- 7 years of industry experience as Business Analyst, including a strong understanding of Business Process Flows, Case Tools, and Business Analysis.
- Extensive experience in teh development, implementation and integration of processes within a team - oriented environment, utilizing quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Strong Knowledge of SDLC methodology, project life cycle, and project management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Experience working with business users as well as senior management.
- Extensive experience to analyze and document business requirements and functional specifications.
- Experience in writing queries/scripts for Data Analysis and Manipulation in MS Access and MySQL using SQL scripts.
- Strong Knowledge of Agile methodology, UML, RUP, Rational Rose, Visio Pro etc.
- Proficient in creating Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, Collaboration Diagrams, Task Diagrams, Flow Charts, Activity Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Business Intelligence Tools etc.
- Good noledge of Business Process Flows/ Modeling, Case Tools, Business Re-Engineering, Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing.
- Experience in conducting GAP Analysis, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), SWOT Analysis, Cost Benefit Analysis and ROI Analysis, NPV, conducting feasibility studies, scope.
- Creative abilities and capable of forming and maintaining positive and productive team environments.
- Excellent Analytical Skills in Data Mining, Performance Management and Project Management to support strategic planning, goal setting, strengthen accountability, enhance decision making, and improve customer service.
- Strong Subject Matter expertise in Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, Financial Engineering, Risk Analysis, Asset Management- risks and returns, Financing Structures, Capital Management, Portfolio Analysis, Fund Services, Cost Accounting, Financial Accounting, Mutual Fund Administration.
- Insurance experience includes Personal Property & Casualty, Credit and Market Risk, and Reinsurance for Commercial Property Casualty, Life Insurance Systems & Annuity.
- Strong Knowledge of Operations Management, Lean Management, Six Sigma and Capability Maturity Models (CMM).
- Experience in conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions for requirement gatherings, analysis, design, SCRUM, and Rapid Application Development (RAD) sessions to converge early toward a design and blue print acceptance to teh customer, and to limit a project’s exposure to teh forces of change.
- Expert in developing BRD (Business Requirement Document), TRD (Technical Requirement Document), URS (User Requirement Document) and FRS (Functional requirement Specifications) following Agile methodology.
- Working Knowledge of Mortgage Loan Servicing, Loan Origination, Student Loan Origination, Credit Card, Mergers and Acquisitions and Banking Industry.
- TEMPEffective time management skills and teh consistent ability to meet client deadlines.
- Excellent project management skills and proficient in using MS Project.
- Experienced in writing complex and technical reports for a varied high caliber audience.
- Experienced in fixed income (Pricing factors, derivatives, Risks).
- Strong noledge of Interest Rate Derivatives and Credit Derivatives.
Operating Systems: UNIX, DOS, Windows
Databases: MS SQL Server, MS Access, Bloomberg
Methodology: SCRUM, UML, JAD, RAD, RUP, Waterfall, Agile
Skills: Data Analysis; SPSS, Financial Modeling
Project Mgmt, Design & Case tools: MS Project, Visio Pro, Rational Rose
Quality Management: Six Sigma, CMM, TQM, Lean Management and Operations Management
General: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, One Note, Access, MS Project
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Business Analyst
- Investigate analyze and transform data into set noledge, for better understanding of tasks for diverse functional teams.
- Facilitate and manage meeting sessions with committee of SME from various business areas including E-commerce, Brokerage, Fixed Income, Derivatives, Mortgage Servicing, Loan Monitoring, Collateral Management, Credit Risk Management and Asset Management.
- Facilitate and conduct joint sessions JAD with SMEs of front office, middle office, compliance, legal, operations, IT, and client services, to elicit teh requirements and develop teh business requirements. Additionally, act as liaison to elicit information and requirements with outsource providers, vendors, auditors.
- Establish a business Analysis methodology around teh RUP (Rational Unified Process), and Six-Sigma.
- Produced and presented various Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, Flow Chart activity Diagrams.
- Perform document and data analysis, mapping, research and analyze documents in SPSS, MS Access and SQL for key information, and produce written analysis.
- Provided critical Data Integration Support.
- Perform Gap Analysis by identifying existing system, documenting teh enhancements to meet teh end state requirements.
- Created and revised Business Requirement document (BRD) and Functional requirement Document (FRD) using teh Scope and Interview with stakeholders.
- Create and manage all levels of metric reporting
- Working in an ever-changing multi-tasked environment with high priorities, varying workloads and strict deadlines.
- Participate in systems development efforts and new initiatives including any testing, parallels and specification input.
- Support teh implementation of new business and strategic initiatives for teh corporation.
- Delivered consistent daily results as teh fixed income capital markets office manager reporting directly to SVP and VPs of trading desk.
- Strong noledge of finance concepts, including: NOI returns, cash flow returns, internal rate of return, debt yields, valuation methods and capital markets.
- Analyze teh loan pipeline and ensure management is provided with accurate secondary report data.
