Accomplished Business and Financial Professional with diverse and progressive experience in all facets of IT business analysis, project management, accounting, finance, audit, risk management, compliance, and business development. Highly skilled in collaborating with all members of the organization to achieve business, systems and financial objectives. Instrumental in stream-lining business and financial processes, enhancing productivity levels, introducing process improvements, and implementing technology solutions. Additional core competencies include:
- Business Process Analysis Redesign Financial Stewardship Controllership
- SDLC Waterfall, RUP, Agile-XP, Scrum Financial Management Accounting
- Gap Analysis Process Re-engineering Financial Reporting Cash Flow Management
- Requirements Elicitation JAD/RAD Budget Management Financial Analysis
- Business Modeling UML Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Risk Management
- Use Case Diagrams Use Cases Business Analytics Financial Metrics
- Six Sigma Methodologies Management Reports and Presentations
- Web development and Social Media Variance Analysis Forecasting
- Project Management Auditing Internal Control Evaluation
Senior Business Analyst
- Responsible for providing support to loan servicing business and marketing teams with data requirements for email and letter communications.
- Coordinated with multiple teams such architects, software engineers, database engineers, marketing strategists, business customers and email teams with needed data files.
- Requirements gathering, research and analysis, documentation and development of various other projects and tasks.
- Created User Stories, tasks, technical specification for developers along with test plans.
- Performed quality assurance on all development projects and tasks.
- Project management using At Task for scheduling and reporting status.
- Obtained sign-off from customers and provided demonstration and user training for the completed development.
- Managed the successful completion of the Tree of Life project. A strategic project containing the processes for the servicing business that was previously maintained in an Excel spreadsheet. A new database was created along with user interfaces in the EPIC proprietary loan servicing portal for teams to manage their business. Metadata was created surrounding the templates and steps and added to the database. Performed both business analysis and project management roles on this project.
- Followed the Agile methodology 2 week iterations .
- Led the daily team scrums and managed the Kanban board for stories and tasks.
- Managed multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Requirements gathering from Business Owner and documentation.
- Analyzed and provided recommendations
- Creation of wire frames and process flow diagrams using MS Visio
- Authoring and execution of test cases.
- Simulator testing of application and capturing of logs using FileZilla and Extra Putty.
- Coordinated the activities of the three 3 entities City officials, banking institution, and development team in order to maintain a clear line of communications with all parties involved.
- Conducted daily status meetings, maintained an Issue Log, and reviewed/managed tasks assigned to project team members.
- Requirements gathering and documentation, using Visual Paradigm
- Developed business rules by analyzing various sources of information that could expose fraudulent taxpayer activities.
- Functional specification documentation for code development
- Operational Reports design and creation.
Department of Administrative Hearings:
- Use Cases, Wire Frames, and Functional Specifications for various processes.
Senior Business Analyst
- Interviewed the Account Managers at Volkswagen and its external advertising agency team to understand and document their As-Is process for managing product data.
- Researched the created As-Is and To-Be process flows
- Created Power Point presentation with To-Be process and presented to Volkswagen management.
- Created comprehensive report containing findings and proposal.
Senior Business Analyst
- Conducted JAD sessions and gathered requirements from stakeholders.
- Prepared requirements documentation and worked with development team for completion of work.
- Analyzed and prepared documents, inclusive of Data Flow Diagrams and screen mock-ups.
- Maintained the Project Plan by conducting weekly team meetings and reviewing tasks status and modifying efforts, as needed.
Business Development Manager
- Managed the development of the company's sporting goods e-commerce portal to accommodate the growing number of sports and services offered. Opened accounts and built relationships with several of the leading sports brands in the world.
- Managed the web and business development project
- Led the design and layout of the new portal and made decisions on existing and new business partners.
- Created and managed Social Media via Facebook and Twitter.
- Opened dealer accounts and negotiated terms with companies such as Rawlings, Wilson, Head, Worth, Adidas and others.