IT Professional with technical skills and a solid project delivery track record. Fosters successful relationship building, influences the organization, and lead team members at all levels. Passionate and innovative developing and implementing new programs, processes and standards for the success of IT operational functions such as application deployments, vendor relations, RFP/RFI's, Help Desk, SLA’s (Service Level Agreements), escalation procedures, (security) virus/vulnerability response, and SOX/GxP compliance. Leverage ITIL best practices for change, incident, and asset management. Experienced at leading teams within IT for all disciplines in unfamiliar territory. Responsible for the maintenance and troubleshooting of all new and existing applications. Worked with developers in designing, building, testing, training and support of web-based tools.
- Call Center Technologies - Avaya, CMS, Siemens Voicemail, Octel, ACD, IVR, TOAD, Nice Analyzer, Remedy, Clarify, Numara
- Business Systems and Software - , Microsoft Visio, Project, Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Communication Technologies - Telephony Systems (PBX), Voice and Video Conferencing,
- Additional Technologies: SharePoint, Identity Management, Single Sign-On, Lotus Notes authentication, VeriSign PKI digital certificates , Symantec tools/spam control software/patch deployments
IT Process Analyst
- Execute process development within Global Client Services, maintain and ensure smooth transition from Applications Project Teams/PPMG into deployment to EMC''s user base.
- Responsible for the continuous improvement, planning and enhancements of process development within the Global Client Services organization.
Senior Business Analyst
- Responsible for communicating the business value of technology solutions.
- Collaborated with Service Delivery Managers and technical subject matter experts in IT networking, data storage, computing and security in order to collect, analyze and document processes, workflows, and requirements.
- Documented business and system requirements in language accessible to both technical and non-technical readers in Concepts of Operations, Technology Road Maps, Requirements Specifications and IT process documents.
- Responsible for collaboration with large groups of stakeholders in order to solicit feedback and approval regarding new and existing services and applications.
IT Business Analyst/Senior Telecommunication Specialist
- Collaborated with developers in design, testing, deployment and on-going support of web-based tools for the management of applications and reporting.
- Facilitated work sessions in order to enhance, improve, and develop application solutions for Business Units.
- Improved the customer experience by soliciting business requirements with technical teams to leverage technologies in order to develop and deploy applications for the business units resulting in a higher level of customer satisfaction.
- Mitigated customer frustration levels by training business users on new applications including new portal access, resulting in identifying areas of support in need of improvement.
- Collaborated with IVR developers and telecom team members in the support, maintenance, and enhancements of applications to reduce call volume to agents improving customer satisfaction.
- Improved team interaction by building relationships with both internal customers and IT teams to identify and meet the needs of the business,
- Enhanced and created documentation for IT staff members to better support cross-functional applications, requirements gathering, and application tutorials.
- Enhanced and enforced change control and notification/communication policies, which resulted in improved delivery of services.
- Developed, documented, and implemented test plans in order to ensure applications were functioning as designed prior to deployment.
- Received recognition award for mitigating and eradicating problems with business partners, vendors, and contractors, improving the customer experience.
Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Reviewed SOW’s and RFP’s to ensure compliance with corporate standards and requirements.
- Established and documented processes for IT infrastructure such as PC allocations, device standards, naming conventions, Oracle life cycle, application upgrades, etc.
- Gathered and documented requirements, functional and technical specifications for new collaborative tools, products, services, and applications.
- Developed and documented SLA’s (Service Level Agreement) for IT infrastructure.
- Project managed new IT ticketing and asset management tool improving ticket handling and SLA’s.
Business Analyst/Project Specialist
- Documented technical/functional business plans, risk assessments, and facilitated user meetings Managed vendor and client relations (on-site and off) for business solutions and established vendor selection RFP/RFI processes and documentation.
- Leveraged ITILs best practices for Change and Incident Management.
- Responsible for creating a Global Virus and Vulnerability Response team and coordinated patching process.
- Liaison between IT and Business Units in order to mitigate service disruptions in the performance of service-related activities.
- Delivered monthly Service Level Objective (SLO) Reports.
Operational Team Lead
- Managed all operational facets within the IT department for the Telecom, Network, Server, and Notes staff.
- Planned and directed project teams in order to meet timeframes within budget.
- Established strategies and plans for streamlining service level commitments for an IT Help Desk and staff.
- Assured personnel adhered to all reporting databases for tracking purposes and measurements.
- Investigated new technologies to enhance infrastructure and developed RFP’s to choose best in class vendors to support needs of the business in the most cost efficient and effective manner.
- Transitioned existing Centrex technology to new Siemens PBX platforms globally. Developed and instituted new telecommunications standards for Siemens, Octel, and Aspect systems. Deployed Siemens PBX, Voicemail, and Video systems in Australia, Japan, and France.
- Responsible for all Siemens PBX and Voicemail training and knowledge transfer to Help Desk staff.
- Maintained and supported an ACD/IVR voice system for critical call center.
- Established processes affecting the Telecom department and maintained disaster recovery plan.
- Instituted global standards for new installs from design to cutover.
Senior Technical Analyst
- Tier 3 customer support specialist responsible for advanced technical consulting, project management, mentoring, and process improvements.