- IT Professional with 14 + Years’ of experience in running large - scale project and complex transformations.
- Certified Project Management professional (PMP), Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) and ITIL.
- Extended expertise in managing core projects, Business processwork flows, and ERP, Digital transformation, finance and operations projects.
- Managing large - scale transformation initiatives across different departments e.g. (Clients Managment, corporate, Finance, Risk, operations and HR).
- Producing high-quality project artifacts and deliverables e.g. (Project Plans, SOW, WBS, GAP Analysis, Data Migration Strategy, Integration specifications, Business Cases, Use Cases, Functional Specifications, Test Scripts, RFP, BRD, Change requests, Scope Statements and Training Martials).
- Professional experience in managing different project management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall).
- Extensive experience in dealing with clients, Highly articulate, demonstrating excellent relationship building, communication, interpersonal skills across all levels including management, employees and external agencies.
- MS Project
- MS Office
- Power BI
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Data Analyst
Senior Business Analyst
- Developing project scopes, WBS, plans, SOW involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Plan, organize and coordinate internal and external resources to ensure successful delivery of our projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Identify, structure and communicate risks to support customers with their more technical requirements
- Clearly define and communicate objectives, roles and responsibilities to all resources involved Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks and managing project Expenses.
- Prioritize Business requirements and change requests based on the business needs and value.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Conducting Facilitated Workshops for requirements gathering and analysis.
- Prepare Business Requirement document that contains functional and non-functional requirements.
- Manage Different system environments (testing, Training, development and Production) and make sure the environment availability based on the project needs
Project Manager / Senior Business Analyst
- Leading project planning sessions
- Coordinating staff and internal resources
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Designing and signing off on contracts
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Participating in tender process i.e. design, submission and review
- Designing risk mitigation plan
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Optimising and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects
- Managing large and diverse teams
- Elicit requirements for any project type through client interviews, document analysis, requirement workshops
- Ensure the timely delivery of project phase’s outcomes, including quality check.
- Prepare Business Requirement document that contains functional and non-functional requirements
Senior Business Analyst
- Collaborate and effectively work with multiple departments and stakeholders from across the organization to negotiate and establish priorities
- Establish and execute implementation activities including; coordinating the gathering of user requirements, business process modeling, developing user training programs and driving user adoption.
- Gathering user requirements and gap analyses by analyzing business and information technology processes and articulates them in a product vision. This includes reviewing existing documentation, soliciting user requirements through interviews and workshops, and researching industry standards to determine best practices in specified areas.
- Break down large ideas into effective user stories for faster delivery of value with clear and crisp acceptance criteria working within the agile/scrum framework.
- Participate and occasionally be asked to facilitate daily scrums, planning sessions, retrospectives and showcases.
- Artifacts include process flows, Business Requirements Documents, Functional Requirements Documents and User Stories. These artifacts document user / system interactions for specific system features and functions, help define new workflows, and help identify potential issues with the proposed solution(s).
- Arrange ad-hoc reports and studies requested by top management, regional heads, and departments and branch managers.
- Extensive hands on experience Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) of data into MIS division’s MS SQL Server from multiple data sources as Oracle, IBM DB2, MS SQL Server and flat files (Text and Spread Sheets).
- Gathering and preparing thorough presentations on sales and portfolio achievements for upper management.
- Capture the requirements in a defined template and address any questions raised by the technical team or the Business units.
- Prepare extensive project documentations including BRD, Use-case, System test scripts, User Guides, training material etc.
- Perform System test going through all the system test scripts and assign any defects to the technical team. Also assist the users during UAT to ensure the Siebel CRM system has met all the requirements. Assist the team during the deployment and prepare the formal plan to handover the project to Jordan channels team.
- Worked very closely with the Project manager and all technical resources across all phases to ensure the team is on the same page.
- Worked as a part time trainer in Confidential training center from MAR 2009 - Dec 2009 (Hyperion and Siebel).
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes