SUMMARY Over 8 years of experience in Project Management/Business Analyst processes, including planning tasks and allocating resources, risk management, issues management, time management, financial management, working in teams, quality management, monitoring and reporting, documentation and record keeping.. Experience in strategic planning; conceptual analytical thinking and decision-making skills, motivates team members to complete task set by management. Adaptability and flexibility including ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change. Have exceptional conflict resolution and negotiation skills within a context of political sensitivity and conflicting interests.
- Software /Databases: MS Project, Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio, SharePoint, Agile Scrum
- Operating Systems: MS Windows
Methodologies: PMP Certified / Agile Scrum Risk Management, Issues Management, Time Management, Financial Management, HR Management, Working In Teams, Quality Management, Monitoring And Reporting, Documentation And Record Keeping, Project Management, SDLC Lifecycle, Strategic Planning, Resource Allocation Management, Financial Reporting, Client Relationship.
BLOOMBERG, DTC, INTERNET, ADP, CAPS, DST AND ADVISOR CENTRAL ONLINE SYSTEMS, MS.Project2007, Project2010, Project Server Agile Scrum 2012, XML, Mapping, PDF, ACCESS DATA BASE, PLANNING. Clarity and MS Project 2010, working knowledge and understanding of web technologies, including HTML, DHTML, Flash, XML, Utilize project management tools: Create/Maintain charter and planning docs, dependency based schedules, status reports, tracking logs, Scope and risk
Confidentia,l New York, N.Y.
Business Analyst/Project Manager
Business analyst / PM cross departmental business related projects, support and prioritize multiple strategic projects and as well as create, maintain, and support the development of project management analysis materials, Work with the business to prioritize issues; perform root cause, trend, gap & cost/benefit analysis. Provide comprehensive analysis and recommendations to help support business objectives , Translate complex topics into actionable presentations to key stakeholders. Reviewing KYC profiles in accordance with the Group Policy, obtaining documents as required from the client / relationship manager and undertaking the necessary due diligence checks. Supporting KYC requirements for Global Banking & Markets and Commercial Banking for new and existing customers, across multiple business lines, ensuring AML Regulations and policies and procedures are maintained and adhered.
- Resource planning built and managed relationship with internal teams, cross-functionality teams, business partners, etc. Agile & related skillsetability to write stories, support release/sprint planning.
- Assisted with client on boarding and client roll out, including Trade Operations and Reconciliation, NAV calculations and Investor Services. Coordinator of team efforts in Agile environment and Production.
- Conference calls several Vice Presidents and Business Technology unit to decompose Business Requirements
- Weekly and Monthly Status reporting of project with Product Support and Data warehouse teams.
- User cases, business, & functional requirement documents to assess client impact.
- Develop and maintain a customized project plan outlining deliverables, milestones, critical path.
- Responsible for planning, directing and coordinating the appropriate life cycle phases for implementation and support for one large or multiple small projects.
- Coordinate activities include coordinating resources, schedules, task assignments, project plans.
- Provides resolution of major issues and manages project interdependencies and handoffs.
- Leads the preparation of business case, cost/benefit analysis, contingency planning and risk assessment. Coordinated efforts for the Technology Department and the Business Division for completed Milestones.
- Reviewed open fail trades, reported to PMO Manager of Unit in hedge fund environment. Reviewed open fail trades. KYC, AML, Client on Boarding.
- Created story boards thru sprints from BRD back log items to be included in product release in agile environment.
- Production support and Data warehouse support Test Tracks bugs for production release.
Business Analyst /Project Manager
- Define quality attributes, external interfaces, constraints, and other nonfunctional Business requirements.
- Represent requirements using alternative views, such as analysis models (diagrams), prototypes, or scenarios, where appropriate in Sprint iterations of 2-4 weeks
- Achieved operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meeting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests (ISR); exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments in setting up the HCR • Write requirements (BRD) using Project Server specifications according to standard templates, using natural language simply, clearly, unambiguously, and concisely.
- Decompose high-level business requirements and user requirements into functional requirements and quality, specified in an appropriate level of detail suitable for use by the testers and developers.
- Define quality attributes, external interfaces, constraints, and other nonfunctional requirements.
- Represent requirements using alternative views, such as analysis models (diagrams), prototypes, or scenarios, where appropriate.
- Generated documentation for client approvals and status reporting in a prescription benefit plans.
- Assist in requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirements and statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to standards. (SOP) Standard Operating procedures
- Created BRD from client information for what needed to be included for production in agile environment
Confidential East Orange, NJ
- Organized and detail oriented professional, debits credits, journal entries, checks deposits, claims; trial balance; general ledger, and stock record
- Reconciliation of Equity positions and Cash, Interfaced with Clearance area to ensure timely resolution of outstanding issues .Journal and GL entries, Nostros Accounting, Tax reporting, Compliance, Fee Billing, 1099b, point of sale verification. Prepare/Review KYC profiles in accordance for sign off in accordance with the Group Policy, KYC ID Matrix, local regulatory requirements and Sign Off Authority.
- Determined the department’s compliance with established policies, plans, and procedures
- Investigation of miscalculations of aged and current Investment Management, Trust, and Custody accounts.
- Calculated fees due to reconciliation of accounts along with management reporting.
- Reconciliation of Equity positions and Cash, Interfaced with Clearance area to ensure timely resolution of outstanding issues .Journal and GL entries, Nostros Accounting, Tax reporting, Compliance, Fee Billing, 1099b, point of sale verification.
- Reviewing activity of accounts/clients recommended for exit, checking trading activity and credit exposure/facilities of proposed clients to exit, identifying high-risk clients during the research process, check credit systems to determine whether there are any credit limits allocated to clients proposed to exit
- Proactively review of trade reporting processes to ensure regulatory compliance within the business unit.
- Verification and notification of corrected trades along with management reporting of losses resulting from corrections
- To provide a timely, high quality and flexible KYC and Client identification for clients wishing to do business with a bank environment.
- Undertake reviews of extended due diligence to assess risk. Provide comments and escalate to Compliance for agreement and approval.
- Recommend/undertake further due diligence where required. Refer adverse findings to Compliance and the Business. Ensure a conclusion is reached with regard to risk, additional due diligence or exit.
(PMO) Program Management Office
Project Manager (Contractor)
- I have provided consultancy services to the Director of the Bank of New York Mellon Information Technology (IT) Program Management Office with regard to process improvement in various areas of program management, project management, metrics, and the SDLC.
- Provided expertise as the primary subject matter expert for the development of a new, more robust Post-Implementation Review Process (PIR) with which project teams gather pertinent post-implementation statistical data and lessons learned culminating in the Post-Implementation Review team meetings.
- Designed and implemented a comprehensive evaluation for senior IT management to review project manager performance (e.g., understanding of best practices, SDLC, Plan view, cost and resource management).
- Assisted the Director to develop the criteria for evaluation, created a comprehensive survey, and developed metric for final review.
- Perform research via internal and external sources, gather and analyze documentation in accordance with regulatory KYC requirements. Wiring stripping, sending funds to another Custodian Bank under different wire trail.
- Designed and implemented the Project Control Process whereby all project requests submitted to IT are evaluated. Paper trail moving fund from one account to another account to evade detection in corporate hedge fund
- Developed the Release Dashboard and Scorecard for executive management inclusive of all projects implemented into the production environment.
- Extensive liaison with business area and provision of advice on the requirement for supporting documentation and information as necessary
- OCMS stakeholders in AMERICAS across Global Banking and Markets, CMB and Compliance
- Respond efficiently to other “ad hoc” requests for assistance from business and KYC
Confidential Jersey City, NJ
Project Manager (Contractor)
- Provided relationship, engagement, and strategic project portfolio management acting as the primary contact between business and technology units.
- The team managed all projects within the portfolio through the Project Management SDLC Lifecycle.
- I have collaborated with the primary business owners to design a software solution for Financial Advisors to transfer accounts between entities.
- The team I managed the enhancements to the Workflow application, web portal and client statements across technology to support the service operations.
- Responsible for conducting the weekly status meetings for cross-functional business and technology teams relating to all projects in the Corporate Actions environment.
- Proven record of accomplishment for proactively mitigating risks and issues in order to avoid rework.
- Implementation of a hybrid lifecycle model integrating the PMI Project Lifecycle Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Have managed the day-to-day operations of the PMLC / SDLC process to ensure that Project Managers fulfilled the required deliverables.
- Team Reported to Executive Management on progress and outstanding issues that might positively/negatively influence the project portfolio managing a staff of six project managers and business analysts.
- Managed and lead a process improvement initiative that identified, reengineered and documented of all service-related processes in the Technology Division.
- This included a reassessment of service level agreements (SLAs) and decreased processing time by eliminating bottlenecks and complicated approval processes.
- Implement the Group compliance policy locally by managing compliance risk in liaison with the Global Head of Compliance.
- Extensive experience in the Finance and Banking industry environment ( fund administrator, brokerage house, custodian, investment bank etc.) together with business project management experience.
- Ability to build relationships by communicating, influencing and negotiating effectively with business heads, senior managers, consultants, technical experts across the whole department and business users
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to build and maintain relationships for client on boarding and BSA Bank Secrecy Act and SARs reports.