- An accomplished, versatile, highly organized self - starter and a distinguished team player with 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst and hands-on experience in Project Management of leading global teams in delivering complex, mission-critical initiatives in HealthCare industries.
- Well versed in working with senior management to create the scope and the project plan documents and In-depth knowledge of different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Hand on experience in interacting with stakeholders for gathering requirements, resolving issues and gaining artifact approvals.
- Have always been a liaison and a point of communication between the business and the technical team to create efficient cross-functional processes by eliminating non-value added activities.
- Have facilitated and participated in various requirements elicitation sessions like JAD, Brainstorming, User interviews and surveys to gather and document the business needs in the slots of Business Requirements Document (BRD), Functional Specification Document (FSD), Software Requirement Specifications (SRS) and Data mapping document
- Well versed in analyzing the requirements, writing the user stories to provide the use case and the business logic for the same.
- Have extensively used various tools like Visio and Balsamiq to create the wireframes and embedded in the documents for approval.
- Well versed in Service Management, ITIL, SharePoint, Confluence and JIRA for managing and sharing the contents of the project.
- Well versed in identifying the gaps between the AS-IS and the TO-BE scenarios so as to analyze the variance between the system capabilities and business requirements and documented the GAP ANALYSIS.
- Proficient in assisting the testing team in writing and reviewing the test cases for User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Functionality Testing and System Integration Testing.
- Hands on Experience in creating the data models and Source to Target Mapping document and pass it on to the ETL team and assisted them in Data extraction and Data management
- Proficient in creating the change requests and making impact analysis for getting approval for the change requests from the Change Control Board
- Skilled as Scrum Master in facilitating and participating in the scrum ceremonies daily scrum, Sprint planning, Sprint retrospective, backlog refinement and review meetings to progress the scrum process and improve team’s performance.
- Have extensively used various techniques like Planning poker, T-shirt sizing, Moscow Analysis and Kano Analysis to estimate the story points and prioritize the product backlog.
- Experienced in SAFe Agile, Scrum of scrums and cross sprints.
- Experience in creatingBPMNworkflows, Use Case diagrams and Entity- Relationship Diagrams
- Have extensively used SOAP UI to test the web services to analyze and resolve production issues.
- Creative thinker and analytical problem-solver with demonstrated ability to identify problems and opportunities and provide solutions by efficiently interacting with clients and stakeholders.
- Highly collaborative team player with extensive customer relationship and leadership skills.
- Focused team player with excellent facilitation and mentoring skills and ability to prioritize tasks according to business needs by efficiently leading the team in both Onsite and Offshore driven projects in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environments.
- Extensive knowledge in Health Management, Qualified Health Plans (QHP), Care Management, Utilization Management, Health Insurance Exchange Marketplace (HIX), Affordable Care Act (ACA)and Healthcare Electronic Data Interchange (EDI ANSI X12 Transactions).
Project Management Tools/Methodology: MS-Project, MS SharePoint, JIRA, Agile-Scrum, Waterfall-Scrum, Waterfall, Change Management, IT Governance and Compliance, Version One, Confluence
Requirement and Test Management Tools: MS Office, JIRA, HP ALM 11.5, SOAP UI, SPLUNK
Reporting and BI Tools: SSRS, Qlik Sense, QlikView, MSBI, Tableau
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, DB2, Mongo DB
Office Tools: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS SharePoint, MS Project, MS Visio
Analytics Tools: MS Excel, MS Access, Pivot Tables, V-Look Ups
Languages: HTML, XML, SQL, Unix
Confidential, Virginia Beach, VA
Sr. Business Analyst
- Created targeted questionnaires for SME to gather requirements and understand the business process goal from them.
- Actively participated inPre-Testingthat included a review of the required documents, studying the use cases for developing test plans and collection of test data.
- Developed routine SAS macros to create tables, graphs, and listings for inclusion in clinical study reports.
- Collaborated with the stakeholders in defining the scope of the project in context to the MMIS (Medicaid Management Information Systems) regulations.
- Monitored day-day activities responsibilities include leading a team of analysts and MMIS specialists in the development of a requirements analysis, advanced planning document and request for proposal.
- Worked closely with other BAs and the BA Lead to get in consensus with the common goal and made collective decisions on critical issues.
- Provided primary liaison between client and development team, providing adequate information to project team for development of the application.
- Created business requirements and helped system analysts in converting them into System Requirement Specification (SRS) document.
- Used Rational Requisite Pro to document stakeholders’ requests, software requirements specifications and traced it to use cases.
- Designed and Documented Test Procedures and Test Cases for user acceptance, functional and integration testing.
- Created formula's for Crystal Report and stored it in the Crystal Repository to be used across the organization.
- Discussed defects with analysts and then made decisions about modifications and changes.
- Studied and analyzed competitor’s applications and brainstormed to gather effective requirements for a better quality of the product.
- Gave access to end-users for Acceptance Testing and sent defect reports to developers.
- Used Rational Clear Quest to track defects, while prioritizing them for enhancements after baselining the requirements.
- Documented Manual Testing and also kept track of defects found during this testing.
- Applied Erwin, Rational Rose and Power designer for modeling tools.
- Participated in weekly review meetings to report the documented test metrics and defects found in the System.
- Used Rational Rose and MS Visio to carry out business modeling of the business process.
