- A highly motivated, innovative IT professional wif more than 25 years of diversified experience in teh complete software development life cycle, including requirements - gathering, analysis, design, programming, technical writing, modification, and implementation.
- A collaborative team leader capable of problem-solving in teh entertainment (theatrical distribution, television, finance) and mortgage banking industries. Accomplished in serving as teh primary, initial contact for user issues and/or problems. Exceptional analytical ability and significant training expertise.
- Specification Development
- Program Change Requests
- Troubleshooting & Issue Resolution
- Quick-Turn Solutions
- Application Customization
- User Desk Support
- Reporting & Documentation
- QA Team Collaboration
- Team Mentoring
- Data Migration Analysis
- Business Development
- Project Management
Hardware: HP3000 (Series 967,969) PC (Pentium) HP UX IBM 4381 IBM 3081
Software: (Theatrical Distribution System) v1.1.7 COBOL QUIZ SUPRTOOL QUERY QEDIT MPEX VESOFT DYL 280 JCL M&D SQL and PL/SQL Familiar wif C, C++, AS400
PC Tools: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access) Lotus Notes including SametimeMS Project Outlook SharePoint Rational Portfolio Manager
Confidential, LOS ANGELES, CA
- Filled teh role of lead advisor in building and development of teh business structure.
- Involved in teh Designing, Conversion and Creation of teh company website and all company promotion items.
- Provided technical support for employees and customers.
Confidential, Agoura Hills, CA
System Analyst IIBusiness Technology Integration Analyst
- Provided high-level, strategic analysis and consultation in all aspects of SDLC from requirements, design, testing.
- Developed detailed functional specifications and project documentation.
- Served as a liaison between technical and business groups to resolve issues. Created complex SQL Scripts to find suitable test/use cases from centralized test case repository; collaborated wif QA team to ensure completion of testing.
- Generated program change requests (PCR) from existing business requirement documents (BRD).
- Communicated wif management at all levels regarding status reporting and issue resolution; created problem solving reports using complex SQL Scripts to retrieve and combined data from different tables .
- Worked closely wif developers and QA team to ensure that requirements and functional specifications met business requirements.
- Assumed responsibility for User Help Desk Support; researched and analyzed system issues and recommended solutions for Maximo and Remedy Support Level 2.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Business System Analyst
- Prepared teh conversion of teh old Participations and Residuals systems to teh new PARIS system.
- Interviewed client and IT personnel, documenting interview outcomes in order to develop business requirements for new project.
- Created functional and technical specifications, including use cases for teh conversion process (SL, GL and PIS interfaces into new PARIS system).
Confidential, Century City, CA
Business System Analyst / Senior Programmer Analyst
- Worked on conversion from TRIAD to TDS from inception to delivery.
- Collected, reviewed, analyzed, and prioritized business, system, and user requirements from business users.
- Documented business requirements and process flows
- Collaborated wif teh technical lead and developers to translate requirements to system design.
- Served as a liaison to QA team, created test plan, tested version upgrades v1.0.8 - v1.1.7 for teh new Theatrical system (Hollywood Software, Inc. ’s TDS - Theatrical Distribution System).
- Documented Use Cases, Business Rules, and User Interface specifications.
- Served as a liaison to other application development teams in planning, coordination, development and deployment of multi-team projects.
- Provided technical support for SAP team during conversion from M&D (McCormack and Dodge) to SAP.
- Loaded daily electronic Box Office files submitted by various circuits. Checked system status on daily basis utilizing SQL Queries. Produced Crystal Reports as needed.
- Analyzed data migration to support TRIAD conversion to TERADATA business warehouse.
- Designed, developed and supported teh “Theatrical Reporting Interactive Accounting Distribution” system utilizing COBOL, VIEW PLUS. IMAGE/SQL, POWERHOUSE, and SUPRTOOL on MPE/ix operating system and IMAGE database.
- Designed, developed and supported teh financial applications wifin IBM environment (OS JCL, TSO ISPF, COBOL, DYL280, IBM PC - Word Perfect).