Dedicated and results driven project management professional with 16 years experience with Business to Customer (B2C) related projects, in areas of project management, defining, designing, implementing solutions, program integration, systems engineering, and software implementation. My experience also involves successful project management initiatives with demonstrated achievements managing Child Support (IV-D, CHIP, TANF, Medicaid, CAPSS and Foster Care referrals) and DMV projects. Lead successful projects using agile software testing and application development lifecycle using SCRUM, Waterfall and Iterative methodologies.
- Program Management (Tactical and Strategic)
- Cross Functional team management
- Application Development
- Scrum (Agile) process methodology
- Resource Management
- Systems Integration
- Software Development Lifecycle
- System Analysis
Software Language: Cobol, C#, ASP.NET
Process Methodologies: Waterfall Methodology, SDLC, FSDM, SCRUM
Relational Databases: DB2, Oracle 10g, MS SQL Server
Applications: EDMS, Outlook, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, MS Word, MS Excel, SharePoint,
ERP System: SAP SD/MM, BI/BO 4.0
Tools and utilities: WCF (Web services) Mercury Quality center, JIRA, HTTP Protocol, TCP/IP Protocol, XMTSO/ISPF, JCL, MVS, CICS, SQL, QMF, GTB, Easytrieve, Expediter On-line and Batch, FileAid,
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
Sr. Business Analyst (Program Manager)
The Confidential Project for state of South Carolina is to implement systems for Child Support Enforcement, Family Court Case Management and State Disbursement Unit. Description. Responsibilities include the governance and oversight of projects across technical development, business development, quality assurance, end-to-end systems integration, and user experience design focused upon the complete modernization of CFS’S legacy systems and applications; and the streamlining and optimization of their associated business processes
- Defined architecture design for Child Support and Family Court applications including various independent pieces such as - Interface Engine to facilitate database configurable 140 interfaces with 38+ agencies
- Analyzes federal certification /RFP requirements and establishes consolidated requirements
- Conducts Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions with stakeholders and develops prototypes to establish high-quality design
- Conceptualizes business processes, including design and documentation of related components in accordance with internal and external quality assurance guidelines
- In an Agile environment, worked with the product owner in translating scope and business requirements into Scrum features; wrote users' stories for various features with clear acceptance criteria; worked with the product owner in grooming the product backlog and prepared sprint backlog
- Develop and maintain all applicable project documentation to include Business Requirement Document (BRD), RACIs, Issues/Risks, Milestone schedules, Status Reports, Communication Plans, Contingency Plans and Meeting Summaries
- Established program and project governance requirements; standards for business and functional requirements; and measurable goals with key performance indicators for reporting to executives.
- Analyzes Change Requests (CR) and recommends optimal solutions with consideration of potential effects on project schedule, cost, and existing business processes
- Consults with application architects and other internal teams to approve system development, integration, and testing plans, and to ensure the application design meets quality standards (UI guidelines).
- Managed a cross functional project team that was accountable for design, development, engineering, editing, testing, hosting and cost containment processes
- Assumes responsibility for multiple activities crucial to high-profile projects such as business process modeling, change request assessment, and ambiguity analysis
- Established full SDLC traceability and tracking, physical and logical development environments, application framework and architecture with toolsets including the latest versions of .net development suite with MS Visual Studio 2005/2010, .Net Framework 2.0/3.x/4.
- Took program out of the red within a 3-month period by working with client, HP teams, and suppliers to identify gaps in service delivery and make necessary corrections to bring program deliverables in-line with contract.
- Collaborated with stakeholder in identifying, developing and implementing programs that address the transformational needs of the organization.
- Successfully released and maintained several consumer based software releases for Medicaid, Child support and DMV systems, which generated in excess of $20M revenue annually.
- Provided successful strategic direction and operational leadership on multiple Scrum Projects.
- Directed cross-geography, cross-functional team of 12 to release consumer focused SW applications.
- Successfully execute all stages of consumer software, hardware and system implementation
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Enhance security administration to provide multi-company security profile management
Pay Roll conversion process
Convert Oracle –HRMS system to HRS – DB2 System
- Analyzed and designed a single sign-on model for users of new business of Self-Clearing Outsourcing (SCO) for new clients who are defined in multiple companies.
- Developed SRA/SDS (System Design Solution) documents which included Business process flow, TSD (Technical Specification document), Use/Test cases and System work flows.
- Gathered BRD (Business Requirement/solution documents) and performed high level system analysis to develop technical specifications of security implementation project.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Sr. Business Technology consultant
New Online Hearing process, Federal Grant Project,State Legislative Law – Commercial Driving License Project, Legislative law mandates, Certification , Adjudication and Motor Vehicle report.In House Project
- Developed a new system for the Federal AAMVA Audit/Audit Reviews as required by the Federal Government.
- Provided technical support for the Adjudication Combined Driver History Project where a driver’s entire history from all over the United States is combined under one driving record in North Carolina.
- Developed CDLIS Phase II MCSIA compliance project with AAMVA where North Carolina was one of only two States in the United States to implement the project successfully and on time.
- Designed the system technical documentation which includes Use cases, High level technical documentation and assumptions to assist in doing the coding and testing activities. Participated in the code reviews, and regression testing.