CHRONOLOGICAL SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
Confidential is revamping its e-commerce portal to improve online Buy Tickets system across all platforms such as web, kiosk, social network etc. The Buy Tickets has grouped into multiple tickets namely VIP, Front of Line, 1-Day Pass and 2-Day Pass, Annual Pass, City Pass, Parking and shopping cart. All these applications will be maintained and served through the single portal ush.com.
- Worked with End Users team to Gather requirements and analyze them.
- Acted as liaison between NBC Universal client and RiTek Development team / Vendor Company and Huge Design Company/ Vendor Company
- Responsible for writing Use Cases for entire e-commerce Buy Tickets Products such as VIP, Front of Line, 1-Day Pass and 2-Day Pass, Annual Pass, City Pass, Parking and Shopping cart.
- Worked closely with web business team in involving Content management system and Omniture tags.
- Interacted on daily basis with NBC Digital media team, Creative team and e-commerce Marketing team.
- Implemented the social media Face book, Twitter and Linked in functionality for entire Buy Tickets application.
- Performed review sessions with various business partners and gathered sign offs.
- Performed Gap Analysis and Participated in the initial Risk analysis.
- Created UI mockups and presented it to the project team for review.
- Created UML Diagrams like Sequence Diagrams, Swim Lane Diagrams, Activity Diagrams and Process Flow Diagrams to elaborate the new processes.
- Communicated with .NET developers about the functional requirements.
Enhancements to the existing website in search, sort, list, add to cart, bundling, payments, store pickups, cancellations, order processing, order tracking and order management are key modules.
- Involved in the meeting with Business Process Owners, SME Subject Matter Experts and Marketing Team to understand the scope of project.
- Acted as liaison between Wal-Mart client and Razor fish Development team / Vendor Company . Documented high level requirements and analyze them and shared it with the vendor team. Also provided interface diagram to the Development team.
- Scheduled JAD Joint Application Development Sessions to analyze requirements with LOB Line Of Business
- Interacted with the product owner about the functionality of the applications.
- Developed the FRS document for project by analyzing the feasibility of Business Requirement gathered from the committee.
- Involved in Content management system.
- Communicated with Java and GUI developers about the functional requirements.
- Also, handled change requests within the business and IT decently.
- Excellent in writing UAT cases according to UAT Criteria.
The scope of the project is to create a desktop portal for PNCI employees to perform a result oriented prompt search in order to find related customers' account information in PNC investments' system through Confidential different applications .The desktop-Portal is also created to involve other PNCI features such as Portfolio Management, Middle office and Wealth Management, trading.
- Gathered business requirements through interviews, surveys, and observing from account managers and UI User Interface of the existing Portal system.
- Understand and articulate business requirements from user interviews and then translate requirements into functional and technical specifications.
- Interacted with SME's Subject Matter Experts of different divisions Information Technology, Risk and Operations and established a business analysis and design methodology around the Agile Scrum methodology.
- Analyzed the existing system and process gaps in context of new business changes.
- Conducted JAD sessions with management, SME's, Business users and other stakeholders for open and pending issues to develop specifications.
- Collaborated with team members on all documents and kept a central task location for assigning tasks to team members using SharePoint.
- Designed Use Case diagrams, UML diagrams, Sequence diagrams in MS Visio.
- Responsible for the completion of projects within specified time and budget dealing with financials, project work flow, change management and dealing with vendor relationships.
- Performed manual Testing along with testers. Conducted UAT with the business.
- Collaborated with the Project Manager to organize training material and write user manuals
- Worked with Quality Assurance Analyst in HP Quality Center to track defects.
Confidential offering for Retail and Small Business Products needs redesign product enrichment to increase Customer Satisfaction, create Bank loyalty, and to create a Sticky and reliable product.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining relationships with clients as they pertained to new enhancements, GAP analysis, monthly reporting, and current expectations.
- Documented system Non-Functional requirements NFR's for data backup/recovery, security, high availability and performance/response time.
- Designed and developed Use Cases, activity diagrams using UML
- Documented and managed the completion of functional requirements and obtained sign-off for functional requirements from necessary parties.
- Conducted workflow, process diagram, and Gap analyses to derive requirements for existing systems enhancements.
- Assist with user acceptance testing of systems UAT , developing and maintain quality procedures, and ensuring that appropriate documentation is in place.
- Worked with development and testing teams to accomplish timely release objectives.
- Developed timelines for project delivery, and managed projects and resources to successful completion.
- Extensively work on Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS SQL, and MS Project.
- Used detailed knowledge of application features and functions, assessed scope and impact of business needs throughout analysis and completion of all enhancement specifications.
Confidential is a leading Confidential retailer with one of the 100 largest corporate workforces in the world. Confidential Marketing Team's Search Engine Optimization SEO project is to optimize the e-commerce site for search engines. Shop by Brand is one of the sub-project under Search Engine Optimization. The main of objective of Shop by Brand project is to create family of business FOB specific index pages.
- Involved in the complete project life cycle of various web based project implementations
- Prepared use case models based on Business Requirement documentation
- Created use case models and UML diagrams to reflect use case narratives
- Responsible for providing inputs to Development Teams.
- Served as a liaison between Business and the IT team.
- Responsible in Scoping and created the Project Initiation Document PID .
- Responsible in creating the High Level Requirements HLR and Estimates HLE .
- Gathered Business Requirements from users and used Enterprise Architect and Visio for documenting the requirements.
- Lead daily Scrum Calls.
- Used both Agile and Waterfalls Methodologies.
- Created the Functional Specification Document which included UI screen Mockups, Process Flows, Business Logic, Configuration Requirements, Traceability Matrix, and Technical Diagrams.
- Created Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Workbooks and Test Data for SIT and UAT Testing.
- Done an End to End Testing using Selenium.
- Used Enterprise Architect for creating user stories, Epics and Use Cases.
- Responsible in System Integration Testing and providing support for User Acceptance Testing.
- Responsible in Creation Implementation Plan and involved in Production Validation.
- Performed Project Controller activities such as organizing meetings, documenting meeting minutes, action items, coordinating various conference calls.
- Involved in the Change Management Process and created Change Request documents.
The State Treasurer of Michigan functions as the chief financial officer for the Confidential. The State Treasurer oversees the collection, investment, and disbursement of all state monies, and also administers major tax laws, safeguards the credit of the state, and distributes revenue sharing monies to local units of government. It is an unelected office within the executive branch.
- Worked with Project Managers, Senior Management, and other stakeholders to define project goals, scope and define requirements.
- Facilitated and managed meeting sessions with users and SMEs to review business requirement.
- Requirements were gathered through interactions and meetings and periodic walkthroughs with loan analysts, credit analysts and other potential users of the application.
- Created Use-Cases and Business Requirements documents BRD to organize the business needs.
- Conducted Use-Case reviews and identified gaps, leading to improvements/enhancements in the same.
- Created and maintained the Requirements Traceability Matrix RTM .
- Ensured Use-Cases were consistent and covered all aspects of the Requirements document.
- Maintained documents and the effect of proposed changes on the project schedule and costs.
- Worked directly with software engineers to ensure clear communications on requirements and defect reports.
- Designed and developed scenarios based on business requirements.
- Followed the RUP methodology for the entire SDLC.