SUMMARY: Senior Business Analyst in Full Project Lifecycle SDLC and SILC of business application and distributive platform. Responsible for development of system standards, system studies, data modeling, functional and programming specifications, and system conversions. Use root cause analysis to recognize issues and develop process improvements that lead to cost savings. Exceptional planning and implementation capabilities.
- Utilize Enterprise Project Management Office EPMO tools and methodology
- Experience documenting business requirements.
- Business process analysis and improvement
- Strong interpersonal skills and recognized project management skills
- Skilled in process analysis and redesign.
- MS Office Suite Word, Excel, Access, Visio, Power Point, Rational Rose, Visual Paradigm
- Mainframe software applications quality developer and production consultant
Senior Business Analyst
- Involve in detailed project mission, UML diagrams and timelines.
- Maintain documentation of computer system validation lifecycle with HIPPA regulation guidelines.
- Fully participating in SDLC using modern approaches Prototyping, CASE tools, Agile, eXtream Programming
- Conducting/facilitating gathering sessions with the stakeholders and the technical units of the project and preparing Functional Requirement FRD , non FRD and Testing Design Document for software development.
- Analyze, structure, and document business processes, plan activities and project assessment.
- Claims Processing System eMedNY and MMIS systems.
- Liaise with a diverse group, including executives, managers and subject matter experts.
- Conducting and participating in process modeling JAD sessions with system users producing design walkthroughs for base lining architecture.
- Producing project mission, data process flow diagrams and timelines.
- Assisting with SQL queries for process monitoring and active observation.
Senior Business Analyst
- Participated in JAD sessions with business to identify business requirements and design system solutions to meet business needs. Analyze business and functional requirements and determine impact to existing system at a very detailed level. Prepare or review test plans and triage defects identified during testing.
- Supported Prebill, Billing, Financial, Taxation and Payment process.
- Part of the team participating in Full Life Cycle in architecture design and development of Vision Billing System and Invoice run process.
- Followed the UML methodology to create UML Diagrams.
- Evaluated Business requirements and preparation of Functional and Technical Specifications. Designed a file structure database that satisfied the business and technical requirements. Worked closely with the participation of the DBA group.
- Developed Unit, UAT and SIT test cases. Coordinating QA with preparations and execution procedures. Prepare or review test plans and triage defects identified during testing. Provide leadership, technical support and guidance to QA.
- Perform project specifications, program specifications and coding an interface by creating new real time high volume downstream modules using COBOLII, CICS, DB2, SQL and VSAM between Users and new sub-systems. Performance tuning of SQL and Batch process to reduce run time in production, preparing CA7/CA11 job scheduling, process and dependency.
- Creating an interface validation process with JCL/PROC and NDM/FTP/CFI procedures.
Senior Programmer Developer/Analyst
- Creation and installation of new process that enable to reduce process and resource consumption by improving Real Time interface, facilitating straight-through performance.
- Participated in architecture design and development of Participant Terminal System PTS which allows multiple user interface and greater compatibility across applications.
- Translating business, functional requirements into technical requirements and design.
- Involve in performance tuning for complex SQL statements for reduced CPU time / response of online and batch programs drastically with new proposed design changes. Working with users to improve Database performance.
- Extensive use of DB2 Utilities BMC load/unload, etc.
- Designed and coded complex Batch and Online programs, using MQ Series, CICS and DB2.
- Participated in development of Redemption Agent Presentation Project RADP which is electronically presents securities to an agent and resolves any discrepancies between the agent and DTCC.
- Evaluated complex client area requirements and process.
- Documented business processes related to external partners.
- Developed Main section menu programs, summary screens and detailed update modules using COBOL II, CICS, DB2 UDB , MQSeries, DB2 Stored Procedures, Easytrieve Plus, File Aid, FTP/NDM and Online / Database menu-driven applications.
Senior Business Programmer Developer/Analyst
- Involve in performance tuning for complex SQL statements for reduced CPU time / response.
- Responsible for mapping elements in the new DB2 database and current system's VSAM files. Coded and tested conversion programs, using COBOLII, CICS with access to DB2 database.
- Designed batch modules to reformat flat files before loading into DB2 database using Load utility.
- Wrote various production reports for daily and month-end cycles, was engaged in testing update and report programs.
- Participated in integrated system testing and debugging. Prepared JCL jobs and procedures for the batch cycle, created run books and instructions for Operations, worked on restart and recovery procedures.
- Actively participated in initial system design, coding, debugging, unit and system testing and production migration of entire application.
- Participated in the design, development, implementation and production support of the Account Receivable Transfer System ARTS . This application was created as a flexible mechanism to support variety of account receivable services that the company offers to its clients. The system utilizes DB2 database and CICS menu-driven application as a front-end.
- Design, code, implement and provide production coverage for key on-line CICS/DB2 paging module that supports DB2/SQL inquiry and update functionality.
- Have composed multiple programs to support batch data collection process for Transfer History and Pending Transfers tables utilizing COBOL/DB2.
- Solely responsible for design, production turnover and post-implementation enhancements of batch reporting sub-system that generated structured Account Activity, Office Summary, Approved and Rejected Accounts reports.