- 12 years in Automation, functional, regression, migration, mainframe and integration testing
- 2 years in performance test on Neoload and webload tool
- 3 year in cloud storage application testing experience.
- 2 years in database experience - mongoDB, mySQL
- 7 years in Cross browser (Automation) Web application testing - IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome.
- 4 years on UAT and BAT testing experience.
- 4 years on Mainframe and backend testing.
- 4 years in Agile methodology experience
- 2 years in API SOAP U testing and 5 years HPALM, Jira and confluence experience.
- Able to write script in Java, Shell and visual basic - 4.5 years
- 1 year in Banking and Finance experience.
Technical Test Engineer
- Create and maintain automated test suites and integrate into existing test frameworks using development best practices
- Execute and troubleshoot manual and automated test suites and generate appropriate documentation and test reports
- Participate in Agile sprint planning, estimation, retrospective sessions and provide constructive feedback
- Foster and maintain good relationships with the development teams to ensure appropriate feature documentation, testability and test coverage.
- Test distributed software solutions in a Java environment - CMS, Media Processor, Baton, FFmpeg
- Test in decomposing complex requirements, blackbox behavior and creating high quality test cases with emphasis on behavior
- Test in programmatic JSON/XML/JE22/XSD/XLT parsing and manipulation
- Testing, analyzing and mocking HTTP hosted REST/SOAP services
- Scripting in UNIX-like systems and authoring SQL/No-SQL queries - Robomongo
- Testing frameworks such as Selenium, JUnit and TestNG
- Work on servlet/web containers like Apache Tomcat and WebLogic
- Exposure to SCM tools such as GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, SharePoint, Confluence, Jira
System Test Engineer
- Closely worked with CPE, STB and DTAC devices on daily basis. Installation, playback and troubleshooting.
- WireShark: To collect & analyse network pcap package captured for back end servers through linux.
- Fiddler: To collect and analyse http request, system error code and response for the web services.
- IPTV system integration and E2E verification. iOS Tablet, STB, iOS Phone, Android Phone, Android tablet, Modem, Chromecast, Xbox, Mac safari & PC Chrome Test Client were utilized, defect root cause analysis and trouble-shooted.
- Linux: Collect and analyze TCPDUMP/Network traffic log from IPTV-PRX0-for MSMW & MINT BE system.
- Splunk to analyse and troubleshoot network request and response calls.
- OBA - automated API (REST JSON/XML parsing and manipulation. ) testing.
- Developed & executed soapUI script daily, analyse & trouble-shooterd error generated from the script.
- Developed & execute Selenium script daily, analyse & trouble-shooted error generated from the script.
- Online payment. Secure payment. Internet transaction
Software Test Engineer
- xShell5: Remote connect to MSMW, MINT BE, MDMS VOD Catalog, CDN, SnR, CMS & SCF linux servers
- CMS: configure & troubleshoot VOD and LTV content metadata, injection, purge - workflow, workorder, EPG publisher,
- MSMW Provisioning GUI to check if devices, LTV package & subscribers are provisioned and VODs purchase activated.
- Build and execute automation test script using Appium test tool for android and iOS devices.
- Used iOS console/ iPhone Configuration Utility, tPacketCapture to collect device log for iOS and Android devices. Use build distribution tools like Hockey App, Test Flight, Google Play for application installation
- Troubshoot VisualOn plugin debug version for PC to resolve VOD playback error.
- Platform test - MDMS VOD catalog. Inject and purge svod, tvod, fvod content and compare content between MDMS and CMS. Troubleshoot CDN issue for LTV and VOD. Verify VOD catalog sync between MDMS and MSMW. Execute Curl command to inject, purge and sync activities. inSSIDer - Scan, visualize and troubleshoot wireless network to improve performance, configuration and setup. Work closely with the Development team to investigate, troubleshoot, and verify defect fixes