- Performed JAD sessions and interacted with stakeholders to discuss problem issues and describing the common goal of the project.
- Verified business scenarios on new builds to allow extended testing by the QA team and also helped the testing team to expedite User Acceptance and Regression testing to meet the production date.
- Resolved issues between front-end developers, middle-tier developers, QA team, and provide suggestions/feedback.
Environment: SQL Server 2008, Windows 8, Rational Suite, Visio and MS Project Erwin, MS Office Suite (PowerPoint)
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Maintained the insurance record of customers throughEDI (ANSI ASC X12 standards)for better privacy and security, compliant withHIPAAregulations.
- Workedon HIPAA 4010 & 5010 ANSI X12, EDIseries (Insurance/Health Series) (INS) such as270/271, 276/277, 278, 834, 835, 837.
- Responsible for coordinating test data preparation, validating data and ensuring testing cycle is completed with necessary test scenarios reviewed.
- Involved in writing Complex SQL Queries using TOAD to validate the loads for Caremark and DEA.
- Identified and documented issues, risk, and gaps, their descriptions, their impact and provided recommendation and alternatives to develop the application to meet the user requirements.
- Interacting with the developers on resolving the reported bugs and various technical issues
- Involved inUATto confirm that the system under test meets the user needs and provides confidence in its use.
- UMLdiagramssuch as activity and use case diagram were used to document the requirements and ensure the creation of high-level business requirements documentation.
- Involved in generating Reports using Oracle Report Builder and testing the reports using Oracle Run Time.
- Worked cross-functionally with developers,QAand project managers to make sure each the data could address their needs.
- Involved in loading the flat files into Oracle Database and involved in writing Complex SQL Queries.
- Met with the Provider Communities and Trading Partners to ensure that HIPAA transactions pass the EDI gateway and interpret technical difficulties into simple language.
- Responsible for designing, developing test plans use cases and executing test scripts.
- Involved in testing HIPAA EDI Transactions and mainly focused on PA and Eligibility Transactions.
- Transactions focused on were 270,271,276,278,834, 835, and 837.
- Worked Extensively with Inbound 837 I and 837 P, 835s (Outbounds) claim processing systems.
- Extensively tested Security on Web logic Servers and I-Frame portlets for Web Applications used Internal and External at THP.
- Used TIBCO/BC tool to verify mapping to X12 format.
- Worked extensively with Quality Center for requirements, Preparing Test cases, Executing, Bug reporting.
Environment: Agile-Scrum, MS Access, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Visio, Lotus Notes, SPSS Analysis, EDI X12N 4010, Sybase Paper Free HIPAA Toolkit, DB2, LDAP, TSO/ISPF, JCL, Visual Basic, ASP, XML, SQL, UNIX, Oracle Run Time.
- Monitored and Maintained project progress and status through MS Project.
- Used HIPAA 4010 transactions to support the analysis of current business processes and work with management to improve and implement enterprise solutions to ensure compliance and got involved in designing future state processes for HIPAA 5010 transaction processing EDI's 837,835, 270, and 271.
- Analyzed HIPAA 5010 related to 837,835, 270, and 271. Transactions and performed gap analysis between the 4010 and 5010.
- Extracted and documented the business requirements from the stakeholders.
- Analyzed business requirements, tested high level and low-level Use Cases and Activity Diagrams / State Chart Diagrams using Rational Rose, thus defining the Data Process Models.
- Conducted the FRS and URS reviews and walkthroughs with designers, developers, and stakeholders. Also conducted feasibility and adaptability study.
- Developed the business anomalies workarounds and described them in documentation and presented the matter to the upper management for review.
- Developed non-functional requirements and documented them as Business Rules, Quality attributes and constraint documents.
- Involved in Facets Configuration to make sure all information will be sent without any error.
- Effective communication made possible between the developers and the end-clients to guarantee that development effortwas within the scope of the project and the development was as expected.
- Attended Facet's training and discussion session.
- Held regular JAD meetings with the system architects, developers, database developers, quality testers during the entire project to assure that the critical, as well as the minute details of the project, were discussed and issues were resolved beforehand.
- Facilitated smooth transition of the project from the project environment to the live environment.
- Worked with QA lead in validating Test Plan and Test Scenarios.
- Executed test scripts in different cycles to get the perfection and logged defects in defect tab of Quality center.
- Used HP Quality Centre for tracking Defects and tracing requirement functionality performances.
- Executed test cases manually. Compared and analyzed actual with expected results and reported all deviations to the appropriate individual(s) for resolution.
- Involved in automation testing using QTP.
- Involved in performance testing using Load Runner.
- Assisted Business User during deployment in formulating User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for customized application and getting confirmation for product Release.
Environment: Agile-Waterfall, MS Project, Version One, SOAP UI, SQL, FACETS, UML, Microsoft Visio, HP Quality Center, MS Office, XML, SQL Server Management Studio.
Business Analyst Intern
- Researched and calculated daily, monthly and yearly returns on investment.
- Advised and mentored peers on course selection through advisor meetings.
- Established new business avenues, resulting in an increase in efficiency and accelerated returns.
- Developed and implemented new business model effectively and strategically.
- Analyzed business-finance process analysis and process mapping.
- Streamlined business re-engineering and structured methodology documentation.
- Defined and clarified short term and long term strategic goals to meet business objectives.
- Managed key corporate accounts of the business through integrated customer relationships.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes