- Obtain a challenging and rewarding position in Quality Assurance Test Engineering as a result oriented, well determined Test Engineer and contribute with my technical expertise and grow as a SQA Engineer involved in SDLC testing, test automation for n - tier architecture or web based applications for dynamic environment. Passion to quickly learn and adjust to new environments and technologies and most of all expand my knowledge in software industry.
- Proactive, detail-oriented and versatile professional, offering comprehensive knowledge in test automation, automation framework development and manual testing. Armed with the ability to identify and evaluate the areas of potential risk and determine assets to obtain success in the industrial, commercial or public sector. Highly capable of performing various duties in a fast-paced and demanding work environment. Several years of diversified extensive experience in developing test plans, test cases, and test scripts for manual and automation testing and extensive knowledge on system and significant exposure to structured object oriented language and database in various industries.
- Excellent hands on experience in Quality Assurance in Manual Testing, Automated Testing, Database Testing, Web services Testing, Web based application and Client server applications.
- Strong experience with a diversity of automation tools like Selenium Webdriver and QTP.
- Experience in developing selenium automation framework using Junit/TestNG.
- Solid experience with Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Behavior Driven Testing (BDT) with Cucumber JVM to implement Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Worked with Cucumber and Solid experience with Gherkin Language to develop Behavior Driven Testing.
- Solid experience with Keyword Driven and Data Driven framework implementation.
- Strong experience in development of core QA framework function library for various applications.
- Experience in analyzing the requirements, User Stories and Use Cases to develop test cases.
- Expertise in QA Methodologies with various testing concept such as Smoke Testing, Black Box Testing Acceptance Testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing
- Extensive work experience using Bug Tracking Tools like Quality Center, JIRA
- Handful experience with GIT, Selenium Grid, Jenkins, Allure Test Report.
- Strong experience in cross browser, cross platform web testing with Selenium Web Driver.
- Strong experience with SOA architecture that include Restful Web Service Testing (Restful API's).
- Strong Experience with web services/API testing, including the use of tools such as SOAPUI.
- Experience in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration tool to configure with GitHub and Maven.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent writing, verbal and interpersonal skill set with a self-starting attitude, team player, and flexible.
- A fast learner and high degree of creativity and initiative is expected.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a collaborative environment as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent planning and organization skills, with a commitment to delivering on aggressive deadlines.
- Test Automated Framework Design
- Automated Script Design
- Selenium WebDriver
- Test Case Design
- Agile Test Methodology
- HP Unified Functional Tester (QTP)
- Behavior Driven Testing (BDT)
- Keyword Driven Testing
- Data Driven Testing
- API Testing
- Cross Browser Testing
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Exceptional Analytic
- Cucumber, Gherkin
- Self Starter
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, Quick Test Pro (QTP), SOAP UI
Test Management: HP Quality Center (QC), ALM
Defect Management: JIRA, HP Quality Center, IBM CLM
Programming Languages: Java, HTML, Python
Development IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Visual Studio
Database/Database tools: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
Application: Microsoft Office Application, VMware, SQL Developer, Toad
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, DOS
Confidential, NYC, NY
QA Automation Tester
- Working on Agile Methodologies (Scrum) by following regular Sprint cycles with active involvement in all sprint meetings with tester, developers, scrum master and product owner
- Develop new automated test cases using Gherkin language in Cucumber and enhance current test suite as new functionality is built.
- Performed Scenario based Testing and designed updated Test cases.
- Responsible for creation and execution of Selenium test scripts on different browsers and updated the test script as part of maintenance.
- Develop, execute, and maintain test scripts that cover Smoke, Functional, Regression and Performance testing. Communicate Test results and Issues with details to QA Manager.
- Involved in setting up continuous integration system using Jenkins and working knowledge with cloud based code repository system like GitHub.
- Maintain and update the Test Scripts, coordinating with the Scrum team to keep them up-to-date to effectively test new and updated features and products.
- Collaborate with engineering team to ensure automated test code adheres to Level Access standards.
- Analyze the Business Requirements Document, put input in Test Plan and prepared detailed Test Cases for new functionality.
- Execute manual Test cases on desktop with a strong focus on related components.
- Participate in SCRUM Team meetings, including grooming and planning meetings
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Maven, Cucumber, IntelliJ, GIT, Rally, Agile, HTML, Angular, Confluence, Jenkins.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
QA Automation Engineer
- Involve in preparing Test Plan, Test cases and Test data from analyzing the requirements.
- Coordinate with the QA Lead, Clients, Developers, Business Analysts in order to complete the task on time and to ensure requirements are met.
- Created Test Plans and Test Strategy which describes the features and functions to be tested.
- Understanding new requirements and developing QA Test Cases for the new Test Cases.
