Professional Summary:Experience managing sales, marketing and IT projects with local and off - site domestic and international teams. Natural ability to build individual connections, manage and work with a diverse range of people from differing professional, economic and cultural backgrounds.
Confidential - Sterling Heights, MI
Project Manager/Business Analyst: General Dynamics Land Systems
- Support PMO: Responsibilities include submitting ICMS tickets for various Lines of Service, running LOS status meetings, taking and distributing meeting minutes, gathering data from multiple points of contact to provide updated status to our Clients.
- Manage domestic and international LOEs, Simple Acquisitions and IT projects from financial, security, LOS and program approval through procurement, testing, implementation and closure.
- Manage desktop technicians’ international deployment and returns.
- Manage and support deployed helpdesk technicians.
Confidential - Troy, MI & Cleveland, OH
Service Leader/Sales Support
- Provide sales support to local and regional sales teams.
- Ensure sales and marketing materials are delivered on schedule.
- Resolve product inventory and delivery issues.
- Hire, train and manage local/regional Customer Service Field Representatives.
- Monitor and update CRM system daily.
- Utilize the following systems: NetSuite, VE Pro, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Google Docs.
Associate Account Representative
- Manage multiple accounts in designated sales territory.
- Prospect new business, upsell current customers, close sales.
- Cold call schools and community groups, set appointments with decision makers/influencers.
- Present and sell fundraising programs and products to schools, close sales.
- Educate school staff and students on fundraiser program and products.
- Provide customer service throughout the fundraising program.
- Maintain CRM account management throughout the program, with NetSuite.
Customer Service Field Representative
- Gathered and organized information on targeted customers for the sales team.
- Supported Operations Manager by organizing vendor and sales data.
- Assisted sales team in product organization and delivery.
Credit Card Promotions/Retail Customer Relations
- Engaged customers as they entered the store, presented credit card program & benefits.
- Persuaded customers to apply for a major credit card, process applications on-site.
- Performed withen top 10% of promoters nationwide.
Advertising Account Executive
- Developed project scope and timeline for each project.
- Communicated goals/negotiated costs directly with print vendors.
- Responsible for keeping Clients, creative team and vendors on established timeline.
- Managed and helped develop print and web marketing projects for multiple clients.
- Developed product copy for print and web projects.
- Developed and maintained weekly status reports; enforced weekly task list.
Confidential - Southfield, MI Client: Bright Now Dental Network
Sr. Account Executive
- Developed project scope description and timeline for each print project.
- Maintained account, creative, production and Client communications.
- Responsible for keeping creative, production and account teams on track by enforcing daily task schedule.
Confidential - Warren, MI/Miami, FL Client: Chevrolet
Advertising Account Supervisor
- Managed project scope and day to day activities to ensure print projects were completed on time.
- Effectively communicated Client expectations to off-site creative, traffic and production teams.
- Maintained productive relationship with co-workers at host office to efficiently utilize resources.
Confidential - Troy, MI Client: Chrysler
Advertising Account Executive
- Maintained International Client and Agency communications to keep projects on schedule.
- Monitored and updated project status reports, reported project status to Client and Management teams.