SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Requirements analysis & documentation Technical writing
- Excellent written & oral communication skills Testing & defect tracking analysis
- Problem solving & collaboration skills Project planning & management Ability to prioritize, multi - task & attentive to detail Effective time management skills
- Waterfall/agile/scrum methodologies Troubleshooting & incident management
Operating Systems: Unix, MS Windows (all platforms), VNS
Programming/Scripting: C, C++, SQL
Various: Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, SharePoint, Robo Help, Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Microsoft SQL Server 2000, Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0, Oracle Developer 6i, Oracle10g, Query Analyzer, Query Builder, Toad, SQL Navigator, SQL Plus, FTP, PVCS, PeopleSoft, Mercury Quality Center, BAC Monitoring, TelAlert, SecureCRT, PRISM, Rational Tools (i.e. ReqPro, ReqWeb, ClearQuest), Snagit, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Benthic Software: Golden6
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Systems Consultant Analyst/ Lead Business AnalystResponsibilities:
- Serve as the subject matter expert and liaison between the client and technical teams.
- Provide functional/technical expertise in identifying, gathering, and evaluating requirements.
- Organize and facilitate client reviews and status meetings.
- Initiate/validate defects and change requests tracking through development and implementation.
- Troubleshoot and respond to user reported incidents and issues.
- Support testing efforts through defect analysis and resolution.
- Develop, update, and validate requirements, use cases, user stories, interface specifications, design mock-ups and other artifacts.
- Translate functional and non-functional requirements to technical and non-technical teams.
- Conduct peer reviews of project deliverables to ensure accuracy and quality.
- Provide on-site/off-site implementation and post-implementation support of Medicaid MMIS.
- Organize and facilitate sprint and focus group meetings.
- Participate in user acceptance testing processes.
- Map legacy data to new system and perform data validation tasks.
- Develop user guides, job aids, process flows, and other reference/resource material
- Conduct on-site/off-site training to end-users and less experienced team members.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA,
Business Analyst/Project ManagerResponsibilities:
- Served as a liaison to the business community and technical teams.
- Organized and facilitated requirement review sessions and obtained stakeholder approvals.
- Managed/coordinated timelines, schedules, milestones, estimates, and deliverables.
- Analyzed requirements and identified/mitigated potential risks and/or gaps.
- Initiated, tracked, and supported requirements traceability and change management processes.
- Collaborated with key stakeholders to assess current capabilities and identify high-level customer requirements to define metrics and performance goals for the application.
- Translated requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, and user acceptance testing.
- Translated requirements and use cases to developers to ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
- Maintained and distributed action items and status reports to project team.
- Reviewed/assessed project deliverables for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project standards.
- Managed, tracked, and reported project financials to management.
Applications Technical Support Specialist
- Performed maintenance activities to ensure complex applications are functioning properly.
- Recognized, analyzed, managed, researched, and isolated internal/external client issues.
- Monitored, reported, and tested application issues in the production environment.
- Maintained/managed incident and problem resolution info via a ticket tracking system.
- Managed projects related to production/application support activities.
- Coordinated change request activities related to the production environment.
- Developed job aids, manuals, and technical documentation to aid with problem solving.
- Participated in production deployment activities and resolution of production issues.
- Initiated and maintained contact with clients to resolve pending issues.
- Performed analysis/review/translation of system requirements for software enhancements.
- Developed test cases, scripts, scenarios, and performed system test execution activities.
- Provided testing task timelines/estimates.
- Identified, gathered, and validated test data in preparation for testing activities.
- Participated in requirement walk-throughs and coordination/execution of release testing.
- Collaborated with various levels of management and technical teams to identify/resolve issues, assess readiness, and report status.
- Identified and validated defect fixes and tracked to closure.
- Ensured the defect repository was maintained with current status and updates.
- Created, distributed, reported and documented test/project status metrics.
- Created test deliverables and technical documentation.
- Mentored offshore testing resources and performed peer reviews.
- Participated in user acceptance/client testing activities.
- Participated in post-production implementation activities.
Confidential, Southfield, MI
Developer/Applications Support AnalystResponsibilities:
- Participated in the maintenance and development of complex software applications.
- Organized/facilitated meetings to ensure projects are completed within planned timelines.
- Interacted with project team’s on/off-shore to discuss/capture/review requirements.
- Analyzed and implemented business requirements based on the SDLC methodology.
- Coded program enhancements and prepared project deliverables.
- Developed test plans, scripts, scenarios, test environments and performed test execution.
- Created and updated detailed technical documents for project deliverables.
- Created/executed SQL scripts to analyze data and/or update existing applications.
- Provided resolution of Tier 2 and 3 production support tickets and issues.
- Deployed code into development, test, and production environments.
Confidential, Troy, MI
Software Support AnalystResponsibilities:
- Recognized, analyzed, managed, researched, and isolated user problems.
- Interact with clients via telephone to discuss problems/resolutions.
- Provided Tier 1 support and created, monitored, tracked, & resolve support tickets.
- Troubleshoot existing applications to resolve client problems.
- Initiated/maintained contact with clients to coordinate the resolution of pending issues.
- Performed troubleshooting activities and evaluated/reported software problems.
- Created ad-hoc reports based on client requirements.
- Recommended and documented workarounds for known software problems.
- Ensured successful and timely completion of pending projects.
- Trained, supported, and assisted clients with software installation and configuration.
- Developed user guides, job aids, and training material.
- Provided technical guidance and direction to less experienced staff.