- 11 + Years over all experience in Quality Assurance domain focusing on Finance, Banking, Healthcare & Retail.
- Software QA Analyst with a good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and experience in methodologies such as Agile, and Waterfall
- Proficient with STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle) and well experienced in writing test cases, and reports
- Extensive manual testing experience in GUI, functional, integration, regression, and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Excellent knowledge about financial sector with master level experience in mortgage, loans, and as an underwriter
- Good team player with excellent time management skills having profound insight to determine priorities, schedule work, and meet critical deadlines
- In - depth knowledge of procedures and principles in the Software Quality Assurance industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven team player with an analytical bent to problem solving and delivering under high stress environment with resource constraints
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile
Defect Tracking Tools: Quality Center, Rally
RDBMS: MS SQL Server, Oracle
Other Applications: MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Selenium, Web Driver
Operating System: Windows7, Windows8, Mac, Windows 10
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Validate the ARM and FIX loans with multiple applications.
- Validate the backend account and customer information using SQL
- Use SQL server to verify the tables are being updated with the plans that are committed in the frontend applications
- Worked on developing the Automation Test Scripts using Selenium WebDriver.
- Prepare the test data for the testing purposes
- Conditioning and Decisioning Loans in System for eligibility to specific Plan
- Create Test Cases, execute and document Test Cases
- Gather functional requirements and perform Positive and Negative Testing
- Designed and developed test automation artifacts (scripts, functions, scenarios, processes) for simple to complex automated testing situations using Selenium
- Perform Black Box Testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, UAT Testing, Compatibility Testing, and Regression Testing on web based and mobile applications
- Positively contribute toward establishing and maintaining Software Quality
- Performed Regression testing for new builds and every modification in the application using Selenium WebDriver.
- Assist developers and technical support staff in identifying and resolving problems
Confidential, Madison, WI
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Analyzed the user requirements by interacting with business analysts
- Created Test Cases and Test Data based on the requirements of the application
- Interacted with multiple development teams and Project Management teams
- Analyzed current Claim Authorization Process and Identified possible constrains that pends claims related to Claim Authorization Mismatch
- Recommended improvements to standardize authorization and claim process in order to increase auto-adjudication of pended claims related to Authorization Mismatch.
- Set up Selenium tool from scratch and configured various other peripherals tools to perform Selenium testing
- Provided application status, performance and system integration validation requirements
- Ran and participated in the weekly and monthly meetings and updated with the status of testing, completion, estimates and limitations
- Executed SQL queries to check the data table updates after test execution
- Performed Smoke, Functional, Regression and Integration Testing of application
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Verified and Validated Web based e-commerce applications and Documentation
- Analyzed bugs and interacted with development team members in fixing the defects
- Strong experience in performing GUI, Functionality, System, Performance, UAT, End-to-End and Regression tests
- Participated in weekly status and daily defect calls
- Created Test Cases, executed and documented results
- Positively contributed towards establishing and maintaining Software Quality
- Assisted developers and technical support staff in identifying and resolving problems.
- Data verification
- Ensured test cases are aligned to the requirements and have a detailed coverage of the Acceptance Criteria for each User Story
- Prioritized and used sound judgment for making decisions involving end user requests
- Worked on multiple projects at one time and deliver high quality results within project timelines
- Tested in QA, UAT and Prod environments
- Analyzed Business Requirement documents and the Technical Specification documents for testability.
- Attended several walkthrough meeting with the Business Analysts, Developers and provided feedback accordingly.
- Participated in System Requirements and change requests review and plan Testing schedules and scripts accordingly.
- Responsible for developing Test Strategy, Test Cases, Test Scripts.
- Created Test data for interpreting the negative/positive results.
- Prepared Requirements traceability Matrix for better Test coverage.
- Used Quality Center for Test case Designing, Test Analysis, Test Execution, Defect Tracking and Test Evaluation.
- Involved in testing Web services and XML using the SOAP UI tool.
- Responsible for testing custom reports and performed Back-end testing using SQL Queries.
- Performed System, Integration and Regression Testing.
- Created and executed Automation Test scripts for Regression using QTP.
- Expertise in developing Complex Automated Script framework and utility functions for performance testing using Loadrunner and WebLoad.
