- Over 13 years of experience in the Lead QA Engineer, Sr. Test Lead, and Software Developer
- Web services testing using various SOAP protocols (188.8.131.52 and 1.1.1)
- Web services Performance Testing using Load Runner 9.0 and 9.1
- Web Services API testing expertise using Visual Studio 2005,2008 and 2012
- Developing QA Tools using C# ( extensive web services C# programming knowledge)
- Applying Agile and Scrum Methodologies to all active projects
- Web application automation using QTP ( Business Process Components/Scripts)
- Java API testing expertise using JBuilder X
- Microsoft Certified Programmer in VC++.
- Sun Certified Java 2 Programming.
- Oracle DBA expertise in 9i, 10 and 11g
- SQL Server 2000 and 2005 knowledge
- Unix Administration and software products installations.
- Linux /AIX Administration and software product installations.
- Silk Test automation expertise using Silk Test8.0,7.0 and 7.1
- Writing Test ware Design specs from product requirements including High level Test approach
- Writing detailed Test cases from Test ware Design spec and product requirements.
- Web application testing - Configuring and Deploying in web Sphere and Web Logic
- Configuring different VM Ware setups and its configuration in Linux and Solaris
- Identifying risks from product requirements and working closely with marketing dept
- As an Object Oriented programming in software development, involved in all the phases of a project life cycle.
- Worked extensively on 2-tier and 3-tier architectures applications and developed API, UI, Smoke test suites using Silk Test, Jbuilder and VS2005 applications.
- Strong programming skills in C#.Net, XML.Net, JAVA, Oracle database Sound Knowledge of XML technologies.
- Involved in the automation of various manual operations in GUI testing and Smoke testing.
- Good understanding of object-oriented technologies and relational database systems.
- Familiar with case tools like Clear Case and Clear Quest
- Exposed to different Web Tools/Graphical Tools.
- Understand new ideas and technical concepts quickly, converting them into meaningful results.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. A skilled problem-solver and an efficient team player.
Testing tools: QTP9.5, QTP10. Silk Test 6.0, 6.5.
Languages: C#.Net, Java2, C, C++, VC++5.0/6.0
GUI Tools: Visual studio2005, 2008 and 2012, Visual studio for VC++ and VB6
RAD Tools: Jbuilder5.0/6.0.
Web Technologies: JSP, Java
Web Servers: IIS 6.0/7.0, Web-Sphere7.0, Tomcat and Apache 1.2
RDBMS: SQL Server7.1 2000, Oracle 8i (815,817), Oracle 9i(9201)
Environment: s Windows 20003, Windows 20008, Linux and AIX
Performance: Load Runner script development using web services protocol
Environment: s: IIS6.0,70, SQL Server 2000and 2005, Oracle10 and 11g, Various Tomcat web server versions, windows 2003 and 2008 servers, Load Runner9.2, SOAP specifications, web sphere WAS 7.0, Tivoli Directory Server. QTP automation, web services API..
QA Lead Test Engineer
- Secure Socket layer Testing (SSL) using IIS
- Configuring web services (SOAP) for daily and weekly builds
- Writing thousands of variations ( test cases ) in xml files
- Setting up product Databases (SQL server 2000,2005) on windows 2003 server
- Testing Stored Procedures (100’s) using C# API
- Reviewed related technical publication documents for accuracy
- Developing batch processing tools for submitting payloads to the web services
- Deploying different websites in IIS 6.0 (middle tier)
- Developing VB scripts for automation using Quality Center
- Identified and logged defects in Quality Center tracking system.
- Developing QA Tools using C# and Visual Studio 2005 and 2008
- Developing QA UI tools using VB6.0 for XML files comparison
- Smoke test automation using SILK Test 8.0, QTP9.2
- Performance tests using Load runner 9.2
- API Testing using VS2005
- Regression testing in various intervals using QC9.2
- Identifying candidate builds for clients
- Working with offshore people in Bangalore office ( 25 team members)
- Defect logging using QC/Agile
- Assigning work to offshore QA
- Conducting weekly meetings with offshore QA
- Maintaining Regression and automation suite on Clear Case
Environment: C# .Net (Visual Studio2005), Silk Test8.0, Oracle 8i/9i, Java Middle tier and Tomcat web server, Solaris and Linux OS
Senior Software Test Engineer
- Writing Test ware Design specs (TDS) which provides detailed approach on product testing and also includes smoke tests, regression tests and risk analysis.