- Involve in analyzing system specifications, design development and execution of test plans and test cases for Manual and Automated testing.
- Involve in setting up configuring the testing environment with Eclipse, TestNG, and Selenium WebDriver.
- Design, develop, maintain and execute reusable test automation scripts across different test environments for consistency.
- Identifying test cases to automate and automate them using Selenium WebDriver.
- Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browser using HTML ids and XPath in Selenium.
- Develop automated scripts for performing Smoke, Functional and Regression Testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Using various features of Selenium to develop efficient and error free Automated Test Scripts using Java.
- Responsible in executing Selenium test scripts on different browsers and check for compatibility.
- Ensured specific elements were thoroughly tested per the Test Plan in Selenium.
- Integrated Automation scripts in CI tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of the automation test scripts.
- Attended Weekly Automation Status Call and discussed the scope and out of scope.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Maven, TestNG, GIT, IBM CLM, Waterfall, HTML, SharePoint, Jenkins.
QA Automation Test Engineer
- Created Test Plans and Test Strategy which describes the features and functions to be tested.
- Implement quality software best practices to develop test strategy, test plan, test data, test case and test automation and actively participates in process improvements.
- Build Automated test suite to increase the automation coverage for regression test cycle.
- Responsible for ensuring the conceptual integrity of the system, ensuring that the product and product architecture meet or exceed the technical requirements defined.
- Implemented wide range of functional testing by various QA Automation Test Framework like Data Driven and Behavioral Driven Testing concept to ensure the code reusability and code maintainability, which reduces the script development time.
- Implemented Behavioral Driven Development Testing with Cucumber JVM and Selenium WebDriver to ensure the code reusability and code maintainability and cut down the script development time in half.
- Implement robust MVC Pattern based framework with Selenium Page Object Model using Object Oriented Programing Java and open source unit test framework TestNG that increase the code maintainability.
- Develop Restful Web Service testing framework with open source REST-assured to build robust and scalable web service testing.
- Work with the technical writing department to assure that the documentation is consistent with the software functionality.
- Interact with the project team members to ensure all documentation and quality procedures are completed as per our internal processes and procedures.
- Integrated our automation executions with our CI process (Jenkins) so our scripts are executed each time a build is kicked off
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Maven, TestNG, Restful Web Service, GIT, JIRA, Agile, HTML, MySQL.
- Responsible for Planning, creating and analysis of Test Plan, Test cases and Test Scripts
- Developed and implemented Keyword Driven automation testing with Selenium Page Object Model.
- Analyzed the Business Requirements Specification, System Requirements Specification and User Interface Specification documents.
- Developed QA Automation Test Framework to ensure the code reusability and code maintainability, which reduces the script development time.
- Developed robust framework to find test object with Selenium API, which enable us to develop automated script for dynamic web application.
- Develop Web Service Test with Soap UI to test SOA platform
- Created complex Key word driven, Data driven and Table driven automated test script to maximize the automation script with Selenium.
- Created Modular Automated Global Test framework library for reusable, easy to use and easy maintenance automated test scripts.
- Conducted workflow, process diagram and GAP analyses to derive requirements for existing systems enhancements.
- Participated in requirements walkthroughs of application features and functions, assess scope and impact of business needs throughout analysis and completion of all enhancement specifications.
- Performed database testing using SQL queries to retrieve and verify information in the database
- Corresponded among QA Managers, Developers and Team Members.
Environment: Selenium Webdriver, Java, SOA, Restful Web Service, HTML, Soap UI, SVN, Oracle
QA Test Engineer
- Performed Manual and Functional testing to test the functionality of the complex application.
- Attended meetings in regards to Business Implementation and Department Status.
- Performed functional decomposition of requirements for developing test cases.
- Generated Test cases and traced them to the relevant use cases.
- Worked with Users and Business Analysts to define and design test scenarios and test data.
- Ensured that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues.
- Worked with the QA Manager in developing Responsibility Matrix for the Team Members periodically.
- Developed VB scripts for automating the testing procedure using Descriptive QuickTest Pro Script.
- Developed Automation Framework like Data Driven, Keyword Driven and Modularity Driven in QTP.
- Use Descriptive Programming, Environmental Variables, Startup Script, Driver Script, and Utility Functions in QTP to develop reusable framework.
- Wrote SQL queries to test Data Integrity, Referential Integrity and performed Database Testing for the Application.
- Used Quality Center as the test repository and used it for executing the test cases and scripts and logging & generating various reports and graphs for further analysis.
- Maintained Test Matrix for the latest test results information.
- Used Quality Center for bug tracking and reporting, also followed up with the development team to verify bug fixes and update bug status.
- Communicated test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
Environment: QTP, Quality Center, ASP.NET, Java, HTML, SQL Server, IIS