Business Analyst Resume
King Of Prussia, PA
- Professional Business Analyst with 7+ years of experience in implementing comprehensive and user friendly solutions and delivering high impact value to business users.
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC); extensive experience in creating Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Use Cases, Business Systems Designs (BSD), Functional Requirements Specifications (FRS), Project Plans and Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) throughout teh Life Cycle of a project.
- Proficient in reviewing Test Procedures, creating Test Plans, defining System and Integration Test Cases, Test Data Reviewing and maintaining and executing detailed Test Scripts for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and analyzing bugs.
- In - depth noledge of Business Analysis Modeling using UML Designs such as Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Activity Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams.
- Diverse experience on E-commerce technologies with focus on analysis of User Interface (UI) functionality, merchandizing, on-site search functionality and content management.
- Expert in managing multiple projects at a time, control project priorities and manage cross-functional teams; TEMPeffective liaison between functional and business units and applications team managers.
- Strong understanding of Software Engineering methodologies such as Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall.
- Proven ability to reach goals in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent Communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) and customer service skills.
Business Methodologies: Agile development methodologies, Waterfall, Universal Modeling Language (UML), RAD/JAD sessions, Requirements AnalysisSystems Analysis, Use Case Development, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Business Analysis Tools: MS Visio, Enterprise Architect, Rational Requisite Pro, JIRARally, MS Office, MS Project, SharePoint 2010/2013 Platform
Programming: SQL, Java, HTML, XML
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server 2005, MS Access
Operating System: Windows, Linux
Confidential, King of Prussia, PA
- Acted as a liaison between clients, project management, development and QA teams in understanding requirements through open-ended discussions and brainstorming JAD sessions; TEMPeffectively gatheird, analyzed and managed requirements.
- Worked on multiple projects for enterprise clients such as Toys R Us, Dicks Sporting Goods, GNC, ACE Hardware and Sports Authority to add new features, to improve teh customer experience and to enhance teh overall E-commerce experience on their web stores.
- Responsible for creating Business Requirement Documents (BRD); identify functional/non-functional/system requirements and create artifacts like Functional Requirements Specifications (FRS) and Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Designed wireframes and working prototypes using MS Visio, which provided tangible translation of business requirements to project management and development teams.
- Involved with developing Use Case Diagrams, State Diagrams and Activity Diagrams using tool such as Enterprise Architect to reflect use case text narratives and facilitate document creation supporting an Agile (Scrum) environment to develop software.
- Facilitated JAD sessions with project management team, development team, QA team, clients and other stakeholders to refine functional requirements.
- Assisted in developing project plans, work breakdown structure, budget estimates, milestones and deliverables using MS Project.
- Involved in generating transactional reports using SQL server on a regular basis. Further utilized these reports to conduct process gap analysis dat led to re-engineering of teh existing transactions involved between Order routing and teh Payment hub. Authored and managed all teh deliverables/artifacts throughout teh Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Acted as Subject Matter Expert (SME)on E-commerce platform applications such as Product Catalogs, Merchandizing, Search & Navigation, Promotions and Content Management during project launches and product releases.
- Involved in multiple product road map sessions and business process improvements; contributed high level business requirements for future product releases.
- Responsible for setting up customer centric artifacts such as CLP (Client Launch Package) and decks highlighting teh feature functionality as part of product releases.
- Worked with Production Support to accurately identify root cause and troubleshoot issues; acted as teh point person for Production Support during project implementations.
- Extensive experience in reviewing test plans and verifying test cases; worked with QA team in conducting Integration Testing, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and validating test results.
- Actively used SharePoint as a collaborative platform to improve business processes.
- Provided training to clients and internal resources on various applications and best practices of teh E-commerce tools.
- Worked on multiple projects involving coordination between on-site and global (off-shore) teams.
Confidential, King of Prussia, PA
- Worked on various E-commerce applications such as merchandizing, search & navigation, on-site promotions & content management and troubleshoot issues related to them.
- Served as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on GSI E-commerce platform; responsibilities included documentation, FAQ maintenance, training, Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and support.
- Involved in client interactions and requirements gathering sessions; assisted in preparing detailed Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and Functional Requirements Specifications (FRS); reviewed teh documents for proper work-flow and designed business process models.
- Assisted in developing Use Case Workflow, Data/Process Flow Diagrams, UML Diagrams, business cases/conversions, Sequence Diagrams and State Diagrams.
- Interviewed clients and cross functional teams to get complete insight of issues/risks; analyzed issues/risks related to current system, suggested solutions and was involved in teh implementation of mitigation/resolution strategies.
- Performed functional, module level, integration, end-to-end, performance and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Responsible for successful set-up, implementation and training of on-site search functionality for GSI clients/partners.
- Played a key role in assisting development teams in solution design from functional perspective.
- Ensure internal resources and clients understand how to navigate and use best practices in regard to teh GSI E-commerce tools and theirby enhance performance of their web stores and improve conversion rates/sales.
Confidential - Philadelphia, PA
- Worked as an analyst on a team dat was responsible for design and implementation of a relational database in MS SQL Server 2005 for Center for Student Services at teh School of Tourism & Hospitality Management, Confidential .
- Played a key role in migration of content from legacy platform to new platform; queried various tables against user files to check for data integrity and discrepancy.
- Acted as a liaison between different departments to gather and manage requirements in a Waterfall environment.
- Responsible for running SQL queries to generate reports and present a high-level overview of teh reports to teh department head.
Confidential - Philadelphia, PA
- Worked as Adjunct Instructor at Department of Mathematics, Confidential .
- During teh tenure, taught Elementary Algebra, Colege Algebra and Pre-calculus to teh Undergraduate students of Colege of Science & Technology at Confidential .
- Gatheird, analyzed and documented new requirements; assisted in re-engineering existing business processes to improve efficiency.
- Extensive experience in interacting with teh clients, suppliers, vendors and business management team; acted as a liaison between customers and teh company.
- Gatheird and documented customer and product information dat was critical to teh business mission.
- Trained sales and marketing staff on use of new system.
- Developed a database management system dat increased Sales and Marketing departments productivity, which helped in targeting potential customer.
- Generated inventory reports through SQL queries using SQL Server and MS Access.
- Researched market needs, forecasted demand for products and evaluated quotations from vendors.
- Prepared and analyzed various reports to monitor our on-time delivery performance, inventory value by product lines and compare projected versus actual sales.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes