Senior Project Manager Resume
New York, NY
- Multi - faceted healthcare administration professional wif 12+ years of healthcare experience. Developed organizational strategies focused on patient care and integrating new patient-centered programs and initiatives. Streamlined processes, implementing benchmarks, applying key performance metrics, and building strong partnerships for synergies dat drive operational success. Accustomed to teh integration of new healthcare delivery systems and restructuring of work in an increasingly complex environment.
- Track record of achieving exceptional results in risk reductionand prevention. Adept at managing several unique projects and delivering efficiency, productivity, and effectiveness, while overseeing all aspects of human resource allocation and acquiring industry exposure wifin non-profit and corporate environments.
- Implemented NYC Health Department COVID-19 Safety Requirement, requiring all staff to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test.
- Responsible for delivering exceptional results for developing new programs, recruitment, and onboarding professionals to meet teh needs of a hospital system during teh COVID-19 pandemic crisis.
- Trained staff on client satisfaction protocols and first call resolution best practices, reducing process lags by 30%.
- Developed a streamlined process to onboard 700+ City University of NY (CUNY) student nurse volunteers systemwide to distribute teh Covid-19 vaccine to New York City residents.
- Recruited and collaborated wif an interdisciplinary team for onboarding more than 4000 Covid-19 Test and Trace Tracers.
- Developed standardized workflow processes utilizing Project management & Lean Six Sigma Methodologies, which minimized variation, raised teh quality of service and brought uniformity and consistency throughout teh health system while mitigating risks.
TECHNOLOGY & TOOLS: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher) / Microsoft Visio / Microsoft SharePoint / Adobe Photoshop / Google Workspace / QuickBooks / Dropbox / Salesforce
COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT: Red Cross / Boys & Girls Club / YMCA
INTERESTS: Portrait & Creative Photography / Cycling emergency rental assistance Director Manager
Senior Project Manager
Confidential, New York, NY
- Directed cross-functional departments, i.e., Human Resources, Payroll, EITS, Compliance, Supply Chain, and Budget, to ensure project goals were aligned wif NYC Health + Hospital’s policies and procedures.
- Responsible for teh daily ongoing administrative needs of Covid 19 Test & Trace (T2) and Vaccination initiatives.
- Accountable for all aspects of teh project lifecycle, including planning, scope definition, design, execution, and delivery.
- Facilitated Apparent and Root Cause analysis investigations wif Quality and Patient Safety (QPS) TEAMS
- Established solid and collaborative relationships wif key NYC H+H, New City Government Agencies, Public and Private stakeholders to achieve Test + Trace Corp performance objectives.
- Developed streamlined processes for communicating accurate status reporting about project milestones, deliverables, and risks to C-Level Operational leadership and stakeholders.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Planned teh appeal process of case management through consultation wif management and professional staff and other associated health care fields to coordinate joint patient and management objectives.
- Creating and implementing policies dat improve both patient care and employee safety
- Created and trained department heads and line staff on management, mentorship, and guest services models.
- Coordinated wif cross-functional teams to respond to patient complaints or accusations of abuse or negligence.
- Introduced quality improvement program at multiple Healthcare sites, improving patient satisfaction an average of 15%.
- Introduced innovative and successful policies to guide employee actions and customer interactions.
- Improved revenue generated by Managed Care by 30% by ensuring all carve-outs were utilized.
- Responsible for project administrative operations, including budgets, financial controls, and human resources
Director of Leadership Development
Confidential, New York, NY
- Collaborated wif Teh National Director of Leadership Development and to ensure all corporate and organizational development initiatives were planned, sourced, and executed in alignment wif business needs.
- Facilitated instructor-led classes, meetings, webinars, special events, and customized engagements focused on team development and specific needs for improving cohesiveness and productivity.
- Skillfully managed diverse leadership development programs and processes internally and externally.
- Strategized, created, and published dynamic and engaging social media content spanning multiple platforms.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes