To take a challenging role on business operations/automation as a Business Analyst and give an efficient and effective solution that will help the organization to achieve the best solution in business and ultimately increase its productivity in market.TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Microsoft windows, word, excel, power point, access, sharepoint, project, advance office application,visual basics, networking and telecommunication, applied software development 15 Park Avenue Foxboro, Ma
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:Confidential, QUINCY, MA
- New clients conversion to financial statements reporting platform.
- Conduct disaster recovery test milestones for all vendor statements printed in different location.
- Defining, documenting and improving business processes.
- Periodic online webcast interaction with vendor on new product in pipeline.
- Conducting weekly project review meeting for new and existing client.
- Business requirement documentation write - up, review and interpretation for all financial statements deliverable.
- Training of internal and external clients on statements functions and limitation.
- On visit to print vendor location for output review, quality check and validation.
- Collaborate with various teams to implement Massachusetts privacy requirement for financial statements.
- SME for client service team internal and external on all statements inquires.
- Customization and enhancements of current statements offering upon request.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to determine computing needs and system requirements.
- Effectively communicating with internal teams and external clients to deliver functional requirements like GUI, screen and interface designs for financial statements offering.
- Acting as an interface between business units, technology teams and support teams.
Confidential, QUINCY, MA
Wealth Manager Services Account AdministratorResponsibilities:
- Mutual fund buy and sell on a deadline basis.
- Interact with private high net worth clients and investment managers for daily request processing via phone, email or fax. Meeting and exceeding clients expectation on deadline basis.
- Verify regulatory compliance for all transaction reporting.
- Foreign exchange trading.
- Corporate action processing.
- Account opening/closing,loan and collateral administration.
Confidential, PROVIDENCE, RI
Computer Information Systems
- Database construction and maintenance for auditors working for the state.
- Microsoft window installation and web page development for dept of taxation.
- Computer repairs and troubleshooting for dept of treasury.
- Ensuring installed auditing software work effectively and efficiently.
RELEVANT COURSE WORK COMPLETED:
Management information systems, web page development, systems analysis and design, hardware and software,database programming, operational management, strategic management in business,accounting, business writing,marketing, economics, quantitative business analysis,statistics.