Decisive results-focused action-oriented professional offering 20 years of experience in the Information Technology sector with the last 10 years focused on providing enterprise reporting and business analytics solutions. Offer outstanding talents in requirements gathering, data delivery through reporting solutions, process improvement, team building, team collaboration, customer relationships, project management, developing and maintaining project scope change control, timelines delivery dates . I am driven by new challenges and a desire to be successful in all endeavors.
- Requirement Gathering / Analysis
- Design Documents/Flow Diagrams
- Specification Creation/Review
- Test Case Creation/Execution
- Quality Testing
- Implementation Planning
- Project Planning
- Configuration Management
- Project Execution
- Project Monitoring / Controlling/Reporting
- 7 Habits Client Facilitator
- SDLC Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
- Languages: Proficient: SQL, TSQL
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, 2003, Windows 7, and UNIX
- Database: Oracle, SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2012
- Support Tools: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft PowerPoint, SharePoint, TFS Team Foundation Services SQL Server Management Studio, Oracle SQL Developer, SQL Plus
- Development Tools: Cognos Report Studio, Cognos Query Studio,XLCubed, SQL Server BI Stack SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
Lead Business Systems Analyst
Current Position Summary:
- Successfully facilitated requirements meetings
- Successfully created detailed requirement documents and process flows
- Successfully transitioned development team from a waterfall development methodology to an Agile methodology
- Successfully managed using an Agile methodology the migration of reporting solutions from an Oracle/Unix platform to a SQL Server/Microsoft platform
- Successfully facilitated grooming sessions utilizing high level agenda of user stories to keep team focused on iteration scope.
- Successfully delivered multiple reporting solutions utilizing both multi-dimensional and relational data marts
- Proven track record to deliver accepted iteration stories
- Successfully fostered team collaboration and communication during daily Agile team stand-ups SCRUM master
Lead Business Systems Analyst
- Successfully created detailed requirement documents and process flows.
- Successfully delivered reporting solutions for three 3 data marts
- Successfully delivered a dashboard solution providing senior management with important operational metrics related to traffic, sales and construction stages
Senior Business Systems Analyst
- Project manager for the migration of several back office applications from Access 2000 to SQL Server and .NET platforms.
- Lead the QA effort for integration functions between operational applications and the Lawson ERP application.
- Lead Analyst and QA for several SSAS cube-based reporting solutions.
- Performed project management duties for the upgrade of multiple applications to Access 2000.
- Lead developer and analyst on the OLAP project. Determined the partitioning strategy for the Activity cube to enable daily refreshes of the data.
- Team lead of all Home Office development resources.
Senior Application Programmer Analyst
Participated as a development team member to customize and implement a new Financial ERP system utilizing Lawson Insight Financial, Project Accounting and Procurement packages. Tools used are Lawson Case Tools, MicroFocus COBOL, and SQLPlus on a client server environment made up of UNIX servers and an Oracle database.
Project responsibilities included:Managing three consultants providing user support, Hardware configuration and purchasing based on business growth, coordination of computer equipment moves based on business requirements, tracked service agreements, system enhancement design documents, database management, program librarian.