Accomplished IT professional with over 15 years of diverse application development and IT project management experience within commercial and government settings. Well versed in full SDLC: requirements gathering, systems design, object-oriented development, testing, and enterprise production rollout for client-server and web solutions of all levels of complexity. Experienced in completing self-managed as well as team oriented projects.
SQL Server 7.0, 2000, 2005, 2008 , MS Access 2.0, 97, 2000, 2003
Windows 7, XP Pro, 2000, ME, 98, 95 , NT4, 2000, 2003 Server
Visual Studio.Net 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012 , MS Project 2003, 2007, 2010 , Visual Studio 6.0, Crystal Reports, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Office Suite Excel, Word, PowerPoint , Microsoft Visio, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server
Senior IT Business Analyst
- Manage the software development lifecycle of projects that relate to eCommerce and internal systems. Work independently with users to define concepts. Act as liaison between business and IT units. Develop project plans for various initiatives, including timelines, resource needs, and responsibilities. Translate business requirements into technical specifications. Effectively communicate and control project scope, schedules, assignments, and open issues. Ensure that test conditions and test scripts are created and validated for user acceptance testing. Manage external project resources as needed.
- Managed the software development lifecycle of new VB.Net/C client-server and ASP.Net software projects as well as managed software system upgrade projects of legacy systems. Worked directly with project stakeholders to develop project scope and requirements. Interfaced with software product vendors to assist internal customers with commercial software evaluation.
- Developed client-server and web-based solutions utilizing Visual Studio 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010 -- VB.Net, ASP.Net, C , and SQL Server 2000,2005,2008
- Responsible for the development of an overall IT strategy and management of 3 corporate websites which accounted for 95 of the company's revenue. Developed and implemented .Net application development policies, standards and procedures. Developed and managed search engine optimization strategy for corporate websites. Supervised consultant web developers. Developed a ASP.Net order management system that integrated with the Amazon.com Seller Portal
Application Team Lead
- Team lead for 5 .Net software developers. Conducted individual performance reviews and managed career development for team members. Developed standards and procedures for application development. Assisted the ERP Project Manager with the development of the project plan for the replacement of the organization's ERP system. Coordinated the development of quality assurance standards and procedures for working with the Quality Assurance team.
Software Development Consultant
- Performed ASP web and VB6 client/server application development
- Debugged existing projects nearing completion
- Redeveloped a VB6 contact management software system for a large law firm
Network Manager/Data Processing Manager/Database Manager
- Architected and implemented LAN configuration
- Managed daily networking and data back-up operations
- Managed and performed PC upgrades
- Managed, developed, and maintained Microsoft Access and SQL Server 7 databases.
- Managed a presidential contribution management software system and reports filed with the Federal Election Committee
- Supervised 15 member data processing team and managed daily mailroom operation