- Excellent conceptual knowledge in Business Analysis, Financial Analysis, Supply Chain Management, Forecasting, Budgeting, Project Management, Investment Banking, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Business Process Re-engineering (BPR), Production Planning (PP), Quality Assurance (QA) with Six Sigma (DMAIC) and Statistical Process Control.vComprehensive work experience in various SDLC methodologies including Application Implementation Methodology (AIM), Waterfall, Spiral, V - model and Agile methodologies such as Scrum, RUP, XP & RAD.vAdept in performing SWOT Analysis, Gap Analysis, Cost-benefit analysis, Feasibility analysis, Root cause analysis, Data Modeling, Risk and Impact analysis.vExtensive experience in facilitating meetings and Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with end-users, Subject Matter Experts (SME's), Development and QA teams.vExpert in requirement gathering and preparing various artifacts such as Project Plan, Source to Target Mappings, Conceptual Data Model (CDM), Logical Data Model (LDM), Target Process Model (TPM), Business Requirement Document (BRD), Product Requirements Documents (PRD), Functional Requirement Document (FRD), System Requirement Specification (SRS), Data Sheet, GUI, Risk Register and User ManualsvHighly proficient in creating Use Cases, User Stories, Wireframes, Static and Dynamic Prototyping and expertise with UML tools especially MS Visio for developing Use Case diagrams, Activity diagrams, Timing diagrams, Communication diagrams, Swim Lane diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Process flow diagrams.
- Experienced in generating various Test plans, Test Cases, Test scripts, Performance Engineering Testing (PET), Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Highly skilled in creating Business Rules, Orchestration, Batch processing, Store Procedures, Client side and Server side Validations, Data mapping, Data Warehousing and Data Modelling.vA highly motivated and aggressive self-starter with excellent interpersonal, communication and people skills and goal-oriented with problem solving skills and ability to work independently and as a team playervProficient in developing efficient business relationships, resolve issues and manage conflicts with various client teams in order to effectively manage client expectations.vExcellent track record of Multitasking by managing multiple projects simultaneously, meeting milestones and submitting deliverables on time by effectively managing resources and using math and analytical skills to gather information, find solutions to administrative problems and prepare reports strategically.
SDLC; Waterfall, Spiral, V-model, AIM, Agile (SCRUM, RUP, XP, RAD, Lean, Kanban), Six Sigma (DMAIC)
Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7, Mac OS
Business Management Tools
GAP, SWOT, ROI, BPM, Feasibility, Cost-Benefit & Impact Analysis, PERT
Databases & DB Tools
MS Access, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Mainframes, IBM DB2
Business Process Modeling Tools
MS VISIO, BPMN, Rational Rose, Enterprise Architect
Quality Testing Tools
HP Quality Center, QC/QTP, Test Director, LoadRunner
MS SharePoint, Rational ReqPro, MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
MS Project, Erwin Data Modeler, JIRA, Informatica, Rational ClearCase, Rational ClearQuest, , SAP ERP, Oracle EBS R12 Supply Chain Management
SOA Technologies & Languages
XML, SOAP, WSDL, Altova XMLSpy
- Analyzed GMI in-scope attributes by running queries in Embarcadero Rapid SQL
- Identified and defined all GMI attributes from all modules maintained by Reference Data Services (RDS) for both Atlantic and Pacific instances
- Identified all the GMI attributes in Customer Master System (CMS) and Asia Consolidation Effort – Integrated Client Onboarding System (ACE ICON)
- Identified all the GMI attributes for amendment in Integrated Client Onboarding System Account (ICON Account)and all the GMI Party level APAC attributes in SIMBA system
- The source of all GMI attributes in Customer Master Module where identified by analyzing the upstream systems such as CMS Request, ACE ICON and SIMBA for golden sourcing attributes during Data Migration.
- Data owners for all the 200 attributes maintained by RDS in GMI where identified and approved.
- Analyzed the existing Logical Data Model (LDM) of Consolidated Client Repository for possible extension to accommodate the new GMI attributes and identified similar entities and attributes.
- Worked with other Business Analysts to prepare Business Requirement Document (BRD) and Functional Requirement Document (FRD) by conducting data analysis using the GMI Data Extracts.
- Worked with other Data Modelers in creating Conceptual Data Model (CDM) and extending the Logical Data Model (LDM) of (CCR) with new GMI attributes using Erwin Data Modeler.
- Worked with other Process Modelers in creating Target Process Model (TPM) by understanding the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and developed current and target state Process Flow Diagrams.
- Conducted workshops to identify in-scope attributes by differentiating client reference data from non-client reference data through categorizing the attributes according to the business purpose.
- Produced various different Source to Target Mappings such as GMI account attributes from Atlantic and Pacific to CCR/LDM, Historical Party GMI attributes from ACE ICON to CCR/LDM, GMI EMEA attributes from CMS Request to CCR/LDM, GMI APAC attributes from SIMBA to CCR/LDM and On-going GMI attributes to ICON Account.
- Updated Client Data Dictionary with new GMI attributes and definitions and released the new extended Logical Data Model with new entities containing GMI attributes.
Environment: Embarcadero Rapid SQL, Mainframes AS400, IBM DB2, Sybase, Oracle 11g Client, UML, Erwin Data Modeler, Microsoft Office Suite (Power Point, Excel, Word, Project), MS SharePoint
Oracle EBS Supply Chain Consultant
- Identified business requirements for Procure to Pay and Order to Cash cycles working closely with the business team and mapped them to the Oracle application functionality.
- Performed as a Scrum Master and facilitated Project kickoff meeting, daily scrum meeting, sprint planning meeting, sprint review meeting, and sprint retrospective meeting for all the iterative sprint sessions.
- Configured the Oracle Applications to meet the client requirements and documented application set-ups.
- Led functional design meetings and documented business requirements and technical specification.
- Worked with external software vendors to turn specifications into software solutions.
- Developed detailed implementation and upgraded project plans in conjunction with other account team associates and ensured that documentation is updated when change requests were approved for the project.
- Worked with the Development team to deliver the implementation of P2P and O2C modules.
- Prepared project plans and testing schedules and coordinated testing activities and worked closely with internal business groups and third-party vendors to ensure the successful implementation of new modules.
- Worked with the user as an Administrator in the testing environment to test all results to determine whether system changes met project specifications; used scenarios to assist the end user in acceptance testing.
- Developed end-user documentation with user manual and delivered end-user training.
Environment: Oracle EBS R12 Supply Chain Management, Microsoft SQL Server, UML, HTML, Microsoft Office Suite (Power Point, Excel, Visio, Word, Project), MS SharePoint, Toad, Test Director, Rational Clear Quest
Data Architect/Analyst - Financial
- Utilized RAD (Rapid Application Development) within the In-house SDLC methodology of MasterCard since the project involved novel application which needed quick results due to the pressing reasons from the business users and also due to the support of highly skilled programmers and analysts
- Generated Work Breakdown Structures of RAD and tasks completed within each phase were as follows:
- Requirements Planning phase - Gathered and analyzed Business requirements from various departments; Product, Marketing, Sales & Fraud Prevention through interviews and JAD sessions with SMEs, Product Owners and Business Users
- RAD design workshop phase – Presented actual working prototypes generated by programmers and analysts to the users using group decision support system and obtained refined requirements
- Implementation phase – Generated Test plans and Test cases and introduced the “Know Your Customer” application to the organization as incremental product after successful testing and refinement
- Used BPMN to specify various business processes in the Fraud Prevention department to generate Screening Lists for Sanction Screening Module in the Pegasystem software.
- Analyzed various attributes in both the modules and created Source-to-Target mappings in MS Excel.
- Conducted several workshops with the business team to understand and document the business purpose and data owners of all the attributes and developed business rules for data migration.
- Used Erwin Data Modeler to create Logical Data Models for both Sanction Screening and Customer modules.
- Performed month-end close by preparing journal entries, account reconciliations, product line sales analysis and expense analysis within the framework of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) internal control environment.
