Highly experienced and solutions - oriented senior QA specialist with focus on enterprise consumer web, mobile and various backend system applications. Extensive manual & automation experiences (10+ years) in digital media, sports league and digital agency industry.
Software: Microsoft Office, Chrome, Firefox
Issues / Defect Management: Jira, DevTrack, RallyDev, Quality Center, VersionOne
Operating Systems: Windows, OSX, iOS, Android
Linux distributions: RedHat, CentOS, Debian
Programming Languages: Java, Python, Ruby, C++, C, PHP, ObjectiveC, Swift, Go
Automation tools: QTP, Quality Center, Selenium, SilkTest, SilkCentral, Robotframework, WebLoad, Rspec, Cruse Control, Jenkins
Databases: Sybase, Oracle, MySQL
Software Development Processes: Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban
Mobile / Tablet / STB: iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle Fire, Roku, Apple TV, Xbox, Playstation, SmarTV
Software Configuration Management: GitHub, CVS, SVN, Chef
Lead QA Manager
Confidential, Santa Monica, CA
- Architect QA automation framework utilizing Robot framework (Python) and Browserstack.
- Assist Product teams with QA planning, scheduling, manual test execution and daily reporting.
- Identify application issues and provide engineers and product team recommendations
- Daily monitor of user traffic insights data for both Web and video consumption and report any anomalies to Business Intelligence team.
- Attended Product initiative meeting with senior executive teams to review product requirements and system architecture.
Confidential, El Segundo, CA
- Lead a QA team on Acura s flagship supercar (NSX) build to order web application project from design/planning phase until production release.
- Work closely with design team as well as Google analytics team to ensure our application provide the best quality design with accurate user tracking data.
- Attend weekly client meeting to provide team s status update to determine product release timing.
- Lead process improvement meetings with senior management. Provided status reports to senior management for automation and manual testing efforts.
- Presented Marketing materials from Honda Japan for our Product team and Content strategist team for better understanding of company brand strategies.
Confidential, Culver City, CA
- Designed QA automation framework for 2 major NFL digital platform (PHP and Java) and integrated QA regression suite into Jenkins.
- Supervised a team of 12 Quality Assurance Analysts and Engineers on their daily, weekly and monthly deliverables.
- Trainer for all new Quality Assurance Engineers and Analysts
- One on one bi - annual reviews for all full time Quality Assurance Engineers and Analysts.
- Delivery of weekly status and risk assessment to upper management.
QA Architect, Director, Manager
Confidential, West Los Angeles, CA
- Performed manual and automation testing of Shopzilla s customer facing web application.
- Quarterly and annual reviews for full time resources and QA consulting group.
- Coordinated with other QA verticals to review of test plans for Integration, System and User Acceptance Testing of consumer site application as well as search engine application. (SOA).
- Setup testing for several SEO initiatives by utilizing an automation framework for web page content management which boosted our organic traffic revenue by 50 - 100%.
- Established a relationship with offshore consulting resources (UK, DE, FR) for 24/7 support in our high traffic shopping engine, both on the consumer facing site and infrastructure back end.