- 6 yearsof experience as Business Analyst and Project Coordinator.
- Extensive knowledge in Health Care Sector, Insurance and Energy sector with excellent communication and technical writing skills in creating business requirement documentation (BRD), user manuals and facilitate JAD sessions through interviews and workshops with user(s), subject matter experts (SME’s) and business stakeholders.Extensive experience in Project Management, Strategic Planning, and team coordination.
- Excellent team player with stakeholder management skills, and have worked in conjunction with project managers, developers, analysts and other team members in the maintenance of client business needs and quality standards of project.
- Proficient in drawing Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams for business process modeling. Collaborated and coordinated successfully with cross-functional teams (developers, testers, and architects) in projectsto assess client needs and address quality expectations.
- Experience in User Acceptance Testing (UAT), gap analysis, SWOT, data and cost/benefit analysis
Business Modeling Tools: MS Visio, MS Project,
Project Management Tools: MS Project, MS SharePoint, WebEx, Lync, MS Office Suite
Operating Systems: Windows, OS X
Business Applications: MS Office Suite-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Exchange server, MS Outlook,
Operating systems: Macintosh and Windows
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
The project involved developing upgrades to the business process framework by adding IBM Case Manager tool to existing BPF as well as upgrading the Smart ECM Center in FileNet for a large Insurance Company in USA. Project involved stakeholder management, interview, reviewing current workflow processes and eliciting requirements for upgrades to existing system.
- Designed the Use Case Functional Specification document template to gather requirements for Insurance Company’s Agent file imaging and claims filing process.
- Elicited business requirements to develop business requirement document for recommended upgrades to Insurance Company’s BPF and FileNet Image Center.
- Coordinated with technical team and project management in regular project requirement analysis, update, and review.
- Coordinated and interviewed subject matter experts, end-users, and stakeholders on multiple on-site full day meetings to consolidate business requirements, update and finalize product delivery targets.
- Drafted and finalized the complete Use Case Specification document for modernizing the existing FileNet Image Center and adding IBM Case Manager tool for Phase I deliverables.
Tools & Technologies: Windows 8.1, OS X, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, WebEx, Lync, MS SharePoint, MS Outlook
Confidential, Stamford, CT
Business Analyst/Associate Consultant
The project involved developing a market research website for pharmacy directors and medical directors of Immunoglobulin Therapeutic Class hospitals to aid in hospital segmentation for specialty pharmacy product. Project included requirement elicitation, qualitative and quantitative data analysis, interviewing subject matter experts,and designing presentations for clients and business end users.
- Elicited business requirements and acted as a liaison between client and technical team to develop web based market research survey of Hospital Medical and Pharmacy Directorsfor Hospital Segmentation project.
- Gathered client business requirements to draft discussion guides for conducting qualitative market research interviews of Hospital Medical and Pharmacy Directors and performed market research analysis to develop segmentation for the Immunoglobulin Therapeutic Class.
- Played a key role in the planning, designing, due diligence, testing and implementation of the quantitative market research website for Hospital Segmentation project.
- Collaborated with technical team to determine the root cause of defects, prioritized the defects and determined the time needed to solve the defect.
- Facilitated User acceptance testing (UAT) with technical team and business users for the market research survey website, and documented any issues, defects or change requests.
- Coordinated with technical team to ensure product delivery met end users goals.
- Coordinatedqualitativeandpricingpayervaluepropositionmarketresearchwithvendors&managedcareorganizationsforaImmunoglobulinTherapeuticClassproduct,gatheredclientrequirementstodraftdiscussionguideandperformedqualitativeandpricinganalysisofin depthinterviews.
- Coordinatedspecialtypharmacyprovidermarketresearchthroughin depthinterviewsandperformedqualitativeanalysistocreatecoherent,executivesummariesandmarket insightpresentationstohelpdrivestrategyandplanningforaspecialtypharmaceuticalmanufacturer.
- Organized and coordinated weekly team meeting of all specialty pharmacy product projects for discussions andproject updates with clients, internal team and vendors.