- Conducted key financial analysis and reported to senior management including KPI reporting, variance analysis, profitability by country and various ad hoc analyses.
Environment: RAD, MS Word, MS Projects, Mainframe, C#.NET, SOX, MS-SQL, UML, MS Sharepoint, JIRA, BPMN, Load Runner.
Supply Chain Analyst - Manufacturing
- Analyzed business plans and utilized inventory modeling techniques to set inventory targets and control levels, developed short-term supply plans, and determined the impact of inventory control issues on service levels.
- Assessed risks, identified trends and opportunities, and made recommendations to develop contingency plans.
- Conducted meetings with the functional managers to gather requirements and investigate the capabilities needed to meet certain business objectives.
- Converted the requirements into functional and technical specifications to be built by the development team.
- Worked with the system design and configuration of Oracle EBS Supply Chain Management Application.
- Observed automated flow manufacturing of engines and calculated the cycle times of various operations to identify bottleneck operations and compared it with the Takt times for Line balancing.
- Improved process capability of various processes with Process Capability Index less than 1.33 (4 sigma) using Six Sigma methodology and statistical process control.
- At the end of this project, the Key Performance Indicator (KPI) of Line Balancing and Inventory Management was improved and the Operations Excellence Score was increased from 1 (Lowest) to 4 (Highest).
Environment: RUP, SAP, Oracle EBS Supply Chain, Business Intelligence and Analytics, Six Sigma, MS Project, MS Office, OBIEE, Enterprise Architect, LoadRunner, MS SQL, Rational Requisite Pro, Altova XMLSpy
Business Systems Analyst - Ecommerce
- Conducted business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost benefits analyses in an effort to determine whether the Content Management System will serve the purpose of fulfilling the business needs.
- Performed Gap Analysis for all the functionalities required in the CMS to determine the gap between the “as-is” and “to-be” state of the content storage systems.
- Worked with business users to define and analyze problems with existing robust data storage and aligned the most appropriate technical, application and configuration solutions.
- Utilized Application Implementation Methodology (AIM) in order to deliver high-quality CMS to facilitate improved decision making with various phases such as Start-up, Information Study, Harmonization, Testing and Go Live.
- Developed two applications for CMS: Content Management Application (CMA) to allow the Content author to create, modify and remove content and Content Delivery Application (CDA) which uses and compiles that information to update the website.
- Solicited, developed, documented and managed requirements and provided detailed design and business rules to make schema changes in the CMS and supported the requirements throughout project life cycle up to and through CMS Deployment
Environment: AIM, .NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET 2005, Microsoft SQL Server, UML, HTML, Microsoft Office Suite (Power Point, Visio, Word, Project), MS SharePoint, Toad, Test Director, Rational Clear Quest
SAP Production Planning Analyst – Retail
- Trained in the niche skill of SAP-SCM-ERP Planning software
- Analyzed customer needs and participated in design of business process requirements from a production planning and costing perspective
- Translated production planning and costing business requirements into SAP functional and configuration requirements and documented it in the FRD and SRS artifacts
- Supported client's request prioritization process by providing high level estimates for design and implementation effort
- Utilized Six Sigma (DMAIC) process within Waterfall methodology to implement and execute ERP systems
- Supported Materials Management (MM) and Production Planning (PP) and Controlling (CO) upgrades and enhancements and Researched CO process, data, and configuration issues and provided recommendations for resolution
- Assisted in managing and controlling updates to MM/PP and CO master data
- Coordinated the QA and testing efforts during the IDE1 (PL1) & IDE2 (PL2) phases by reviewing, creating, validating and executing test plans, test cases and test scripts and also reviewing test performance results
- Served as Capacity Planner and ensured 100% utilization of the available resources resulting in a 10% annual decrease in expense
Environment: Waterfall, SAP-SCM-ERP, SQL, C, C++, MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint), SWOT Analysis, GAP Analysis, UML, Enterprise Architect, Rational Requisite Pro, Six Sigma (DMAIC)