow, BMC Remedy
Version Controlling: Microsoft SharePoint
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Sr. Business Analyst ( Scrum Master)
- Served as a liaison between the Stakeholders, SME, Data Governance officers and IT team to implement Data Management framework with Data Governance standards and policies.
- Interviewed Business Users/SME to gather Requirements and analyzed the feasibility of their needs and involved in baselining the business architecture.
- Engaged inServiceNowrequirements (Technology Services, Onboarding services etc.) for application development, design and deployment.
- Reviewed existing IT processes inServiceNowto identify areas of improvements and enhancements.
- Created artifacts including the BRD, FRD, RTM and testing documents and maintained them Microsoft SharePoint.
- Captured requirements through User Stories, Use Cases, ER diagrams and Process Flow Diagrams.
- Worked in Agile Scrum framework to trace the progress of team, perform respective Scrum ceremonies to resolve technical/functional issues.
- Assisted the Project team to perform Gap analysis and estimate efforts required for operational model changes as part of version upgrade.
- Performed SQL queries for data extraction and then validate the data.
- Worked with the QA team to document test cases, test plans, and test scripts using tools such as JIRA and HP ALM.
- ReviewedServiceNowversion releases and then lead the upgrade project with regression and user acceptance testing.
- Assisted the Technical team to analyze the requirements needed to improve the customized workflows.
- Performed Root cause analysis and Dependency Analysis.
- Conducted pre-analysis, control management, change management and requirement freezing task for identifying and fulfilling the gaps.
- Modified filter conditions, tables and new KPI source for performance metrics relating to incidents, problem, catalog task metrics, change and met response/resolution SLA.
- Created the RACI matrix based on the organization standards for ongoing operations and issue resolution procedures.
- Updated training material for business users post version upgrade and mentored the new user about the business process and tool.
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Business Data Analyst
- Collaborated with business owners and stakeholders to identify and prioritize their needs to achieve improvements in profitability, compliance, productivity and data quality.
- Details out the requirements withBusiness/Product ownerand break it into smaller chunks/shippable items.
- Drafted of data governance playbooks/Business Requirement Document (BRD) to identify critical data elements and formulate data quality rules.
- Supported operationalizing data governance programs and involved in migrating Data into Collibra DGC.
- Conducted reviews and analysis for compliance with GDPR, New York Cybersecurity and other data regulations.
- Created Use Cases and designed Business Flow Diagrams, Activity Diagrams using MS Visio.
- Created functional requirements document (FSD) for Collibra workflows and assisted technical team in implementation of the workflows in BPMN format using Activiti.
- Facilitated Daily Scrum Meetings, enforced time boxes and responded to the impediments, tracking baseline, Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospective meetings and maintain Product Releases, Task Board and daily Burn Down Charts.
- Managed all the requirements in JIRA, collaborated with the Product Owner delegate, business and engineering teams to develop and Groom User Stories and maintain product Backlogs, Backlog management and continuous delivery of features.
- Executed various database design concepts and SQL queries as a part of developing and testing to verify the integrity of the data as part of data setup activities.
- Facilitated in the design process to plan intuitive workflows; created detailed GUI wireframes and mockups (Balsamiq); designed process models, specifications and diagrams to provide direction for developers.
- Collaborated with the QA team in reviewing and validating Test Plans and Test Cases, ensuring that the final application catered to the user requirements.
- Provided Project Manager with regular status updates and assisted the overall project management initiative.
- Worked with the users and Scrum teams involved in the application development for the better understanding of the business and IT processes for Master Data Management.
- Assisted team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, sizing and task definition and participated proactively in maintaining team standards and tools reducing development time by 30%.
- Managedbusinessrequirements through design, develop, testing, and delivery phases to ensure businessneeds are met with in the application.
- Developed operating model and set up Collibra communities, domains, types, attributes, status, articulation, workflows and assigned/tracked roles and responsibilities.
- SupportedBusinessReadiness team on planning and deployment of tasks by assisting in BusinessProcess Modeling (BPM) and analyzed the current and target system architectures (Gap Analysis) and created gaps/differences document listing impacted audience, LOB's and regions.
- Documented various documents including theBusinessRequirements Document and converted into Functional Requirements.
- Worked on Testing the Data inSQLDatabase.
- Prepared use case documents by analyzing AS-IS and TO-BE situations and utilized MS Visio to create UML diagrams including activity and class diagrams to extractbusinessprocess flows and workflow.
- Wrote Backlogs, User Stories, Tasks, Bugs using Jira and uploaded documents in Confluence.
- Working closely with the Product Owner to support Sprint and Release Planning, foster team self-awareness, encourage cross - training, decision-making and continuous improvement.
- Worked with other PMs, Dev (Onshore/Offshore) and QA (Onshore/Offshore) to monitor progress to ensure application releases is delivered on time and issue free.
Agile Business Analyst
- Participated in High Level Design (HLD) reviews with the system engineers to build a proof of concept.
- Worked within the Scrum Teams empowered/tasked with design, development, modification, and implementation of applications, and building high performing delivery teams.
- Prepared technical design documents based on business requirements and User Stories (JIRA).
- Tracked the progress of the requirements assigned to the team and helped to close the technical/functional issues in SCRUM ceremonies that includes Daily Standup meetings, Sprint Planning, Reviews, and Retrospectives Meetings.
- Documented Use Case Scenarios & Activity diagrams for the various functionalities.
- Wrote extensive interface specifications for the project, created training manuals and gave demos to the end users.
- Created the Knowledge Base documents for the global help-desk to resolve queries pertaining to the SMART system.
- Assisted with the regression testing of the system. Also helped with the end-to-end testing involving various components/downstream systems on the SMART platform.
- Worked on the Agile Scrum, SAFe framework to address the Project activities.
- Worked with business users to compile the access levels for the end users and coordinated to complete UAT.