- Excellentunderstanding ofObject-Oriented Analysis, Design and Development methodologies, tools and processes contributing to the design, development and rollout of large, multi-tiered, cutting-edge software applications.
- Mid-level EnterprisingJEE/SOA Software Developeroffering 3 years of experience in the full software development lifecycle of enterprise level java-based web applications. Hands-on experience inrequirement gathering and analysis, architectural design and modeling, agile software development, code base maintenance, service integration, unit testing and debugging, building and deployment and ongoing support.
- Highly skilled JSF GUI Developerwith 3 years in depth experience developing JSF GUI applications. Experience working with analysts to capture requirements and design mockups. Proven record of turning mockups into high quality enterprise Java web applications that conform to User Experience standards.
- Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science, Minor in Accounting University at Albany Albany, NY 5/11
- Frameworks:Spring, MVC,jQuery, Hibernate,Joomla, WordPress
- Web Services: XML, XSL, XSD, WSDL, SOAP, JMS, JAX-WS, SoapUI, TCP/IP
- Database: Oracle, MySQL, DB2, MS SQL Server, MS Access, CiviCRM
- IDE: Eclipse, IBM RAD, IBM WID/IID, IBM RSA
- ApplicationServers: IBM WAS, IBM WPS, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, IIS
- Software Proficiencies: Visio/UML, Abode Photoshop, Excel, SharePoint, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Build Management: Ant, Maven Revision Control: IBM ClearCase, GIT, Subversion Code Optimization: Fortify, PMD
- Contributed software engineering expertise in the development of products through the software lifecycle, from requirements definition through successful deployment.
- Create GUI applications, SOAP Jax-WS web services, ANT scripts. Configure IBM WAS servers for application deployment..
- Excelled in application development, configuration and maintenance of software components in an Agile software development environment.
- Proven ability to effectively manage time working independently and to interact and collaborate across a diverse project team of both technical and non-technical team members. Demonstrated leadership as lead developer on enterprise GUI project.
- Provided user requirements analysis, design and programming support for enhancement of Web applications accessed by over 500,000 users worldwide.
- Provide WebEx support and trainings for users of developed applications.
Web Developer Database Designer
- Developed, upgraded and maintained Joomla websites and CiviCRM databases for 15 association clients.
- Researched, planned, installed and configured Redmine issue tracking and project management system. Handled all in house IT support and website projects via Redmine ticketing system. Developed and maintained Redmine wiki pages.
- Led complete office technology upgrade. Setup and configuration of all workstations, software installation, migrations and network setup.
- Trained all staff to be admins of both client websites and CiviCRM databases. Trained staff to use Redmine ticketing system. Wrote documentation and staff training modules for all in house operations.