Experienced professional with a verifiable track record of working on various types of IT engagements. Extensive experience in requirements gathering, definition and specification, documentation, infrastructure management and process workflows, project planning, scope management, resource allocation and budgeting. Experience with formulating and defining scope/objectives through analysis, research and fact-finding, documenting application requirements.
Skills: Requirements Analysis, Business and Technical Writing, Data Modeling and Development, Data Warehousing Data Definition and Analysis, Risk Management, Issue Management, Course Development, Training Manual Development, Project Planning, Budgeting and Scheduling, Task Estimation, Software Development and Implementation.
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, DSDM, RAD, RUP, IDEF, SEI, TQM, CMM, PMBOK
Software Technologies: MS Project, MS Visio, MS One Note, MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access , Lotus Notes, Windows SharePoint, Microsoft Project Portfolio and Project Server, Team Foundation Server, Oracle ERP, Java, J2EE, Visual Basic, FrontPage, Cobol, XML, HTML
Senior Business Analyst
- Created High Level Business Requirements using the prescribed client templates as business analyst on the Chase Auto Finance Report Rationalization project. Interfaced with various JPMC staff to ensure that the requirements will be compliant with existing and foreseeable standards for future development and movement to a new platform. Developed process flows for current state and future state processing.
- Generated Report Inventory and Report Attributes spreadsheets for various JPMC Business Units. Information, metrics and data was collected for each of the legacy reports to allow analysis of opportunities to eliminate reports or combine reports to meet multiple users' needs during the transition to the new platform.
- Implemented and certified critical data elements certification for specific data categories. Defined specific data element business definitions, valid values quality rules consistent with data governance best practices.
- Received Cognos Analysis and Query Studio Query Studio Training
Senior Business Analyst - Contract
- Created High Level Requirements and AS-IS Processing documentation using the prescribed client templates for the Catalog Manager System which produces CH customer EDI Item/Price catalogs. Interfaced with various CH staff to ensure that the requirements will be compliant with existing and foreseeable standards for future development and movement to a new platform. Developed process flows for current state and future state processing.
Senior Business Analyst/Associate Project Manager - Contract
- Created Business Functional Requirements documentation using the prescribed client templates as Process Owner of Requirements on State Agencies Email Migration Project. Interfaced with various State agencies and to ensure that the requirements were compliant with existing and foreseeable standards.
- Wrote detailed Functional Requirements. Validated Requirements as documented with agencies.
- Interfaced with various State agencies to ensure that the Email solution will be compliant with existing and foreseeable standards.
- Generated Agency Email Migration Interim Project Milestone, Action Items and Risk/Issue Reports.
- Collaborated with the appropriate teams to build the business case/ project justification and identify risks associated with each requirement. Assisted other personnel on assignments and mentor team members in business analysis principles, patterns, processes and practices.
- Generated functional support and project documentation for DAS-OIT Identity Management project.
- Generated workflow development documentation for Agency production software packages.
- Completed Discovery and Assessment Questionnaire documentation for OIT Infrastructure Services Division including sections on Server, Storage, Network Services, Backup, SharePoint Server and Onboarding.
- Assisted Project Manager with peer review of work products to help team maintain quality of multiple State Agencies Email migration and implementation of DAS-OIT Email Migration Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement activities and Project Management Reporting. Maintained SharePoint document repository for numerous agencies.
Business Analyst - Contract
- Reviewed documentation for compliance with JP Morgan Chase mortgage bank policies and procedures. Conducted quality assurance review of Making Homes Affordable MHA program and Service Members Civil Relief Act SCRA . Attended and completed mortgage banking class to gain knowledge in SCRA and Chase Mortgage Banking programs. Analyzed various databases and websites to ensure that the mortgage solution were compliant with existing and foreseeable standards.
- Accessed multiple databases in order to provide QA documents to support eligibility status as defined by corporate policies and procedures. Gathered and analyzed data and reports to determine inefficiencies and gaps in banking process and procedures.
Tax Office Coordinator Manager
- Completed four months training and tax courses to provide daily coordination of staff in assigned tax office. Assisting the District Manager with implementing the district operation and assigned office marketing plan.
Project Manager - Contract
- Managed the delivery of deliverables on multiple Application Development projects for Corporate and Utility Distribution AEP Business Units. Responsible for project estimating, and generation and management of multiple project budgets and schedules. Created and maintained multiple project plans. Created SharePoint document repository for numerous project managers.
Project Manager/Sr. Business Analyst - Contract
- Worked in State Agency PMO. Provided PM support for Local Report Card and Community Schools Workflow CSW project. Prepared State of Ohio CSW RFP for iterative development of office workflow application. Generated Requirements Workflow, Development Cases and Design documents. Interfaced with various departments to ensure that the requirements were compliant with existing and foreseeable standards. Utilized the product lifecycle management PLM process to manage the entire lifecycle of software from its conception through design. Reviewed various document management packages, practices and technologies. Interfaced with existing and potential new vendors to capture development format/ technologies. Chartered existing processes to define current business activities and workflow development of procedures and models.
Project Management, Microsoft Project Instructor/Consultant, Business Analyst
- Lead Project Manager/Consultant for PMI Registered Education Provider R.E.P. Worked with Atlanta Based Proprietary School management to implement school learning system utilizing RUP development.
- Created Business Functional Requirements documentation using the prescribed client. Interfaced with various school departments to ensure that the requirements were compliant with existing and foreseeable standards. Developed several business websites for clients.