Tools & Technologies: Windows 8, OS X, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, WebEx, Lync, MS SharePoint, MS Outlook
Business Analyst/Project Coordinator
This project aimed at developing electronic format of renewable energy city profiles to document different cities baseline energy consumption, forecasted energy demand, renewable energy strategies and budgets, and synthesize data into a modern database.
- Gathered and designed the business requirementsbased on project scope.
- Interviewed business users to gather requirements and analyzed the feasibility of their needs by coordinating with the project manager and technical team.
- Interacted with SMEs and stakeholders to gather business requirements, developed a Master Plan Blueprint that was customized and delivered to 8 cities with total project worth of $2 MM.
- Monitored client expectations and conducted user interviews.
- Co-organizedjointsessionsandtrainingworkshopsforstakeholders/business end userstouseanenvironmentmanagementsoftwaretoolcalledecoBUDGETfora$0.2MMEuropeAidproject DReAMS.
- Performed As-Is and To-Be analysis and documented the business process. Developed Statement of Work (SOW) documents.
- Acted as a liaison between client and technical team to ensure that the business requirements were unambiguously communicated to the technical team. Translated and simplified requirements for the technical team to develop and upgrade heat software.
- Coordinated the Solar City Project; developed a Master Plan Blueprint that was customized anddelivered to 8 cities with total project worth of $2 MM. Based on project initiatives, Nagpur was approved by the Ministry of New & Renewable Energy to be developed as a “Model Solar City”
- Coordinated Confidential ’smainandparalleleventsfortheDelhiInternationalRenewableEnergyConferenceandtheEconomicsofEcosystems&BiodiversityConference.
- Coordinated with the Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE), Mayors, Commissioners, Deputies, City Engineers and other local government officials to facilitate project activities, progress updates, deliverables &interventionsacrossmultipleprojects.
- Co-Authored a detailed guidebook providing guidance to clients on national policies, funding avenues and available technology to help implement the solar city program.
- Prepared state of the art report for ecoBUDGET Asia under DReAMS and created an inventory of Indiannational policies under the ACCESSanitation project.
- Co-authored ServiceLevelBenchmarking(SLB)proposalsfundedbytheMinistryofUrbanDevelopment(MoUD),GovernmentofIndia,formultiplecities.Proposalwereadopted&submitted tothestategovernmentbytwooftheparticipatingcities.
Tools & Technologies: Windows, OS X, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, WebEx, Lync, MS SharePoint, MS Outlook, MS SQL Server, Rational Requisite Pro
Confidential environment division was dedicated to catering to the demands of clean development mechanism project clients. The project aimed at integrating clean development mechanism project history, baseline scenario, methodology, IPCC guidelines and rules of specific local projects in an electronic format by creating electronic CDM project design document.
- Authored business requirement documents and defined the system requirements as user stories based on project scope and agile SDLC. Elicited requirements from functional, business owners, andsubject matter experts (SME’s).
- Coordinated with Product owners /stakeholders to identify scope of project and getting timelines.
- Monitored client expectations through brainstorming sessions with project focus groupand simultaneous analysis on requirements, business needs, bottlenecks and critical success factors.
- Performed As-Is and To Be analysis and documented the business process based on findings. Developed statement of work documents.
- Managed and facilitated joint sessions, requirement workshops, surveys and site visits with stakeholders, research analysts and subject matter experts, at various stages of project development life cycle.
- Modeled current and projected workflow process for the CDM project.
- Researched and analyzed data from databases to design and document client requirement and to generate customized reports using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Assisted in project management and execution via project planning, and recommended project strategy through GAP, CBA, SWOT and risk analysis.
- Worked with senior analyst and project managers for reviewing user stories and scoping documents.
- Performed User Acceptance testing and coordinated with team to gather change requirements
Tools & Technologies: Windows, OS X, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, WebEx, Lync, MS SharePoint, MS Outlook, MS SQL Server, MS Project, MS Access, Rational Requisite Pro