Seeking a Business Analyst, Scrum Master, or Systems Engineer position.
- Cleared, experienced, and results-oriented senior information technology IT professional with proven leadership and passion in public and private sectors, as well as non-profit organizations. Served as Sr. Systems Engineer and Cross-functional / Technical Analyst in enterprise environments.
- Ph.D. in Management Information Systems Received PMP, CSM, CloudU, ITIL-F, and Security certifications.
- Strong experience of Agile Methodology Scrum , project management, systems engineering, business analysis, requirement traceability, continuous integration, change control, and process improvement. Also, served as various Lead positions, Project Manager PjM , and Deputy PjM.
- Extensive usage of Microsoft Office, IBM Rational Suite, VersionOne, and JIRA.
Business Systems Analyst
- Created a Requirements Traceability Matrix RTM by developing user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Conducted an Analysis of Alternatives AoA for both Federal and commercial cloud hosting providers.
- Broke larger user stories into smaller ones based on 125 150 out of over 300 business requirements.
- Created general and Sprint-specific RTMs.
- Designed a schedule chart for the three-week Sprint.
- Participated in Sprint daily Stand-up, weekly Planning, and Product Backlog Grooming meetings.
- Created and updated feature tickets in JIRA, as well as consolidated them.
- Kept track of Developers' estimates and remaining hours for each ticket in JIRA.
- Updated the Scrum board with remaining hours daily.
- Generated Excel reports and created weekly Burn-down charts.
Sr. Systems Engineer
- Reviewed weekly dashboards including systems availabilities, dependencies, risks and mitigations, probabilities / impacts matrices, issues, incidents, and problems with SEs, as well as provided feedback.
- Communicated with the Quality Assurance QA Specialist for the status of dashboards updates and submissions.
- Provided inputs to the Program Manager PgM to add to the agenda and forward to DoD Chief Technology Officer CTO and Information Assurance Manager IAM .
- Participated in daily meetings with the PgM, Information Assurance IA and Information Systems Security Engineering ISSE Leads, as well as CTO and IAM for any issues occurred, which adversely impact projects.
- Updated DHSS Systems Engineering Plan SEP including DoD Architecture Framework DoDAF Views and Appendix specific to each project.
Sr. Systems / Functional Analyst
- Peer reviewed Requirements Specification Documents RSDs for both Content Management System CMS and Interim Releases including Patches, as well as edited, provided feedback, and uploaded to SharePoint.
- Created and updated the RTM for each Sprint by mapping design requirements included in RSDs to user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Participated in daily Scrum calls, Sprint Planning, Product Backlog Grooming, Sprint Reviews, and Sprint Retrospectives.
- Performed daily VersionOne tasks, logged hours, added tasks, reached out to team members for their efforts, created daily reports, as well as generated Burn-down and Velocity charts as needed.
- Reviewed and updated the Business Rules Analysis spreadsheet including Data Elements, and developed test cases to validate business rules.
- Created and updated Technical Reference Model TRM Technologies approved by the VA.
- Conducted tabletop analyses for 250 test records and the small alternative sample, as well as identified inconsistencies and reported discrepancies.
- Conducted swim lanes analyses and documented observations, recommendations, questions, the number of tasks each process can be broken down into, as well as sent to the PjM and Functional Analysts.
- Peer reviewed and edited both CMS Process Diagram and Description Table.
- Supported the Test team to conduct continuous integration, submitted issues, verified test cases, and reported discrepancies.
Sr. Business Process Analyst
- Facilitated CDBA weekly huddles and participated in daily / weekly implementation conference calls.
- Participated in RCMNet weekly status conference calls, made recommendations, and tracked / resolved action items.
- Updated project schedules and weekly Quad charts, identified risks/issues, and reported progress.
- Plan including Business Impact Analysis BIA , and participated in tabletop walkthroughs.
- Supported Defense Health Information Management System DHIMS for DoD.
- Developed the Theater Medical Data Store TMDS / Joint Medical Workstation JMeWS IT Contingency
- Reviewed Joint Medical Analysis Tool JMAT Use Case requirements and provided feedback.
- Verified all System, Functional, and Technical requirements traceability links in Dynamic Object Oriented Requirements System DOORS with the DoD PjM. She was very pleased with results.
Sr. System Engineer
- Wrote, on short notice, a proposal on multiple work activities. Won the task order award.
- Participated in weekly Sprint meetings to discuss progress, status, issues, and new tasks.
- Created charts using the data provided by Project Architects and a Medical Doctor MD for comparison.
- Delivered a Comparative Analysis report to the Health Provider System HPS Portfolio Manager and the MD used for presentation.
- Served as a member of the Availability and Capacity Management Technical Working Group TWG , reviewed and updated policy / process documents based on the IT Infrastructure Library ITIL Framework.
- Made recommendations to PjMs and Project Architects on which approved TRM Technologies to use and provided the guidance on the ARB waiver process.
- Served as a member of Integrated Product Team IPT to gather technical requirements for the procurement of Commercial-Off-The-Shelf COTS products.
Consulting IT Specialist
- Imported about 1500 user and functional requirements using IBM Rational RequisitePro, as well as created an RTM by mapping these requirements to different levels of services.
- Designed a system that provides the Service Oriented Architecture SOA business strategy solution and a high-level architecture using Unified Modeling Language UML .
- Created use cases, sequences, and deployment diagrams using Microsoft Office Visio and IBM Rational Software Architect.
Sr. Principal System Engineer
- Participated in weekly Change Control Board CCB meetings to discuss change requests CRs submitted, impacts, priorities, and status, whether approved, rejected, or deferred.
- Worked as a primary interface with the Customer Representative, Developers, Database Administrators DBAs , QA and Configuration Management CM Specialists, as well as Test Engineers to resolve requirement issues and ensure all requirements covered in the design and tests.
- Supported the interface testing between MDB and MARx.