- Over 7+ years of experience gathering and documenting requirements based on functionality, workflow, and business rules.
- Establishing Business Cases, preparing specification documents and Use Cases, and effectively managing the requirements.
- Proficient in ensuring that business goals are met throughout the product lifecycle.
- Proficient in creating Behavioral and Structural UML diagrams including Activity, Sequence, Data Flow, and ER Diagrams.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills.
Testing Tools: Rational Enterprise Suite, Test Director, WinRunner, LoadRunner
Cloud Technologies: Microsoft Azure, MS Office 365, AWS - Amazon Web Services .
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile Scrum, Kanban.
Scheduling: Control-M, Tivoli, Autosys.
ETL: Talend, SSIS, Azure Data Factory, DataStage, Informatica, Ab Initio.
Change Management Tools: Rational Clear Quest, Test Director
Reports: Business Objects, Cognos, Microsoft Excel, Crystal Reports.
Jira Test Management Plugins: Golive, Zephyr, Xray and TestFLO, QMetry, QAlity.
Business Intelligence: Microsoft Power BI, Alteryx, Tableau.
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, MySQL, Teradata.
Confidential | Deerfield, IL
- Reviewed specifications, developed test plans and test scripts for Agent Recognition/Compensation.
- Performed Requirement gathering and documentation of business processes use cases, functional specifications, and business rules in Agile SDLC methodology.
- Documented the user interface design functional and non - functional requirements using visuals i.e.
- Facilitated daily JAD sessions with off-shore third-party development vendors and QA resources to gather additional requirements or enhancements.
- Executed SQL queries in MS-SQL Server for back-end verification, retrieval of test data for UI verification, and Reports.
- Performed Business and Technical requirements gathering for a web applications developed using Agile software development methodology.
- Analyzed business requirements and developed Use Cases and activity diagrams using Microsoft Visio according to UML methodology.
- Followed Scrum Methodology for appropriate planning and development process.
- Trained new associates on a global team using WebEx and PowerPoint, increasing productivity and functionality.
- Performed required data analysis, interpretation, correction, and document presentation for various assignments.
- Performed ongoing development assessments for evaluations of the SDLC Development Standards and other related documents.
- Compiled the daily field reports from various inspection engineers, reviewed them, and uploaded them on SharePoint on daily basis.
- Elicited requirements by observing the decision-makers to understand the business requirements for risk data mart and Data warehouse.
- Involved in entering and updating Issues (Epics, Stories, and Tasks) into JIRA Agile application.
- Involved in the discussions with Business users /Project SME's for complete end-to-end migration of TRAID to ODM.
- Gathered requirements from using tools namely interviews and JAD sessions and translated them into functional requirements.
- Plan and define system requirements for Use Case, Use Case Scenario, and Use Case Narrative using the UML methodologies.
- Created Virtual users and test scenarios executed and monitored that scenario and analyzed the test results using JetStress Load Testing.
- Experience in process modeling using Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, Collaboration diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Class Diagrams.
- Created PIMS collection calendar and proposed the collection windows and data set combinations collected within each window.
- Worked with the business users to create As-Is process maps.
- Represented as the point of contact in the HIPAA 5010 core team to respond to related technical support.
- Analyzed system Specifications and design documents and developed test plans in Test Director.
- Performed an extensive Gap analysis of the current and needed processes including the EDI environment.
- Design and tested HTML web pages.
- Defined ETL for the data source systems.
Confidential | Bolingbrook IL
- Executed several Test Scripts involving Negative and Critical Scenarios.
- Prepared Business Process Models and business rules that included modeling of all activities of the business from conceptual to procedural level.
- Collaborated with the User Experience team to design user interface specifications.
- Facilitated conversations between software developers for different applications and QA testers to address all issues and open items.
- Processed SQL queries to validate quote/policy transaction data exchange through ACE Solutions web applications and downstream system data feeds.
- Track record of strong software development project management experience utilizing agile techniques and approaches.
- Performed the requirement analysis and documented the requirements using Visio.
- Tested new application utilizing Agile Scrum methodology.
- Prepare client presentations with PowerPoint, Project, or other media.
- Helped provide data analysis and statistics gathered from different teams to support business decisions.
- Experience with SDLC process utilizing Waterfall and Agile to ensure simultaneous releases were implemented accurately.
- Document the system use cases, budget planning documents, project schedule documents and maintain all these documents in SharePoint.
- Organized initial investigation and development of a new Data Warehouse system for client's reporting needs.
- Conducted GUI testing and end - to-end testing of client requirements, business use cases, and JIRA validation.
- Facilitated and managed meeting sessions with a committee of SMEs from various areas pertaining to the project.
- Organized/moderated project meetings/JAD sessions, documented and published agendas/minutes; delineated & tracked action items.
- Developed use cases from requirements and created UML Diagrams such as use case diagrams, activity diagrams, and sequence diagrams.
- Prepared very detailed test results by tracking each step with the relevant data and screenshots and various scenarios.
- Prepared Functional Design Specifications (FDS) employing Use case scenarios, sequence diagrams, and class diagrams.
- Performed system compatibility tests on various platforms such as Macintosh and Windows.
- Analyzed As-Is Application development process within the WorldPort IT department.
- Worked closely with the development team regarding the technical and design aspects of the HIPAA 5010 project.
- Worked on updating the Functional Requirements document and the System Design Documentation.
- Generated Test Data in the EDI structures in compliance with the HIPPA rules.
- Defined implementation plan Gathered requirements for the ETL process.
Confidential | Dallas, TX
- Performed regression testing and validated automated test scripts.
- Interact with business users and provide Business Requirements, including identification of opportunities for Improvement and Optimization of Business Processes.
- Designed and analyzed user interface for various applications.
- Provided clear and concise communications to other business analysts and developers ensuring that QA testing objectives were achieved.
- Write technical specifications and troubleshoot issues with conversion interfaces between AS400, SQL, and Oracle PL/SQL databases.
- Analyzed processes and defined requirements for internal software development projects.
- Utilized Microsoft Project and Visio for documentation and reporting purposes.
- Worked closely with scrum teams to improve scaled agile processes and focus on delivering sprint story points and meeting sprint goals.
- Performed stakeholder analysis, Data Analysis to identify key players for project success.
- Worked with SDLC team to identify technical specifications through user interviews and iteration process.
- Maintain form specification documentation in SharePoint to align with changes to the software and/or processes.
- Worked with application developers, business partners, management, and the Data Warehouse team.
- Worked on JIRA for bug status tracking and maintained and created status reports for the application.
- Used scripting, training materials, and Subject Matter Expertise (SME) support to validate recommendations.
- Participated in JAD sessions with project stakeholders for defining business requirements for various system redesigns.
- Created Functional Requirement Specification documents - that include UML Use case diagrams, scenarios, activity diagrams, and data mapping.
- Execute and evaluate end-to-end test cases and report test results, report defects, and verify fixed defects.
- Reviewed Use case diagrams, Activity diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams for functional requirements.
- Create and manually execute functional tests for web apps and windows forms.
- Facilitated executive presentations to determine potential work and issues or risks inherited in the 'as-is' process for review by senior management.
- Performed gap analysis for HIPAA EDI transactions (4010 and 5010 standards) and documented the findings.
- Validated technical design documents designed by IT developers against functional specifications.
- Identify, research, and correct issues with 834s and other EDI files.
- Prepared UI layout for the screens using HTML and .Net framework.
- Used excel to analyze and manipulate data with v/h lookups, and macros to validate data for the ETL process.