- Resourceful Executive Assistant responsible for providing personal administrative support and assistance to executive staff. Highly self - motivated with a solid work ethic with over
- 25 years of corporate executive-level administrative experience, and personnel management skills.
- Skilled at multi-tasking and maintaining a strong attention to detail. Employs professionalism and superior communication skills to meet company needs.
- Vendor management
- Event oversight
- Document control
- Report generation
- Analysis and proofreading
- Meeting and travel support
- Business correspondence
- Presentation development
- System support
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
Senior Executive Assistant
- Supported the CFO and the Finance organization and the General Counsel, to include a global Legal department.
- I proficiently provided all facets of administrative assistance to these executives and their departments.
- Managed both the CFO’s and General Counsel’s complex and frequently changing travel arrangements and coordinated pre-planning of trips.
- Coordinated and managed the creation and distribution of the Board of Directors meeting binders.
- Received, managed and responded to Investor Relations calls and emails.
- Assisted with building initiatives and overall support of the departmental culture and morale.
Confidential, Cupertino, CA
- Supported 5 Director-level Executives and one Vice President within the Product Division, Lab126.
- I expertly provided all facets of administrative assistance to include managing complex daily and travel calendars, coordinating travel arrangements within the United States and abroad, and completing very intricate expense reports.
- Conducted research, collected and analyzed data to prepare reports and documents.
- Assisted with building initiatives and overall support for maintenance of organizational culture and employee morale.
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
- Supported C-Level Executives and Vice Presidents within the company. From the COO and CFO to the VPs of Marketing, Sales, Product Management, Consumer Marketing and Operations, I expertly provided all facets of administrative assistance to various departments.
- Coordinated and managed successful national sales meetings, President’s Club travels and tradeshows for the Sales and Consumer Marketing divisions.
- Managed complex and frequently changing travel arrangements and coordinated pre-planning of trips.
- Assisted with building the organizational culture and employee morale.
- Conducted research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents.
Confidential,, Palo Alto, CA
Executive & Personal Assistant to the CEO / Event Coordinator
- Planned and oversaw all corporate and personal projects for the CEO.
- Managed and maintained her personal and corporate daily schedules, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Provided expert administrative assistance to CEO and CFO.
- Gathered information on each project to achieve quality event productions.
- Served as liaison with vendors on event-related matters.
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
Group Administrator / Events Specialist
- Coordinated with vendors and corporate facilities personnel on numerous corporate and divisional sponsored events for over 400 employees.
- Created, coordinated, and distributed the quarterly online events schedule for intra-campus activities.
- Prepared and modified vendor and event contracts as requested.
- Provided administrative assistance to the department as needed.