- A highly resourceful business analyst with 7+ years of experience in Business process re - engineering, risk management, marketing, new customer acquisition and automation of workflows
- Strong analytical background with an apt for driving results while being customer and risk focused
- Spearhead, drive, and mobilize action in a matrix organization prompted by keen analytic insights, partner influence, and compelling business proposals
- Partnered with Product Managers and business leads to recommend investment opportunities and led high quality execution within strict deadlines in support of organizational goals
- Creative, determined, well organized and self-motivated with strong communication and excellent co-ordination skills with offshore and onsite. Experience working with SCRUM and Agile methodologies.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple deadlines and multiple projects effectively through a combination of business and technical skills.
- Managed multiple technical requests, new set-up and troubleshoot issues on daily basis providing high quality, cost- effective technical support to both internal and external clients
- Ability to conduct GAP analysis to capture functionalities of existing systems and analysis requirements of the proposed system or enhancement to bridge the GAP and design solution
- Experience of following various SDLC methodologies which include AGILE Scrum, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Iterative, and Incremental and Waterfall models to execute the proposed requirements
- Recognized as a visionary and creative thinker with strong analytical skills that align with business strategy to achieve business objectives within acceptable level of risk
- Solutions-driven business analystwith experience leading cross-functional teams in the development, documentation and delivery of process innovations driving the attainment of business goals.
- Led opportunities to transform company practices into fresh, cost-effective solutions leading to more efficient operations through Platform management
- Wrote test cases and conducted UAT with business users, gathered feedback and logged the bugs in JIRA for the development team
- Self-driven associate skilled at executing various project management tasks, monitoring team performance and activity, and assisting in business plan development
- My goal is to expand my area of expertise in solving complex user problems and in the long term, continue to advance as a leader
- My professional objective also is to find a position that allows me to not only utilize my analytical, creative, and leadership skills, but also allows room for growth
- To use my abilities, team orientation, and experience to drive continuous organizational improvement and increased corporate profitability
- I like a challenge, actually multiple challenges that make me dig deep, delivering a great product, pleasing my customer and moving on to the next group of challenges
- Offering my passion for research, analysis, planning, developing, organizing, training and executing socially responsible projects
BA Tools: SQL, Teradata, Tableau, MS Office, MS Visio, Excel Pivot, JIRA, Salesforce, Camtasia, Confluence, Datadog
Business Analysis Skills: Reporting, Visualization, Gap analysis, SWOT analysis, JAD, SDLC, Agile framework, SCRUM, Wireframes, Business Requirements Document (BRD), Functional Specifications DocumentRelease/Go-Live, UAT, Training, Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM), UML, Platform Management, Incident Management, Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, Iterations/Sprint Planning Meetings, Tasking Meeting, Sprint Retrospective, Microservice, APIs, AWS
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- Was responsible for creating and reviewingbusiness requirements, functional specifications, project schedules, documentation and test plans.
- Extensively worked on Agile Methodologies. Created sprint, story, task, epic and different chart like burn chart etc.
- Worked with production staff to identify and map detailed current processes, identify gaps and failure points, perform root cause analysis and develop functional requirements that supported overall strategy, goals and objectives.
- Involved in interactions with Subject Matter Expert, Project Manager, Developers, and the end-users for complete requirement. MS Project proved useful in coordinating activities with project manager and various other teams.
- Assisted with user testing of systems, developed and maintained quality procedures and ensured that appropriate documentation was in place.
- Responsible for identifying and documenting business rules,created detailed Use Cases and conducted
- User Acceptance Testing.Developed the test plan, test conditions and test cases to be used in testing based on business requirements, technical specifications and/or product knowledge.
- Using detailed knowledge of application features and functions, assessed scope and impact of business needs throughout analysis and completion of all enhancement specifications.
- Developedtimelines for project delivery, and managed projects and resourcesto successful completion.
- Participated in the identification, understanding and documentation of business requirements.
- Assisted the Project Manager in setting realistic project expectations, in evaluating the impact of changes on the organization and plans accordingly, and conducted project related presentations.
- Provided technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that were cost effective and met business requirements.
- Communicating with customers where necessary and helping with trouble shooting and any client business needs.
- Worked on ITSM ticket case and investigation support including generation and review of employee data, interview documentation, historical case analysis.
Environment: Informatica Power Center 10.2, Oracle 10G, SQL, PL/SQL, TOAD 22.214.171.124, Putty SSH ClientAutosys, Perforce, Shell Scripts, UNIX, Windows XP, Asp.Net, C#, Angular JSP, JIRA.
- Partnered with Product Manager to streamline and drive 100% digitization of document collection from prospective clients for new loan origination which led to 65% faster response time
- Coordinated with multiple stakeholders across the organization to drive Salesforce (CRM) implementation by gathering and documenting business requirement from Sales and servicing teams
- Facilitated JAD sessions as a moderator and conducted interviews with various Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and stakeholders, process reviews and policy & procedure reviews to elicit requirements
- Groomed user stories on a daily basis with the vendors and business
- Provided detailed estimates of the level of effort associated to implement the technical portions of a project
- Identified gaps or changes required to existing requirements
- Analyzed and responded to any issues in Salesforce from the sales and servicing teams
- Involved in all the phases of a System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to ensure that business objectives were met
- Produced clear user manuals and training guides for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and deployment for the end-clients with step-by-step instructions and appropriate GUI screenshots
- Assisted the project managers in developing implementation plans, including the scheduling of project milestones and benchmarks
Confidential, New York, NY
- Partnered with Product Owner in the development, testing and launch of compelling credit card products exclusively for high balance Bank customers resulting in 50,000 additional bookings annually
- Identified and proposed revamp of the prequalification tool by using live bureau data to serve appropriately tailored credit card products - drove a 20% increase in conversion
- Created and documented Business Requirement Documents (BRDs), business rules & data mapping documents, workflows, wireframes, and mock-ups per project need
- Created UML diagrams (Structural, Behavioral and Interactive) and created Information Diagrams, Activity Diagrams and Process Flow Diagrams
- Created GUI mock-ups using MS Visio to understand UI and UX requirements
- Coordinated creation of Test Plans, User Acceptance Test (UAT) scripts and Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Resolved issues during and after the Go-live of the technical solution
- Worked in collaboration with the quality assurance team to ensure test cases are sufficient, regression cycles are performed, and high-quality testing is completed within the project timeframe
- Communicated with subject matter experts (both internal and external) to understand business needs and/or prevent/resolve issues.
Confidential, NYC, NY
- Worked with and mentored the teams on Defect Prevention, Agile Scrum methodology and Design Principles
- Got involved in the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and documented the test scenarios and outcome
- Adept at creating and transforming business requirements into functional requirements and designing business models employing UML diagrams using MS Visio
- Current state assessment to determine business need analysis, fit /gap, reconfiguration and redesign of application settings and parameters
- Successfully prioritized and initiated system upgrades and enhancements based off future workflows and Authored the Business Requirement Document (BRD)
- Assigned tasks among development team, monitored and tracked progress of project following Agile methodology
- Responsible for gathering new business requirements, on-going configuration updates and end-user testing
- Managing UAT testing and test scripting, criteria, and execution through hands-on as an end user and directly with end users
- Managed user acceptance and parallel testing using best practice policies and broad-based industry knowledge for the upgrade
- Created and documented Business Requirement Documents (BRDs), business rules & data mapping documents, workflows, wireframes, and mock-ups per project need.