- 3+ years of testing experience
- 2+ years of testing experience on mobile devices such as IOS, ANDROID (phones & tablets).
- Leadership roles in creation and execution of QA and testing processes, test strategies and plans, and bug documentation and regression.
- Experienced working with off shore server, Dev and product team.
- Expert on manipulating server data to V&V the match between back end and front end.
- Experience in developing Test Plans, Test - Case Designs, and Test Scripting based on requirements
- Extensive experience in Functional, Integration, Regression, User Acceptance.
- Performed complete Functionality Tests of Web pages including HTML Code Check, Cross-Browser compatibility Tests, Browser-based Testing using different test matrix.
- Experienced in Front end and Backend Testing by executing SQL query.
- Experience working with bug tracking tool like Jira for reporting and updating bug tickets .
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope, specifications, delivery dates, and correctly performs all its required functions.
- Outstanding analytical, decision-making, problem solving and management skills with the ability to organize activities in fast speedy team environment
- Strong in Analyzing Business spec and Develop Test Plans, Test Scripts and Test Cases and Execute them keeping in focus Verification and Validation Criterion
- Experience with QA Methodology and QA Validations to ensure the Quality Assurance Control.
- Experience With Data Driving Test
- Strong experience in Database Testing
Database: Oracle, MS servers, RDBMS
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac and Unix
Mobile OS: IOS, Android,Windows
Bug tracking tools: JIRA. BugZilla, HP Quality Center, Redmine, TCP, Track, Rally.
Office Productivity: MS-Project, MS Excel, MS word, MS PowerPoint, MS FrontPage, SharePoint, MS Projects, Adobe Photoshop, MS-VISIO 2002/2003
Domain Knowledge: Telecom, IPTV networking, POS
Confidential, Middletown, NJ
- Analyze Business and Functional Requirement and provide high level and technical level Design.
- Develop and prepare program specification in accordance with department standards for any assigned application.
- Performed various manual tests: Smoke testing, functional testing, Ad hoc tests, User interface testing, System testing, Regression testing, End to End testing, sanity tests and DKPI test,
- Interface with management to meet critical requirements. Additionally, help establish and drive best practices for testability, performance, reliability, manageability and security.
- Work with project team members and come up with issues on Uverse mobile application on different smart devices like tablets and phones available across different operating system (Android, IOS).
- Run SQL to V&V data.
- Work with project team members extensively on defect management tool like Trac,Redmind & TFS for IOS, Android and Win 8 devices respectively.
- Work with project ream members on crittercism to track crashes and help resolve them and Flurry to track the usability of devices to the app in the market.
Environment: Windows Vista, Oracle, Redmine,Jira, Trac & TFS Rally, STB, Android tablets and phone, IOS ipads and phones, Windows devices, QC. Set top box, DVR.Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Involved in the development and implementation of Test cases, Test plans, Test data and Test scripts according to requirements in the user stories and Requirement documentation.
- Extensively involved in System level testing.
- Use Jira to track all engagements within team, as well as track bugs and issues.
- Performed extensive testing on all the major Mobile Devices on different mobile OS.
- Performed Data Driving Test, GUI check, Bitmap Check and Text validation Checks with Selenium.
- Involved in Execution of Functional, Regression, Ad-Hoc, Integration, and User Acceptance testing for the modules and verifying Validation.
- Effectively communicate project status with management and others.
- Acted as liaison between the development team and the client for defect impact analysis and resolution.
Environment: CMS, Day CQ 5, Java, UNIX, Oracle server, Selenium, JUnit, Eclipse, JIRA 4.1, Fisheye 2.7.