- 8+ years of experience as a Business Analyst utilizing technical and program/project management skills.
- 4+ years of experience in a Project Management/Coordinator role with exceptional record of successfully delivering cost effective, high performance web technology solutions.
- 5+ years of experience supporting SDLC related activities including requirements gathering, systems analysis, design, testing, implementation, and maintenance
- 2+ years’ experience in Content Management and providing live production support for Confidential
Business Analyst, Confidential
- Work closely with Government agencies and internal and external team members on the Fit Gap Assessment.
- Work on Reports and high level deliverables for ICE and team members.
- Knowledge and working with Meridian Software,
- Coordinates with the federal client to resolve issues and gather business requirements.
Business Consultant, Confidential
Work with customers to develop complete visualizations of business applications ( IRise Modular)
- Work with project staff developers to configure, test and design the web application.
- Perform software testing and manage help desk system.
- Deliver presentations regarding projects and take part in daily scrum meetings with the stakeholders.
- Work and manage project cycle for the entire software project.
- Applied an Agile approach suited to the particular teams and clients
Senior Consultant, Confidential
Assisted clients with business process automation and systems consultation through Salesforce implementation and integrated applications
- Provided project support on technology and integrated application analysis
- Provided on demand project support to senior project managers and leadership for future consultation projects
Business Analyst, Confidential
Planned, scheduled, and managed development of functional requirements and specifications
- Conducted presentations to internal and external audiences related to accreditation projects
- Managed multiple product and functional releases throughout the year
- Implemented a formal SDLC process using PMI methodologies
- Served as a SME for testing team and coordinated testing with end - users
- Served as the internal expert and liaison for training on various developed systems
- Excellent customer service skills and positive attitude as demonstrated by receiving employee of the year award at NCQA.
- Developed, produced, distributed, updated and maintained user documentation and use cases for projects
- Lead project discussions and meetings with various teams and stakeholders on a regular basis
- Developed and administered project work plans and timelines
- Facilitated and formalized a SharePoint based design of intranet and internet content and maintenance strategy
- Provided project management support and tracked issues for various projects
- Active member of the PMO in the company and improve project management processes
Web Content Analyst, Confidential
Managed content of high volumes of Intranet and Internet for Confidential in a live production environment
- Maintained content management website using XML based software application (Express room)
- Analyzed client requirements and authored requirements documentation specifying Use Cases, Business Rules, and User Interface specifications
- Provided maintenance activities while applying website style, architecture, and section 508 accessibility standards
- Coordinated between the developers and government contractors
- Maintained technical documentation using government standards or procedures
- Provided production coverage for the enterprise Intranet portal