- Involved in developing a typically customized script frame and complex scripts for LR using C language and in automating all the use cases in the product.
- Developed several utility functions in C language for optimizing and enhancing LR scripts.
- Participated in various meetings and discussed Enhancement and Modification Request issues (Change Requests).
- Involved in testing meeting with developers to resolve application defects and prepared test cases for several code changes.
- Generated Test Summary Report (TSR) for every phase of testing.
- Support Business Users in conducting UAT Testing by ensuring all UAT Documentations are complete and support the business users in developing the UAT Test Plan and establishing testing scope.
Environment: Java, JSP, UNIX, TOAD, Oracle10g, Web 2.0, Quality Center, QTP,SOAP UI, Microsoft Share point, MAC OS X.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Sr. Quality Analyst (Mobile & website)
- Creating Test Plans based on S/w requirements.
- Creating Test cases based on Test Plan, Functional Doc, Work Flow and Validity.
- Test Execution and file the bugs.
- Test the Mobile phones like I phone, Windows phone, HTC, Samsung, and Blackberry for S/w compatibility.
- One on One work with developer, for start testing in early stage.
- Creating Test coverage matrix result report.
- Responsible for hands off on individual assigned features.
- Data Base testing using SQL for validates the data storage.
- Browser compatibility testing, Functional Testing, Field value testing, Database testing, Link Validation, Black box testing, Grey box testing, Security testing, Work flow validation, Logic validation etc. are the examples of the testing that I am doing on this project.
- Tested features like Starbucks Card Mobile, like the option to reload Starbucks Card, "Tracked your Stars", "Scan your barcode", "Easy-to-navigate store locator", "Search by amenities", " payment", "Starbucks Card balance", "Reload your Card", "track the Stars", "Send a friend an E-Gift" for I Phone and Android phones
- Tested the integration functionality with the social networking sites.
- Performed compatibility testing with various mobile handsets to ensure that functionality works fine.
- Played an active participant role in testing of the sync related applications to identify more defects.
- Checked out Mobile Applications from SVN repository.
- Imported projects to appropriate workspace.
- Run projects on the Emulator
- Set location information address or Latitude and Longitude the Emulator.
- Tested Application on actual devices, using device anywhere software.
- Installed the application on physical devices when available.
Environment: Window XP, Windows phone, HTC, Blackberry, Sony Ericson, ZPX
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Developed test scripts using QuickTest Pro to perform regression testing. Back-end testing was done using SQL queries to validate the data in the Oracle database.
- Used XML checkpoints to check the contents of XML documents in the web pages. Used standard checkpoints and image checkpoints to verify user interactive objects. Used regular expressions to enhance date and time verification.
- Data-driven methodology was used throughout the automated testing process. It was used to populate the data table from the test database. Wrote re-usable actions to effectively automate and maintain the test scripts in QuickTest Pro.
- Utilized both partial and complete recording configurations, switching between the two to reduce recording time and disk space and still maintaining the testability of the application.
- Developed test metrics on the regular monthly basis for higher management. Monitored the defect tracking process and generated customized reports using TestDirector.
- Customized the project by configuring email to automatically notify the respective users about the change in the status of the defect to enhance the information flow among different modules.
- Executed the tests manually to verify the application functionality.
- Performed stress testing using LoadRunner by generating virtual users, defining run-time settings, creating scenarios and rendezvous points.
- Analyzed throughput of the system by creating graphs displaying the variation of generated hits per second with elapsed time. Monitored the server resources and processes under load conditions.
- Developed goal-oriented scenarios and scheduled settings to run the scenario using schedule builder (used ramp up and ramp down). Initialized Vusers in the controller and recorded the scripts in Load Generator creating the init, action and end scripts. Defined run time settings in Controller.
- Worked throughout the quality assurance life cycle including requirements specifications, creating a test plan, creating test cases, executing test cases, reporting defects, generating reports and managing regression testing.
Environment: QuickTest Pro 6.5, Load Runner 7.8, TestDirector 7.6, Rational ClearQuest, MS-Visio, MS-Visual Studio SourceSafe, UML, Oracle 9i, SQL, PL/SQL, Java Script