- Sr Business Analyst with 8+ years of experience in business process optimization, project management methodology application, platform migrations and system implementations. Proven track record in successfully analyzing an organization's critical business requirements, identify potential opportunities, and develop innovative solutions.
- Recommended and implemented 2 - year strategic roadmap in Citizens Bank resulting in streamlined management of high performance infrastructure to support apps
- Spearheaded iHeartradio iPad app inception to launch. iHeartradio iPad app became noted as a top downloaded app in the music segment, Apple app-store and was rated 3rd most downloaded overall.
- Led coordination efforts as Scrum Master and Project Manager for infrastructure network modernization for 70+ systems and applications across 40 vendor relationships.
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing product acceptance thresholds for smooth platform transitions and product launches
- Skilled in Vendor management, Product and Business analysis, Customer and Client engagement, Risk Management and Mitigation.
- Ability to define roadmaps based on competitive analysis, market trend research and industry best-practice analysis
- Coordinated virtualization of computer services allowing internal users to remote connect to 300+ internal systems securely with ease.
- Mentored and ramped up 4 new hire business analysts at Citizens Bank.
- Project Management
- Strong Communicator
- Gather technical requirements
- Application/system migration
- Strategic Planning & Execution
- Cross-functional Collaboration
- Scrum Master
- Experienced in Scrum/Agile/ Waterfall
- Analytical Skills
- Root Cause Analysis
- Microsoft Products
- UA/UI testing
Lead Business Analyst
- Long Term Care order channel enhancement and Optimization:
- Worked with business and technical teams to enhance Order channels to reduce labor costs.
- Increase volume of orders coming through IVR system.
- Develop new and enhance existing delivery routes for better and efficient logistics.
- Pharmacy work sharing automation
- Whole system would be used to share work amongst retail pharmacies which would increase productivity.
- Worked with Mail order and CVS retail pharmacy teams to develop requirements for Enterprise Rules Engine (ERE).
- Defined rules to qualify work that can be shared with other pharmacies for pharmacy verification.
- Conducted SRP sessions to refine business requirements.
- Cross functionally collaborated with stakeholders to gather, define and document business and technical requirements in order to migrate all the B2B VPN tunnels aimed to improve the Bank’s network resiliency.
- Responsible for resource to cost to ROI analysis.
- Led coordination efforts for infrastructure network modernization for 70+ systems and applications across 40 vendor relationships.
- Help responsible for maintaining monthly project steering committee presentations and tracking weekly status reports, risk/issue logs, as well as a stakeholder register.
- Successfully defined tasks, gathered requirements, conducted analysis, identified and remediated risks with key stakeholders while working to implement smart solutions.
- Developed UAT scripts for end users to test the applications after migration.
- Mentored and ramped up 1 new hire business analyst.
- Leveraged strong interpersonal skills to work with different technical and business partners to develop an internal process to standardize the usage and authorizations needed for app downloads on PGE corporate mobile devices.
- Collaborated closely with internal stakeholders to develop a sustainable and repeatable systemic intake process that could be monitored and controlled with the helpdesk for app requests.
- Developed and maintained various communications, project artifacts, process narratives, request forms and SharePoint sites required for the newly developed process.
- Led the design and identification of acceptance thresholds and produced detailed specifications for app categorization criteria for a seamless mobility transition from Blackberry to IPhone.
- Use of effective communication style and techniques resulted in a cohesive working team comprised of legal, app support, technology services, risk, and procurement functions to achieve aggressive timelines.
Senior BA/Scrum Master
- Project was mix of waterfall and Agile Scrum.
- Recommended 2 year strategic roadmap to senior leadership in Citizens Bank. Identified risks through competitive analysis, market trend research and industry best-practice analysis.
- Guided a team of business analysts/Product Owners (POs) to coordinate virtualization of computer services affecting colleagues across the Bank’s enterprise with over 300 in scope applications.
- Facilitated daily scrum and Sprint review meetings (weekly).
- Worked with PO to manage PBIs and worked with Business teams and develop teams to remove and avoid roadblocks.
- Assisted Program Director and vendor relationship manager (Fujitsu) with initial communication, sequencing of apps, testing of sequenced apps.
- Lead a team of BAs to develop UAT test cases and scripts to test the applications/systems after the migration.
- Led defect identification and remediation planning for multiple vendors including (but not limited to) Adobe, Microsoft, Quest, SAS, Fed etc. for installation related issues.
- Responsible for budgeting and planning for man hour across the project team on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Provided Financial analysis for the purchase options for new software licenses based on ROI.
- Responsible for recommending software purchase based on financial analysis.
- Worked closely with learning and development partners to roll-out a training program to socialize and transition associates to the cloud infrastructure.
- Launched change management and par took in initial ground-breaking activities for the deployment of Information Technology Service Manager (ITSM) Implementation.
- Implemented a streamlined process for the asset management team to improve future state framework to comply with industry and HP Asset Manager’s standards.
- Piloted and implemented a redefined process for logistical disposal of IT asset in line with new initiative requirements.
- Mentored and ramped up 4 new hire business analysts
- Worked with and managed offshore dev team to generate the BPM process flows in SharePoint using Nintex.
- Daily and weekly status report to accommodate migration of 50+ applications and databases based on the release cycles, usability, criticality and time needed migrating all the data.
- Wrote user manual/online help documentation for new application users on how to use the application on SharePoint.
- SharePoint- iPad testing,
Sr. Business analyst
- Project Name: IPV4 to IPV6 migration (to participate in World IPV6 Day)
- Identified the critical applications and servers to be upgraded for 1st project's phase I.
- Performed GAP and Impact analysis and conducted Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions
- Coordinated between teams to ensure on time delivery.
- Project ended on June 15th with 98% success.
- Project Name: Data Center Migration and application upgrade
- Planned and coordinated the data center movement to a new location based on the release cycles of application in a SOA/Cloud environment.
- Maintained the project plan, status reports and SharePoint site and tracked the progress with each team using Gantt charts, burn down charts.
- Coordinated with vendors including, Cisco, IBM, HP and Dell
- 60 applications were updated/upgraded and migrated as part of this effort
- Project Name: Integrating iHeartradio™ with Ford SYNC ™.
- Project Name: Developing iHeartradio™ for iPad, Blackberry Playbook, and Android 2.2.
- Created and maintained user stories, product backlogs, sprints and parking lot items and tracked all using JIRA.
- Led Daily scrum meetings with third party vendor and tracked the daily development status.
- Assisted in creating wireframes and worked with creative team to develop the artwork.
- Hands on testing of iHeartradio on Ford SYNC testing module.
- Assisted in creating iHeartradio for IPad help section. (available at help.iheart.com)
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes