- Have 9 years of professional experience as a Business Analyst. I have an excellent written and oral communication skill in English and as a Lead System Business Analyst I use these skills to communicate directly with the client, Stakeholders, SMEs and gather details of requirement. I have also involved and contributed a lot in converting the requirements into effective business design in Multi System Integration environment. With knowledge and experience in software development, I use my knowledge in System Business Analysis and also involve in the process of detailed multi system design.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior executives.
- Proven ability to work with all levels of management, and the most senior of Subject Matter Experts
- Ability to work independently and organize workload with minimal direct supervision.
- Experienced in Software Analysis Design Requirements Gathering, Functional Specifications, Technical Specifications, and User Interface Specifications, Test cases, and Test plan.
- Extensive experience in Rational Unified Process RUP and complete Software Development Life-Cycle SDLC experience.
- Experienced with Credit Risk Management reporting and Data Warehouse and successfully defined and clarified complex, granular financial data requirements metadata working directly with customers to develop data-mart and aggregated credit-risk reporting system requirements.
- Developed a web-based Digital Asset Management program to increase accessibilty, quality, and cost-effectiveness of all system-wide digital assets, including photos, videos, and powerpoints.
- Experience in using methodologies such as UML Unified Modeling Language , OOAD Object Oriented Analysis and Design , RAD Rapid Application Development , Six Sigma and APM Agile Project Management along with UIDD User Interface Design Description
- Experience in Rational Unified Process RUP , Rational Requisite Pro, Rational Rose, Rational Clear Quest, Rational Clear Case and complete Software Development Lifecycle SDLC experience.
- Maintained Service-Oriented Architecture SOA by consisting tools and technologies that enable design, development, and deployment of modules and comprises a Service Component Architecture.
- Led urgent compliance project in brokerage mutual fund operations with team of four for four months. Executed on target scheduled deadline and Involved in Treasury Management for a variety of duties and responsibilities.
- Used RTM Real Time Model for perform analysis in real time
- Excellent verbal, oral, and written communication skills. Excellent presentation skills during Project reviews and deliverables status updates.
- Expert in facilitating rapid development processes such as JAD's and ensuring that all viewpoints, ideas and problems are addressed
- Extensive experience in Quality Assurance Life Cycle QALC aspects such as Establishing Project Standards, Writing Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test Cases, Defect Reports and Developing Test Scripts, Traceability Matrices and Test Environments.
- Skilled in organizing, managing and tracking multiple tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Good team player who maintains effective working relationships with the team
- Extensive experience working with senior management, business users, and technical staff
Lead Systems / Business Analyst
- Working on Epicor's integrated Enterprise Resource Planning ERP with solutions for Customer Relationship Management CRM , Supply Chain Management SCM , Material Management, Inventory Management, Shipping/ Receiving, Sales Management, Order Management, Production Management, Customer/Supplier Rebates, Fulfillment Workbench to its major clients such as Affiliate Healthcare Systems, Cadre Proppants, Onyx, Baker and DNP IMS American Corp.
- Epicor is a comprehensive Progress OpenEdge business application platform that provides with a best-in class, flexible approach for deploying and managing a service-oriented architecture SOA . Working on Epicor's leveraging innovative technologies like Web services and Epicor developed end-to-end industry-specific ERP software solutions designed to meet the needs of manufacturing, distribution, retail, services, and hospitality industries. My responsibilities includes working with end clients to document their requirement tailor the requirement to the Epicor solution standards get the approval from the client and finally to work with developers to customize the solutions that are tailored for the needs of its manufacturing, distribution, retail, hospitality clients, including customized business software for a comprehensive range of industries and vertical markets.
Lead Systems / Business Analyst
Migrated Existing Charter.com web presence to Synchronoss/ATG Platform, ConvergenceNow that replaced functionality currently performed by the Business Rule Engine BRE and RECOM systems at Charter along with Buyflow implementation with complete re-designed. The ConvergenceNow platform interfaced directly with new Charter.com and other affiliate sites through Go2Broadband G2B and other external applications through the EAI/OSS API services.
- Re-authored documents referenced and prepared by Synchronoss as part of the project with Charter Communications to replace existing applications with Synchronoss' ConvergenceNow and ATG Commerce Platform 9.1. These documents contained relevant Use Cases, functional requirements, business rules, Sequence Flow, Low Level Design Document and other detailed information related to the system. The Synchronoss Project replaced existing Charter applications by building upon or interfacing with the Synchronoss ConvergenceNow platform which supported the end-to-end customer experience from the time a Charter customer transacts with the order Buy Flow to the time the order enters the Charter billing or provisioning systems.
- The intent of this document was to clearly indicate Phase I II requirements vs. subsequent phase s requirements. It was also the purpose of this document to redraft or recast any of the existing requirement specifications that have been drafted and were pending approval by Charter. During this implementation, I worked closely with Creative Lift Analyst to complete the overall Buy Flow re-design of New Existing customer needed for development and helped Dev Team implement it successfully.
Phase III BRE and ReCom Implementation
- Spent over 2 months of time traveling to St. Lois, MO weekly to the client Head Quarter to gather requirement and get the approval on the prepared Functional Requirement Document.
- Studies existing technical documentation of more than 6 systems to understand the existing API Services for design changes as per new requirement.
- Timely updated and uploaded the approved and necessary document to Synchronoss SharePoint for management, Dev, QA other Analysts review.
- Extensive experience with the Business Rules approach BRE Business Rules Engine technology during Phase III implementation by replacing existing BizTalk Server.
- Recommended changes to the API in existing multi system interface for web service Request and Response.
- Re-designed the existing Low Level Design Document as per API calls update and documented the modification to the existing data fields as per current requirement.
- Communicated with third party System Analyst for proper implementation of web service request and response as per required Offer, Order and Schedule XML samples.
- Worked with project stakeholders at all levels and communicated project status to C level management on both Synchronoss as well as Charter side.
- Provided daily requirements clarifications and helped offshore and on-site Developers QAs team by reviewing logged bugs in Bugzilla and directly communicating with the team when needed.
- Helped client IT team during UAT deployment with various UAT bugs and helped managing appropriate bug status as per approved requirement in QC 9.2 environment.
- Assisting with User Manuals creation and conducting client training sessions during production deployment.
Environment: BRE, BizTalk Server, CableLabs, EPC, G2B, ReCom, SalesForce, eBureau, OSS, CRM, EDW, Vantage, ATG Business Control Center BCC , Knotice, Bugzilla, Charter SharePoint, Synchronoss SharePoint SVN , WSDL, QC 9.2, Charles Web Debugging Proxy, Oxygen XML Author, LiveMeeting, SmartSheet, MS Project, MS Visio 2007, MS Office Suite, WebEx, Java, Windows 2000 Server, SQL and Oracle9i, Toad 22.214.171.124
Sr. Systems / Business Analyst
- Consulted with business end user to determine Business Requirement for system functional and technical specifications, as well as Data Model Design.
- Consulted with business users, stakeholder and technical team for client systems issues/problems and recommend solutions for New Breed Technologies.
- Led system change process from requirements through implementation.
- Worked on OLAP environment which was basically analysis of current OLTP database, used for auditing the existing system and making proper recommendation for system changes.
- Provided user and operational support of application to business users based on business requirements.
- Impelled communications between business unit leaders and IT Team.
- Automated processes assisted in redesigning existing business processes and assisted in documenting new technology.
- Translated business requirements into technical solutions and identified systems problems through User Acceptance Testing and develop solutions.
- Installed and Configured Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition OBIEE and Created the OBIEE environments for Development and QA. Completed Data Mapping for more than 350 Access, Oracle links, and Excel based reporting to OBI Dash Board reporting that included a financial reconciliation system to balance the accounting general ledger with other systems such as: Verizon VIIA system, New Breed WMPlus System as well as Repair Vendor System.
- Implementation of and the transition to Oracle Business Intelligence OBIEE as the preferred enterprise reporting software.
- Led requirements workshops wrote Use Cases, Specifications, and Business rules analyzed NB financial system data and wrote Business rules for integration to data warehouse created automated process for balancing general ledger files. Extensive work for replacing developed macros, SQL queries, and spreadsheets reporting to current financial data reporting system in WMPlus.
- Maintained deep understanding of application functionality and technical architecture, as well as knowledge of product positioning and target market.
- Create Swim lane Flow Chart illustrating particular user/system responsible for specified process.
- Analyzed .net code of Warehouse Management Plus application to understand the process flow and code logic for documentation purpose.
- Analyzed XML code to understand the file layout being used for data transmission purpose across Vendors and New Breed System as information exchange.
- Completed analysis and designing complete EDI/ XML transmission environment used across Vendors and New Breed facility as information exchange.
Environment: Test Director, MS Project, MS Visio 2007, MS Office Suite, WebEx, EDI/XML, RFID, OBIEE, .Net, Windows 2000 Server, SQL and Oracle9i, Toad 126.96.36.199
Systems / Business Analyst
- Interviewed business users and gathered requirements
- Collected and document business processes as well as business rules. Participate in the identification, understanding and documentation of business requirements.
- Reviewed and analyze the business requirements document BRD to derive the functional specifications document FRD and assist in the preparation of system requirement specifications SRS .
- Used Microsoft SharePoint software to build and edit Intranet and prepare Website Social Media Analytic Reports.
- Performed in depth Gap analysis with different business groups to ensure that the system initiatives are met.
- Implemented key strategy for customer migration from current product line to future products. The resulting 1-year strategy was used to guide product development so that a smooth continuous path was available for all customers. By facilitating these technologies, the company was able to achieve higher revenues from current customers adopting new products.
- Experienced in creating content management and ecommerce systems for various websites.
- Led the creative and production team through an ecommerce platform change, redesigned a legacy ecommerce site and put into place a 1-year plan for taking ecommerce to the next level integrating social networking, consumer-generated media and Web 2.0 technologies.
- Implemented Search Engine Optimization SEO , Social Media Optimization SMO , and Pay per Click PPC strategies for maximizing profitability of Internet based on company's recommendation.
- Performed SLA to records common understanding about services, priorities, responsibilities, guarantees, and warranties as well as each area of service scope were level of service defined.
- Used Optimal Trace that enabled all business and technology stakeholders' work collaboratively to understand, define, communicate and manage software requirements throughout SDLC.
- Used UIDD for designing User Interface Design and used MS Project for Project scheduling during the entire life cycle/SDLC
- Conducted JAD sessions to gain consensus on various issues related to the project and acted as a facilitator on different occasions
- Installed and Configured Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition OBIEE and Created the OBIEE environments for Development and QA. Designed implemented in-house reports using Report Writer - data mapping, parameterized reports as part of Business Intelligence.
- Developed Use Case Diagrams and Activity Diagrams using UML and prepared Use Case Document using UIDD along designed physical data modeling. Used conceptual data modeling as an analysis bridge between use cases and UML design and implementation models.
- Participated in proof of concept for Work Soft's Certify test tool. This included driving vendor development of a Service Oriented Architecture SOA testing component.
- Developed test plan and test scripts for GUI, Functionality Testing, regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing and also performed data mining/bug reporting/problem solving.
- Performed regression Testing and User Acceptance testing UAT . Used essential/basic SQL queries for generating ad hoc reporting
- Tested Web based application developed in .Net. Assisted the QA team in the preparation of test plans, test cases using Test Director
- Interacted with the development and testing teams to improve overall quality of the Application
- Interviewed business users and gathered requirements
- Worked as a business analyst for a strategic initiative supporting management and corporate finance with operational performance analysis and reporting through the integration of bank applications into a new financial data warehouse that consolidates general ledger and management analysis.
- Leading effort in designing brokerage front-end and middle tier functionality. This included identifying common functionality and defining Activity diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Object diagrams.
- In-depth study of Credit Risk and the Basel II requirements for banking Capital Adequacy
- The Digital Asset Management DAM conference was launched after careful analysis and significant industry interest
- Worked on Performance comprehensive analysis of Bank through past several years of data. It consisted Ratio analysis and performance report for those who were interested in financial performance of Bank
- Prepared website and social Media Analytic Report as well as used Microsoft SharePoint software to build, edit Intranet, share documents, calendars, announcements and positing.
- Researched on Search Engine Optimization SEO , Social Media Optimization SMO , and Pay per Click PPC strategies for maximizing profitability over Internet.
- Involved in Critical Analysis of Bank, which consisted problems at Branch, Functional Analysis and Personal Management Analysis along with SWOT analysis.
- Involved to carryout Financial Analysis through help of calculating necessary ratios in the given system, along with preparing reports for Ten years of performance at glance, supplier of long term debt and Cash Ratio.
- Worked on Maintain banking relationships, Analyze bank fees, recommend cost savings, maintain bank accounts, liaison between bank and management as a part of Treasury Management.
- Maintained cash, debit, and interest schedules, Analyzed treasury accounts and processes and as well as prepared foreign exchange transactions.
- Used Loss Mitigation process for these people who are in risky subprime, adjustable rate and negative amortization loans are falling victim to dramatic payment increases.
- Reviewed and analyzed the business requirements document BRD to derive the functional specifications document FRD and assist in the preparation of system requirement specifications SRS .
- Accountable for understanding Business Process that required extensive knowledge of Investment Management, Wealth Management Fixed Income securities and Investment Banking.
- Conducted JAD sessions to gain consensus on various issues related to the project and acted as a facilitator on different occasions.
- Used Optimal Trace tool used to communicate and manage software requirements throughout the project SDLC.
- Used Optical Trace menu in Microsoft word by opening Optical Trace in MS word and inserting a special menu so Optical Trace Generated Documents exist independently for Optical Trace Deployments.
- Created Innovative User Interface Designs using UIDD that wow users, Increase website conversion and extend user's time on site.
- Performed OBIEE Admin work such as New Id creation, Account modification of existing users, Password reset and Deletion of accounts.
- Designed, Developed and Tested Data security and Dashboard security in OBIEE.
- Involved in Crystal Reports and Crystal Delivery fully automated, scheduled 350 daily reports along with data mapping, data-gap filling, parameterized report design as a part of BI.
- Developed Use Case Diagrams and Activity Diagrams using UML and prepared Use Case Document
- Conducted workflow, process diagram and FIT/GAP Analysis to derive requirements for existing systems enhancements.
- Used MS Office suite Word, Excel, Access, Visio, Power Point, Outlook, and Project and HTML for project tracking, documentation, and presentation to senior management.
- Worked with SQL queries for data manipulations and data testing. Worked with project team members business and technical to develop technical design documents, including business and system process models.
- Responsible for performance testing and functional decomposition of web-based SOA and legacy systems architecture.
- Used Test Director as a defect tracking tool for bug tracking.
- Conducted User Acceptance Testing browser compatibility, navigation manually
- Interacted with the users, designers and developers, project manager and anyone involved with the business to get a better understanding of the Business Processes
- Led urgent compliance project in brokerage mutual fund operations with team of four for four months. Executed on schedule and Led work stream of project to upgrade brokerage product. Led team of two for 2.5 months through analysis and design
- Led meetings with consulting teams and global business subject matter experts to document business data sources and usage, data processes, financial accounting for general ledger, as well as systems for billing, project time reporting, standard costing, and periodic entries, in order to document, review and approve accounting calculations.
- Introduced Tobit Modeling and Survival Analysis to Credit Risk Management.
- Developed a user guide, online help and video training material for the online product offerings along with the creation of a comprehensive suite of documents and online guides to provide assistance to financial advisors for Wealth Management.
- Assist in the development of a Credit Risk Management Data Warehouse in SAS and Worked on several Treasury Management assignments such as Analyzed and possibly prepared A/R, A/P, and G/L entries and reconciliations.
- Maintained communication with Regulatory Reporting to ensure efficiency between Internal External auditing and Cash management responsibilities including estimates, calculation of net cash position, analysis of bank activity and assessment of investing/borrowing activity maintaining lockbox activity and records as a part of Treasury Management.
- Redesign and launch of ecommerce web site supporting three currencies, six languages, and three Digital Asset Management types.
- Involved in Data conversation requirements, identified Use Cases from the requirements Created UML Diagrams including Use Cases Diagrams and Data Flow Diagrams DFD's using MS Visio and thus defining the Business Process Model BPM and Data Process Model
- Prepared following reports General Report, Tree View Report, Swim lane Report, Requirement Template AC Report, Actor Usage Report, As Is-To Report, Traceability Report, Complexity and Completeness Report.
- Generated a report showing all Trace Relationships across the project. The Trace relationships included all refinement, branch, and link references anytime by clicking a given reference the specific element is selected within the Optimal Trace Environments.
- Enhanced online support site using Crystal Reports to deliver client specific data via their extranet client login as a Business Intelligence experience.
- Conducted Fit/Gap Analysis by identifying existing technologies, created and documented the end-user's AS-IS workflow and TO-BE business processes to better understand the mechanics of the existing system.
- Tracked, documented, captured, managed and communicated the requirements using Rational Requisite Pro which helped in controlling numerous artifacts produced by the teams who are working on same project
- Worked on different Loss Mitigation process such as: Loan modification, Short sale, Short refinance, Deed in lieu, Cash-for-keys negotiation, Partial Claim, and Special Forbearance.
- Worked in the Rational Unified Process RUP Framework, involved in iterations at each phase of the software development life cycle SDLC .
- Conducted JAD Sessions with various stakeholders to elaborate on the developed requirements, discuss and resolve open issues and decide on change requests
- Defined change management process and developed change request record type in Clear Quest and Integrated with requirements.
- Used MS Project to manage schedules, deadlines and resources and collaborate on the project when assisting project managers on occasions
- Associated in the change control in the application development and used Rational Clear Case for version control and unified change management.
- Extensively supported and carried out User Acceptance testing UAT , Assisted QA team in tracking and management of defects and bugs using Test Director and Conducted User Acceptance Testing browser compatibility, navigation manually
Environment: C , VB.NET, ASP.NET, HTML, XML, Web Services, SOAP, Dream weaver, UML, Rational Requisite Pro, MS Visio, MS Office, MS Project, SQL and SQL Server 2005/2000.
- Engaged in different phases of SDLC using highly efficient RUP process of software development
- Constantly engaged with successfully addressing complex Quality Management QM , Performance Improvement, Utilization Management UM , and Information Management IM issues for various clients, including a Rs. 340 million integrated delivery system serving 3.1 million beneficiaries and a several private sector corporations.
- Design and Developed the Revenue Management System RMS billing and payment system which contains business logic related to investment management fee calculations, fee accruals, client invoicing and payments.
- The output of the system was invoices which would be sent to clients. Originally the client's system had a manual system in place which was very error prone.
- This transition from a legacy system to the new RMS system which we designed, developed and implemented reduced the billing cycle which is the revenue cycle from almost a month to 3 days.
- Functioned as a liaison between the technical and business teams for meeting customer requirements
- Worked as a RMS team leader for of the offshore production support team for co-ordination of offshore and onsite activities.
- Worked with and supported the healthcare analyst for maintaining the purity and accuracy of data present in the system and account maintenance for Revenue Management.
- Participated in Business Modeling by understanding the needs of the business, and also documenting Business use cases initial as well as System Use cases
- Analyzed existing ETL / Data warehousing processes and documented the requirements as Business Requirement Document BRD
- Utilized UML for drafting Use Cases, use case document specifying actors, basic flow and alternative flows for each and every use case
- Used SQL Queries for testing and manipulation in the data warehouse
- Reported project updates to higher management at status meetings
Environment: ETL, Data warehousing, Test Director, UML, MS Visio 2000, MS Office Suite, Java, J2EE, HTML, Java Script, SQL, Oracle 8i and Windows 2000 Server.
Performed in depth Fit Gap analysis with different business groups to ensure that the system initiatives are met. Tools MS PowerPoint, Word, MS Excel Business Modeling Tools Rational Rose, UML, MS Visio Software MS Office Suite, MS Project, UIDD, RTM Reporting/Business intelligence tools Crystal reports, QlikView, MS Query, ProClarity, OBIEE Requirement Analysis Rational Requisite Pro, POS Defect Tracking Tools Test Director, Quality Director Operating System IBM AIX 4.3, 5.1, 5.2 and 5.3 , Linux Red hat , Sun Solaris 2.5/2.6/7.0/8.0, HP-UX, Windows 03/00/NT4.0, vista