To secure a system /functional analyst and/or project management position that will enable me to maximize my experience, technical knowledge, communication skills and project management acumen to effectively deliver projects on schedule within budget.PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Systems Engineer/Business Analyst
This project affords me the ability to work on different aspects on the project management as well as developing business applications for Defense Information Systems. I also work directly with key government clients and stakeholders to ensure that deliverables and key requirements are satisfied. I also assist with the following tasks on a daily basis:
- Assist Operations manager in implementing new business processes
- Assist Project Manager in creating all documentation involved in the project
- Budgeting, Cost Analysis, scheduling.
- Creating and implementing a work break down structure.
- Patching and Securing Windows XP systems at Confidential
- Perform GAP Analysis as part of a client deliverable.
- Developing SOP’s and CONOPS
- Developing workflows as well as help define processes
- Documented asset inventories and created Visio documents to document current environment for SIPR, Unclass and development environment
- Understanding of DIACAP process, documentations and/or procedures
- Client/Stakeholder Interaction
- Working with design tools such as Dreamweaver and Visio
- Developing implementation/development plans and schedules.
Sr Systems Analyst/Lead IT/System Administrator, Rockville, MD
- Patched and Secured Windows XP Systems at client site (ABQ New Mexico, Utica New York, Columbia Maryland, Aberdeen Maryland and Atlanta Georgia). Process included, downloading applicable patches from VMS, running Gold Disk and Retina on each system (21 systems total) and remediating findings.
- Provided system and status report to the project manager.
Sr Business Analyst/Lead IT/ System Administrator, Falls Church, VA
- Provided GAP and Requirements analysis on software, hardware and personnel needed to successfully accomplish our tasks.
- Assisted in developing and maintain project plans, creating visio diagrams as well as milestone managements.
- Defining personnel roles and responsibilities and creating project roles using Microsoft project.
- Liason between software developers, System Administrators and management.
- Provided on - site support and maintenance of the Confidential CPMO FDCE Node consisting of three suites of equipment to support development, development testing, and operational testing utilizing our rigorous CMMI Level 3 appraised configuration management process.
- Engaged with Government staff to ensure node connectivity, backup of servers, maintain IA posture of the environment and provide troubleshooting support.
- Daily activities included, installing and maintaining 4 capability modules (CM’s) for Confidential program at the Defense Information Systems Agency. Provided weekly status reports to program manager, as well as status reports in daily hot wash meetings on the status of CM’s installs.
- The capability modules involve 3(Oracle, Sun Secure Global Desktop, Weblogic) virtual machines running on Red Hat and 1 running on windows server 2003. Set up all 4 systems in 3 environments, Disconnected (Testing), DREN/Connected (Testing) and SIPR/SECURE (Production).
- As the lead SA, my responsibility was to be the liaison between the client and my team as well as the other SA’s from pragmatics and Northrop Grumman. Tasked with developing a simple but effective and reliable communications approach that ensures all affected parties are fully aware of the nature and impact of all configuration changes to the environment. As lead SA, I liaised with clients, etc..
- Finally as the lead SA, I was also responsible for delegating duties to the junior SA assisting me and a summer college intern . Mentored, delegated, and reviewed the work of junior staff
Lead IT/Network Support Specialist, Mclean, VA
- Managed Server room facility supporting numerous projects on several Booz Allen teams
- Managed over 80 servers that reside on either the Booz Allen network or an external network
- Managed and administered user security on windows active directory and domains
- Managed Booz Allen network subnet for with the server room and test lab
- Managed an external network line hosting client production and demo environments
- Performed general support and technical assistance to various project teams.
- Performed hardware and software acquisitions for clients
Project Assistant and System Implementation Specialist, Washington DC
- Performed the analysis and recording of all four phases involved in Confidential E-Staffing Project
- Assisted in setting up computer network systems.
- Presented system capabilities to World Bank HR officials.
- Trained HR Officials on how to use the system
- Implemented the E-Staffing system.