- Over 10 years of experience in IT with special focus on team building, working with systems integrators and partners, on a wide spectrum of areas including but not limited to Change Management, Risk Management, Quality Assurance/Software Testing, Software Process Improvement, Release Management, Support Operations with an excellent track record of strategic planning and team building.
- Lead large enterprise wide project development & quality programs in a highly regulated environment by providing innovation, excellence and value addition.
- Testing Processes, Quality Life Cycle Management, Team Building, Change Management, Release Management, Leading onshore/offshore teams.
- Agile, Continuous delivery and ClearPath testing and implementation methodologies
- HIPAA Health Information and Security & Privacy requirements.
- Matrix and Cross - Functional organization.
- Scope, Schedule, Communications, Resource, Risk and Issue Management plans.
- Quality assurance and leadership.
- Tactical solutions and strategic road maps.
- ALM/SQL/SDM, Performance Center.
- Agile, Scrum, Iterative Development.
- Application and infrastructure integration.
- Knowledgeable in ITIL process.
- Impact analysis, sizing and estimation.
- Test planning, coordination, risk assessment planning.
- Functional and Non-functional testing, regression, manual, automated and ah-doc testing.
- Root Cause Analysis.
- Defect analysis and management.
- Organizational change management.
- Systems Integrators’ and contractors engagement and partnership.
- Systems architecture and design.
- Negotiation, collaboration and communication.
Quality Assurance Lead
Confidential, Richardson, TX
- Overall testing effort planning and effort estimation.
- Oversee execution of tests according to approved test plans and deployment schedule.
- Ongoing review of Test Cases by team members and ensure proper Test Coverage.
- Define work schedule, allocation and tracking of tasks to the team - FTE’s Contractors and Offshore resources.
- Lead, guide and monitor the analysis, design, implementation and execution of test cases, test procedures and test suites.
- Identify, escalate, and help the team to resolve issue and coordinate with Technical & Business Process Teams for Defect Management, Resolution and Reporting.
Confidential, Lewisville, TX
- Involved in all the stages of Software Development Life Cycle such as analysis, design, development, testing and documentation
- Review the BRD’s and Manual Test scripts with SME’s and the Business User’s to understand the architecture and functionality of the application.
- Working closely with off shore team for accurate test results
- Converted Excel Spreadsheets to XML, Text files to Excel Spreadsheets etc., and did data analysis.
- Read, understood and validated daily feed (batch files) received from billing department.
- Work experience within MIS External Reporting/Treasury and IR2 Reporting team.
- Experience in Gathering CR (Change Request), BRD to prepare Test Plan for the project to coordinate and schedule the process for execution
- Experience working with SQL queries to retrieve data from different schemas
- Used and assisted extensively TOAD interface to compile, modify, and execute various SQL queries to retrieve data from various resources.
- Experience working with large scale data related initiatives such as data conversions, data integration, data warehousing, data repositories, and data cleanup & data governance.
- Did gap analysis on current and future Quarterly Performance Reports for documentation purpose.
- Working closely with the PM, business team, IT team for getting tasks done on time.
- Experience working with Excel spreadsheet to validate the reporting results.
- Documented the bugs that were found during the process of manual and functional testing and reported the same to the manager and the developers
- Worked closely with team members to understand the application (business requirements) and deadlines which testing needs to be completed.
- Interacted with developers to resolve the defects found during the testing phase
- Involved actively in the business & team meetings and have worked on multiple projects simultaneously.
QA Team Lead
- Prepared Requirement traceability Matrix, Test Scenarios and Test cases.
- Developed test plans and executed tests.
- Developed testing schedules, estimates and milestones.
- Defined, implemented, and completed testing activities within tight project deadlines.
- Proposed appropriate and creative solutions to QA testing challenges.
- Actively participated and contributed to the QA standardization process.
- Performed Functional, Regression, System and Retesting on various applications/Platforms.
- Managed application test cycles and delivery with outsourced partners.
- Supporting triage calls from testing perspective. Execution of test scenarios related to defects and test data facilitation to the defect owners.
- Hosting chat rooms and triage calls with relevant stake holders, publishing updates.
- Supporting other team members in triage calls.
- Defect dash boarding, defect distribution, participation in release management and various leadership calls.
Environment: / Products: Microsoft .NET, MS SQL Server, SAP Supply Chain and Planning modules, SAP BI, ABAP, SharePoint
Confidential, Daly City, California
- Documented test cases/ plans for Developer, Executor and Administrator modules.
- Executed test cases for the modules.
- Triage issues/ defects with Subject Matter Experts and System Integrator.
- Prepared Defect Reports and Metrics for PMO.
- Functional and Integration tested the modules.
- Contributed to building/ validating the Requirements Traceability Matrix during test process.
- Retested resolved issues with fixes or workarounds.
- Regression/ Smoke tested the application for each service pack release.
- Developed/Updated contents for the User Manual and Help menus.