Software development methodologies
Rational Unified Process RUP , SDLC, Agile
Requirements Management Tools
Rational RequisitePro, Telelogic DOORS
UML Modeling using Rational Rose, WebSphere BPM, MS Visio
Version Control / Document Management / Change Management
Rational ClearCase, ClearQuest, Concurrent Version System CVS , Visual SourceSafe VSS , MS SharePoint, Rational,
C, C , Java, JSP, J2EE, HTML, DHTML, XML, PL/SQL
Salesforce.com platform - APEX, S-controls, Visualforce
Database, Data Warehousing and ETL tools
RDBMS, Oracle 10g, MySQL, MS Access, Informatica Power mart 5.1, Informatica Power center 8.x/7.x/6.x
Mercury Suite, QTP, HP Quality Center 9.2
Facets Extended Enterprise, OmniFlow BPM Suite, Salesforce.com, PeopleSoft CRM, Adobe DreamWeaver 8.0, MS Office Suite including Visio, Excel, Access Project
Windows NT/XP/Vista/7, Linux RHFC 5, 6 , Mac OSX
Sr. Business Analyst
- Implemented the Salesforce application using Agile SCRUM Methodology that involves the iterative development methodology
- Deployed Salesforce.com CRM for Marketing, Sales and Support functions.
- Interacted with Marketing, sales and customer service users for requirements gathering documentation.
- Imported data from excel sheets in to Leads, Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities using Data Loader and Import Wizard.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to manage sharing access among different users.
- Used field level security along with page layout to manage the visibility and accessibility of fields for different profiles.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Dashboards and Reports.
- Downloaded and installed Congo Merge UPS shipping software from AppExchange.
- Automated Business processes ranging from Sale Order, Shipping Invoicing using app-exchange applications.
- Created Visual Force pages to customize the view and functionality of the page according to the organizational needs.
- Developed email-to-case functionality to captures customer inquiries in the Service Cloud.
- Customized Reports and Dashboards according to client's needs to provide fast access to key, real-time business metrics.
- Generated Test Plan, Test Scenarios, Test Cases for UAT.
- Proactively interacting with Business Analysts and Developers regarding testing status and defect tracking.
- Documenting the test results and test procedures.
- Environment: MS Project, MS Visio, UML, Workflow Diagrams, Business Process Models, APEX Data Loader, Force.com IDE.
Sales force Business Analyst / Administrator
- Involved in gathering requirements from business and preparing system upgrades, enhancement details from Clients and Partners for CRM implementation.
- Responsible for Customization of the Salesforce Sales Module for Lead Generation, Accounts, Contact, Opportunities and Activity Management.
- Worked along with the Business Team and Technical Team in developing and implementing the JAD strategies.
- Involved in Preparation of data models using UML concepts, created Data flow diagrams to define flow of data between different systems, and Sequence diagrams to depict the chronology of events.
- Proposed and implemented an RAD strategy with the technical team for the implementation of the Salesforce CRM.
- Led the implementation of ITIL Problem Management Process.
- Also reviewed ITIL best practices and identified a 3-phase process improvement plan that resulted in: Estimated ROI of 1.5 million in cost reduction of IT operations, Re-alignment of the business relationship between IT and IT customers.
- Enabled collaborative Development, Planning, Delivery and Service, harness the value of process-informed decisions of Users using BPM.
- Involved in creating, monitoring, and measuring campaigns with Salesforce CRM Marketing.
- Responsible for creating marketing campaign, kicking them off, monitoring their run and generate reports.
- Worked on making minor enhancements to SFDC application required by business users from time to time.
- Performed Customizations by creating the custom profiles, fields, Dependent Pick-lists, Page Layouts, Record Lists, Objects, Tabs, and custom Apps.
- Worked extensively on Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Activities and Customized Objects for additional fields, Layouts, record types and validation rules.
- Involved in automation of Case Management with Workflow Approval Process, User Entitlements and Role hierarchy for Salesforce Applications.
- Worked on supporting tickets in the following areas: Roles, Profiles, Access Settings, Workflow Rules, Validations, creation and modification of fields and page layouts, upload of data
- Developed the Test Plan, Test Conditions and Test Cases and conducted User Acceptance Testing to be used in testing based on business requirements, technical specifications.
- Assisted in creation of the Training Material and conducted internal training for the users of the application.
Environment: MS Project, MS Visio, UML, Workflow Diagrams, Business Process Models, APEX Data Loader, Force.com IDE.
- Responsible for Requirement Analysis, User Acceptance Testing, Implementation, Data
- Successfully managed the project and released the product.
- Assisted for developing the Project Plan
- Worked on Integration of Claims Management Software using AMISYS Advance 4.0 databases and Table structures.
- Worked on Agile development Life cycle.
- I worked on Preparing Business Requirements and Technical Specification Documents.
- Responsible for writing Functional Requirement Specifications FRS
- Conducted the FRS reviews and walkthroughs with designers, developers and stakeholders.
- Analyzed Business Requirements and segregated them into high level and low level Use Cases, Activity Diagrams/State Chart Diagrams UML .
- Defined requirements to automate the daily imports from PeopleSoft into the Phoenix system.
- Mapped the old requirements with the new requirements and communicated it with the business groups for the gap analysis.
- Created Data Stage jobs to extract, transform and load data into data warehouses from various sources like relational databases, application systems, temp tables, flat files etc.
- Created Process Flow diagrams, Use case diagrams UML using MS-Visio
- Prepared Screenshots and web layouts for the application
- Meticulously assessed data from various sources and generated conceptual and logical database designs using Erwin data modeling tool.
- Worked with the technical architects and database developers to convert the functional specification to technical specification.
- Worked on Various Customer Health Reports and Inventory Reports in Salesforce using Various Features of SalesForce.
- Prepared various Customized applications for sales purposes and Reporting purposes using SalesForce
- Effectively interacted with key stakeholders and business users to understand and analyze the business needs and data to model the target business processes.
- Coordinated with different team members to resolve the issues that are related to the new application.
- Validated the application against the requirements.
- Review requirements and create a test strategy to be implemented.
- Created presentation for the high-level management demos.
- Demonstrated the application to the top management.
- Prepared the user Manual
Environment: Environment: MS Project, MS Visio, MS Office, Crystal Ball, UML, UAT Modules, Business Process Models, Data Flow Diagrams, Data Mappings.
- Provided support and customization to the Salesforce.com platform that involved creating Triggers and S-controls to extend the application functionality as per the business requirement.
- Customized data loader configuration to send legacy data to salesforce.com batch job
- Gathered business requirements and developed technical document for data loader based integration.
- Customized different Salesforce.com applications to incorporate the business requirements which involved creating Web Forms using .Net functionality and processing the data in SFDC with the extensive usage of Web services API.
- Involved in writing unit test methods for Triggers and Visual Force Controllers.
- Provided Support in Production stage after go-live as well as Analytical Support.
- Created Managed Packages to move the code from Test Environment to Production Environment.
- Assisting Project Managers with the deployment on the production environment as well as debugging the S-controls and customization of functionality based on the requirements.
- Coordinated with the lead Business Analysts to drive the requirements and change requests in the Salesforce.com CRM customization.
- Assisted the Project Manager and lead Business Analyst in creating and presenting training material for over 200 users.
Environment: Windows XP, MS Office Suite including Visio, SharePoint, Lotus Notes 6.5, Salesforce.com CRM, APEX, Visualforce, Triggers and PL/SQL