- Writing API test code using VS2005 for Isentris Controls (.Net) controls exposed API.
- Developing UI frame work (repository) using silk Test.
- Developing UI automation using silk test scripts
- Writing Test plans and detailed Test cases for various UI controls in Silk plan file.
- Performing Smoke tests for every nightly builds
- Performing Regression testing in various stages of testing
- Logging defects into the ClearQuest which is the bug reporting system.
- Working closely with customers (Pfizer,GSK and Merck) and identifying what they want and make sure communicating with developers
- Managing project schedule with other QA members
- Updating requests and changes to the Upper level management.
- Working closely with Marketing and identifying their requirements
- Configuring oracle databases on 9i and 10g from custom database dmp files (Pfizer,GSK and Merck)
- Configuring Linux and Solaris server with latest builds
Environment: C# .Net, JAVA, Websphere5.0, Web Logic 8.3
Senior Software Test Engineer/Lead
- Working with offshore group (Saint Petersburg) and resolving their issues and tracking testing progress
- Writing API test code to perform unit and integration tests using visual studio2005
- Writing Test ware design Specs(TDS) for important modules/areas
- Reviewing and identifying important test scenarios from marketing requirements
- Identifying user workflows and writing detailed test cases
- Developing Smoke test suite and performing smoke tests on nightly builds
- Writing test detailed plans and test cases for various components.
- Writing application frame files (automation frame file )using Silk test
- Performing regressions testing in various stages of application
- Reviewing various API documents including administration guide and user guides
- Identifying product weakness and strength and notifying upper level management
- Performing interoperability testing with other Confidential application
- Citrix presentation server support testing
- Co existing with other Confidential products
- Configuring oracle databases on win2003Server,Solaris and Linux
- Developing complex data networks which retrieves oracle data
Environment: C# with Visual Studio 2002/2005
Senior Software Test Engineer
- Maintaining Test schedule with QA team
- Reviewing Test Design specs of other QA members
- Writing master schedule which cover various test activity
- Writing API test code to perform unit and API tests.
- Developing example applications using product API
- Writing detailed test plans and test cases for various chemistry features
- Reviewing API documentations and user guide
- Developing test frame for UI automation
- Coordinating with other teams which uses this applications
- Working with customer notified issues
- Defect reporting using Clear Quest as our bug reporting system.
- Regression testing in various stages of the application.
- Test repository maintains using Clear Case
- Participating in various meetings UI improvements, help support ctc.
- Interoperability with other applications
- Oracle database setup for different databases etc stereo chemistry, polymers, etc
- Participating in Product Team (PT) meetings and discussing product challenges and customer reported issues.
Environment: Oracle 8.0/9.0, JAVA, Websphere5.0, Web Logic 8.3
Senior Software Test Engineer
- SSL (secure socket layer) support Testing.
- Configuring Web sphere, web logic on Solaris and windows machines
- Deploying web packages on to the Web sphere, web logic servers
- UI automation using Silk Test
- Developing application frame file using Silk Test
- Writing valid and invalid scenarios
- Developing Java API test suite using Jbuilder
- Developing Test scenarios and Test cases
- Tracking Test progress with other QA members
- Converting Customer enhancements into Product requirements
- Writing master test plan
- Testing Trusted authentication using single sign on
- Regressions tests in various stages
- Configuration on Linux, Solaris, windows and Kanji servers
- Kanji support testing
- Different Oracle support 9i,10 including patches
- Comparability with other products
- Interoperability testing.
- Defect logging on assigned areas
- Tracking marketing requirements
- QA meetings
Environment: Oracle 8.0/7.3, Visual C++, Visual Basic 6.0, Windows NT 4.0Rational Software, Silk Test, Silk Performer
Senior Software Test Engineer
- Smoke testing for nightly builds
- Writing API test code to perform unit and integration test.
- Oracle database creation
- Test planning and test cases writing for various modules /areas.
- Logging bugs Clear Quest as reporting system.
- Performing regression in various stages of the application
- UI automation using Rational Robot.
- Compatibility with Office products
- Kanji support
- Citrix support
- Component testing using Visual Basic
- Internationalization support on various operating systems
- Exporting and importing oracle databases
- Testing various UI functionalities