Business Systems Analyst with over 15 years work experience implementing and supporting software projects for domestic and international clients. Exceptional problem analysis skills and demonstrated capacity to consistently earn customer trust under challenging circumstances. Able to identify customer requirements, present strategic solution options and guide projects to completion. Confirmed ability to develop client-specific quality control test plans and product improvements. Established ability to develop and conduct product presentations and training for client staff at all levels.
Areas of Expertise:
- Data Analysis
- Requirements Analysis
- Project Management
- Training & Mentoring
- Quality Control
- Clientele Services
- Agile Development
- SQL Server Management Studio 2008, 2012
- SQL Server Integration Services
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- Windows 7, 8
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Visual Studio 2008, 2012
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Crystal Reports
- Remote Desktop
Project Manager, Senior Business Analyst
- Project Manager\Business Analyst for the implementation of a complex order fulfillment application written as a client/server ERP for the Windows/SQL environment. Implementation projects last 12 to 24 months and involve project management, training, installation of the application, coordinating with project lead engineer, system options setup, creation of forms, client specific modifications, interfacing with third party applications, development and execution of test cases and cutover verification plans, frequent on site visits and troubleshooting. Strong project management, organizational and people skills are required.
- Ability to work closely with all levels of staffing within client organizations to assess business requirements and identify areas for procedural improvement. Match client business requirements to Advantage product functionality, documenting recommendations and system configuration to meet diagnosed requirements.
- Duties also include functioning as a client executive to several clients who are using the application. Responsibilities are to maintain a continued strong relationship with clients, handling all aspects of invoicing, managing small projects & software modifications, licensing, ongoing training and overall client wellness.
- Streamlined data collection processes for Alaskan school districts. Centralized records and produced reports required by the federal government. Eliminated issues presented by non-uniform data formats by developing a central database.
Data Processing Technician
- Developed and maintained a central help desk. Provided initial hardware and software problem support and installation services. Analyzed PC and peripheral equipment inefficiencies and defects for over 150 employees.
- Performed network administration on the IBM token ring local area network. Prepared curriculum for training sessions, conducted instruction on basic PC, LAN and general-purpose software use.