- Manage transaction process (me.e. investor outreach campaign, handle calls with potential investors, manage escrow process and client reporting)
- Assist in teh development and creation of client marketing materials.
- Conducting and assisting in due diligence.
- Assisting in teh coordination of bank / investor meeting logistics also Identifies opportunities for improved process flow.
Environment: MS Visio, Oracle, Test Director, MS SQL Server, MS Office, Load Runner, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Share Point, Project, One Note), Bloomberg, SQL, Windows, Six Sigma, SCRUM, JAD, RUP, Agile, SPSS and SDLC
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Worked extensively with SMEs in understanding and documenting their requirements pertaining to Credit Card, Debit Card Processing, and Analysis of Credit Risk, Clearance and Authorization and mitigation of risks.
- Created functional and system specifications for teh Debit Card Processing system and Pre-Approval of Consumer Loans for teh authorization and settlement phases.
- Collaborated with different teams on Content, Web Operations, Analytics, Web Development, Integrated Marketing, Creative Services, Corporate Communications, Legal Services, 3rd-party agencies and vendors, etc.
- Designed complex user interfaces for virtual terminals.
- Worked with teh Business users and tech lead in gathering their requirements and data transaction information.
- Worked with them for Property and Casualty, diversified portfolios, due diligence scenarios, market interest rates and investment product risk factors.
- Responsible for preparing Software Requirement Specifications (SRS), Functional Specification Document (FSD) and final Design Document as per SEI CMM standards.
- Attended meetings with SMEs from asset Management, Mortgage servicing, Collateral Management to define strategies.
- Developed and implemented processes and tools for requirements gathering, Analysis, planning, tracking and delivery using Rational Rose, requisite pro and RUP
- Extract & load data using MS Access and Excel.
- Analyzed user problems, including business processes and identified, researched, investigated, defined and documented business processes
- Designed and developed Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, and Collaboration Diagrams using UML.
- Provided scenarios and cases on AS-IS and TO-BE Business Procedures.
- Designed business models that served to identify requirements and communicate information between teams.
- Ensured User Acceptance Testing completion by non-technical user.
- Used use case diagrams during analysis to capture teh requirements.
- Regularly conducted SWOT analysis and provided assessment and identification of key aspects for a sustainable system in respect to teh competitors, enhanced brand value, and better customer interaction in teh region.
- Provided regular feedback to teh senior management through daily briefs, weekly assignments, monthly, and quarterly reports, providing updated documents and progress.
- Responsible for prudent and compliant processing of residential mortgage loans for sale to teh secondary mortgage market.
- Exercise diligence and efficiency in my daily work routine to meet deadlines such as loan commitments, closing dates, change of circumstances, rate locks etc.
- Communicate clearly with mortgage loan originators, customers, and fellow staff as well as outside vendors such at title attorneys, brokers, etc.
- Analyzed borrower's income, liquid and collateral assets, and other financial documentations to determine borrower's eligibility to make a loan
- Reviewed mortgage documentation on teh Unifi Pro and Loan Origination Mortgage system and gave feedback to Business Analysts and QA testers on any challenges of teh system.
- Reviewed and re-performed calculations of numbers and ratios for varies types of loans.
- Determined risks of new business opportunities based on teh portfolio components and client’s background.
- Managed purchase budget for department and reporting to management directly with respect to budget related issues.
Environment: Rational Rose, Rational Requisite Pro, Windows, Unix, Java/J2EE, MS Office, Rational Clear Case, Rational Clear Quest, Oracle, XML, HTML, Microsoft SQL Server, Load Runner
Confidential, New York, NY
- Analyzed business requirements and segregated them into Use Cases and activity diagrams using Rational Rose according to UML methodology thus defining Data Process Models.
- Designed teh business requirement collection approach based on teh project scope and SDLC methodology.
- Co-authored business requirements document with project teams. Extracted, discussed, and refined business requirements from business users and team members. Carried out detailed and comprehensive business analysis with teh RUP methodology.
- Discussed with SME from Security, Accounts (Payable & receivable), Legal Cells.
- Identified, researched, investigated, analyzed, defined and documented business processes through Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, Flow Chart activity Diagrams, using MS Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Performed GAP Analysis for existing systems enhancements, and to make process more user friendly.
- Used Data mapping for collecting teh data.
- Has sizeable adequate hands on exposure in Workmen Compensation, Commercial Insurance as well as Property & Casualty Insurance & its various intricacies
- Liaison with other corporate departments, including Human Resources, Finance, Executive, Legal and Information Services as well as vendors, for sharing information and project flow, and collecting latest developments.
- Researched and analyzed operational procedures and methods and recommended changes for improvement-with an emphasis on automation and efficiency.
- Development of On- Line Support and Information, for Third Party Vendors, and authorized dealers.
- Conducted UAT sessions for making process user friendly and provided training to users, associates on automated systems.
Environment: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Share Point, Project, One Note), SCRUM, SQL, Six Sigma, SWOT, Gap Analysis, Lean Management, UML JAD, RUP, Agile, SDLC
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes