- Over 8 years of professional experience as a Business Analyst being involved in domains such as banking and Healthcare with hands on experience of projects consisting of web - based applications, desktop applications, mobile applications, banking applications, reporting systems, and system integrations.
- Qualified professional with over 8 years of experience in planning, analyzing, designing, re-engineering and business processes.
- Worked in multiple projects with Business Users, Key Business Stakeholders, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Project Managers, Scrum Product Owner, Testers, Developers, Architects and Deployment Analysts.
- A Certified Scrum Master with hands on experience in various Software Development Life Cycle methodologies like Agile Scrum, Rational Unified Process and Waterfall.
- Adept at working with senior leaders to define strategies and organizational structure to support agile transformation.
- Proven ability at driving and motivating the adoption of scrum rules, removing impediments, fostering selfmanagement and empowering my team. Facilitated the transition from Waterfall methodology into Agile. Experienced in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Product Development Life Cycle(PDLC).
- Worked in both ongoing projects and Initiative projects where I have been involved END to END.
- Experience with agile frameworks like Scrum, Scrumban, and SAFe.
- Actively used Joint Requirement Planning (JRP), Joint Application Development (JAD) and Rapid Application Development (RAD) sessions for requirements gathering and brainstorming ideas.
- Expertise in prioritizing techniques such as MoSCoW, business value based, and technology-risk based Proficient in using Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, and document them using Draw IO.
- Experience in preparing Business Requirements Document (BRD), Use Cases and Functional Specifications.
- Worked with teams to examine and followed business rules to solve business problems by accurately analysing the need of clients and helping them achieve improved quality and value for their customers.
- Knowledge of analysing, designing and reengineering systems applications and business processing.
- Skilled at performing GAP analysis, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and Cost benefit analysis.
- Collaborated on creating Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) using MS Project, tracking schedules and milestones.
- Rendered hands-on supervision and mentorship to a team which was entirely new to Agile Scrum methodology
- Strong experience in working with agile lifecycle, and/or tracking, and process management tools like JIRA Extensively used JIRA for maintaining User Story Hierarchy, Backlog Grooming, Updating Tasks.
- Radiated information and ensured the team's progress and successes is highly visible to all stakeholders and team
- Helping the team to maintain their Scrum tools (Story board, Action board, burn up/down charts, backlogs)
- Radiated information and ensured the team's progress and successes is highly visible to all stakeholders and team.
Software Development Methodologies: Waterfall, Scrum, SAFe, Water-scrum-Fall (Hybrid waterfall & Scrum)
Statistical Tools: Visio, Ms Excel (2013, 2016, office 365), draw.io
Project Management Tools: Ms Project (v 2010,2013,2016), Ms Office 365 (Ms Word, MS-Visio, MS Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MSSharePoint. Ms Confidential, Ms OneNote), Atlassian JIRA (6.3,7.0), HP ALM (v 11.5), Confluence v 6.15, ServiceNow, Dynatrace.
Modelling Tools: Mockups, Wire Frames, ER diagram
Reporting Tools: Tableau, MS office Suite, Splunk
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle 9i
Confidential, Chesterfield, MO
- Facilitated JAD Sessions, Document Analysis, and Focus Groups to elicit requirements from various stakeholders including business users and Subject Matter Experts (SME’s).
- Interacted with Business Analysts, Product Owner, Development team and other stakeholders to define the scope and set the expectations.
- Help team in self-management by creating artifacts like Requirement Document, UI and Functional Requirements.
- Conducts analysis that identifies current state business processes or system inadequacies and presents ideas for process and systems improvements in the dashboard.
- This is a client-facing role that will require regular status reporting and excellent communication skills, reporting directly to the Director of the project.
- Met the manual, automation functional and non-functional deliverables with quality and time constraints.
- Ensure effective client and stakeholder engagement to mitigate risks and manage expectations.
- Creates use cases, user stories, functional specifications, diagrams, and technical documentation as needed to articulate requirements.
- Gather and analyze requirements for Member eligibility Group and Individual, Coordination of Benefit COB, Billing and Payment to develop PBM Prescription Benefit Management.
- Manage scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed upon time, costs, and quality parameters.
- Work with Developers, Program Managers, Project Managers, and other stakeholders to meet project milestones.
- Identifying, writing, managing business requirements and provide suitable solutions to client’s business process.
- Contributing to the functional and technical design, prototyping at process design stages of implementation.
- Assisted in converting business solution into technical design i.e., validations on database tables and SQL
- Co-ordinated with Oracle Corporation core support team on the technical and functional issue faced in the process of implementation and provided debug logs and custom code details to find out collusive solution.
- Created Requirement gathering documents for EDI Transactions and Project Charter, and logical design documents for the appropriate EDI transactions and code sets for the transactional information
- Helped team to understand the gaps and solution to mitigate the issue to create Splunk dashboard.
- Representing the team to report overall project status and upcoming risks and suggest solutions about it.
- Removed team level impediments and escalated complex organizational impediments which blocked the team’s progress and focused on early resolution of conflicts to keep the team’s velocity and progress on track.
Environment: Agile-Scrum, MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio), Oracle Sql Developer18, Confluence, Java 1.8, JIRA 7.10.2, SharePoint, Microservices.
- Performed AS-IS Study of the system and TO-BE Analysis, revision of Business Process Procedures to in corporate necessary changes.
- Gathering/validate requirements, writing the Business Processes Model notations (BPM), Procedures, Technical Documentation.
- Responsible for designing the BPM model for the sample requested by the HCPs (health care professionals) and keep track of the sample being issued.
- Monitoring postings and synchronization activity on a systematic and on-going basis.
- Representing the team to report overall project status and upcoming risks and suggest solutions about it.
- Tracking milestones and Publishing team's progress and successes to make sure they are highly visible to product owner / stakeholders.
- Resolving internal team conflicts and keeping the team motivated to ensure successful sprints.
- Training new team members in Agile principles, Scrum processes and helping them to understand agile practice.
- Involved with the teams from inception to production and in broke down features into small, independent, and testable user stories.
- Built credibility and maintained communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Worked cross functionality throughout the organization to understand all applications that would impact the system by performing end to end analysis on all impacted processes.
- Facilitated technical and business user stories to support system scalability, performance, and regulatory changes. Delivered quality and tested solutions to the business to obtain User Acceptance Testing (UAT) approvals.
Environment: Agile-Scrum, MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio), ServiceNow, Microsoft Sql Server, JIRA 7.10.2, SharePoint, Jenkins, Microservices
- Participates in gathering and analyzing of internal business requirements by means of Comps, workflow analyses and facilitated discussions with users.
- Translates users' business requirements into detailed functional designs for development, testing and implementation.
- Prepares detailed specifications using case statements and related documentation.
- Identifies and communicates risks and issues impacting business rules, functional requirements, and specifications.
- Participates in managing the scope of applications and related changes.
- Assists quality assurance with functional test case reviews.
- Collaborates with stakeholders on the evaluation of the feasibility, effort, and costs to implement requirements.
- Participates in the creation of training materials and may assist with user orientation and training.
- Interacts with internal and external peers and managers to exchange information related to areas of specialization.
- Serves as a liaison between engineering, quality assurance and non-technical stakeholders during the development and deployment process.
- Effectively resolves problems and roadblocks before they occur.
- Mentors less experienced members of the team.
- Coordinate with multiple teams to create weekly status report to present it to executive.
Environment: Agile-Scrum, MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio), Wiki Ecom Jira, One IT jira, Confluence, Ziplinks, JIRA 7.10.2, SharePoint, Microservices.
Jr. Business Analyst
- Participated in open ended discussions, brainstorming, and prototyping to understand the Business Requirements.
- Responsible for Interacting with onsite team lead for daily status and requirement understanding.
- Involved in Project Planning, Project Design and interacting with Business users for requirement elicitation, translation of Business and functional requirements into technical requirements.
- Reviewed, analyzed, and updated Test Plan/Strategy for Customer Information Payment Gateway application.
- Unified Payment Gateway: Strategic program to switch credit card and gift card payment processing from direct-toacquirer model to cloud based common-payment-gateway model for both in-store and online payments to realize a wide range of benefits
- Evaluated payment gateway vendor solutions and making vendor recommendation
- Contributed to discussions to develop a comprehensive payment gateway solution
- Coordinated with internal and external vendors for system stability and while applying service packs to the system.
- Created and upgraded payment processing procedures time to time for bank operations.
Environment: Waterfall, MS Excel, MS Office Suite, HP QC, MS Office, UML.