- Over 7 Years Professional experience as a QA Analyst/Tester in Healthcare, Retail, Banking/Finance Industry.
- Comprehensive knowledge of SDLC Methodologies, RUP, Waterfall model, RAD and JAD methodologies.
- Experience in managing the changes in requirements by Unified Change Management Tools (UCM) like Rational Clear Quest.
- Good documentation knowledge in maintaining the BRD and FRD using the requirement documentation management tool like Requisite Pro.
- Extensive experience in testing client/server, Internet and intranet applications developed using J2EE Technologies and .NET Technologies.
- Familiar with HIPAA EDI transactions such as 835, 837 (P, D, I) 276, 277, 278 etc.
- Experience in development methodologies like RUP, SDLC, AGILE, SCRUM and Waterfall.
- Ability to manipulate and organize the requirements and defects by Traceability Matrix.
- Efficient in Business Modeling by using UML methodologies like use case diagrams, object diagrams, class diagrams, activity diagrams and sequence diagram.
- Hands on experience in ATG, Commerce, POS, ATM Credit Debit e - commerce mPOS, OMS, order management system, WMS, warehouse management system, cart Merchandizing PCI EMV PINPAD Supply Chain Logistics SEO
- Depth knowledge of Defect management tools and Bug Reporting Tools including Bugzilla, Jira, TFS and Quality Center, IBM Rational Quality Manager.
- Hand-On experience with various testing tools such as Quality Center, Quick Test Professional, LoadRunner and Rational Robot, SOAPUI.
- Extensive work experience in Chase/Chemical Bank Credit Card Services FDR & TSYS systems conversion project to manage multibillion $ of Outstanding loan portfolios from FDR to STARS General Ledger and Corporate MSA/Infopac system
- Highly knowledgeable and experienced in Global Security Market products, Equity security and Fixed products and instrument setup, trade settlement, fail trades reporting, cash and holdings position analysis, verification/validation (reconciliation) of all portfolio accounts to custodian banks, broker/dealer and verified all Accounts Manager Reports by testing all Front Office/Middle Office/Back Office Applications and multi-tier service bases interfaces for different clients.
- Experience in testing Bloomberg Trading Systems, Electronic Trading Systems, Algo Trading Platforms (TWAP, VWAP, POV, PAIRS etc), Smart Order Routing Technology (SORT) Systems, MSP (Morgan Stanley Dark Pool), LX (Lehman Dark Pool)
- Excellent understanding of Order and Risk Management Systems for Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, Equities and Securitized Products.
- Good experience in testing applications developed using C, C#, .NET Frame Work 2.0, Visual Studio 2005, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET and SQL Server 2005.
- Experience in working with ServiceNow Workflows, Import Sets, and Update Sets.
- Experience with HIPAA/EDI and working on ICD9/ICD10 initiative.
- Expertise in manual testing & Mobile Application Testing.
- Involved in end-to-end testing of the Mobile Applications.
- Hands on experience on Mobile App Testing (iOS, Android and Web OS)
- Extensive experience of working with SOAPUI tool for functional, data driven and load testing.
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in SDLC methodologies (Waterfall model and V-model), Software Testing Life Cycle, Defect Life Cycle and various types of testing like black box testing, regression testing, smoke and sanity testing, and functionality testing(positive & negative).
- Expertise in broad range of technologies, including business process tools such as Microsoft Project, Primavera, MS Access, MS Visio, technical assessment tools, Data Warehousing concepts and web design and development.
- Expertise in using the testing tools such as Mercury Quality Center (QC) and Quick Test Pro (QTP)/HP UFT.
- Manual testing experience on Digital platforms - Hybris, Sitecore, Share Point, WCS.
- Visual Studio
- Data Warehouse
- Business objects Business Intelligence
- XML as400 Mainframe
- LISA ITKO gherkin TDD BDD cucumber automation framework XML
- SOA teradata clarity ppm Rest API Shell scripting VB script coded UI FIDDLER RALLY UNIX LINUX JIRA
Sr QA Analyst
Confidential, San Bruno, CA
- Worked with POS System and involved in testing functionalities related to sales tracking, POS scanning, Store ISP, ordering forecast, adjustments, custom retail price and promotions in POS
- Review and understand requirements related to POS (Point Of Sales) systems designed by Third Party Vendors like Retail Information System.
- Used TFS as Test management tool.
- Estimate effort for the test activities.
- Worked with mobile app IOS and Android native application.
- Performed browser compatibility and configuration testing on various operating systems such as Blackberry OS, Android OS, and IOS etc.
- Performed functional testing of individual modules (Accounts, Trading, Quotes and More) of the Application on iOS, Android, Blackberry OS, Windows OS operating systems.
- Enhanced QTP/UFT script using recovery scenarios for error handling.
- Inserted Check Points to check the broken Links, Text, and standard properties of objects using QTP/UFT
- Worked with iOS, Android, WP7 and BlackBerry mobile platforms simultaneously.
- QXDM tool used to capture logs while executing test cases
- Worked with three mobile application simultaneously: iOS (iPhone & iPad), Android and WP7
- Entering and managing defects to completion using TFS
- Involved in creating output values using QTP/UFT.
- Verify test results on Database testing using query skills using SQL and validation
- Identify, Log and follow-ups on all defects found during testing by using TFS.
- Performed mobile handset testing using iPad, iPhone, Android handsets.
- Generating test progress reports.
- Performed functional testing of individual modules Easy Access application on iOS, Android, Blackberry OS, Windows OS operating systems.
- Responsible for tracking and closing defects using Rally during SIT/UAT
- Executed test cases and reported defects using Microsoft test manager
- Also Involved in Mobile Computing testing with Windows, and Android apps essentials including cross-browser testing using UI framework.
- Developed and executed test cases and test Scenarios and followed-up defects using TFS.
- Designed and maintained test schedules, test plan, test strategy, test assignment documents for various testing activities (using SharePoint and Microsoft Test manager)
- Executing test cases and creating defects on Microsoft Test Manager (MTM)
- Prioritize testing priorities based on business risk, Access testing assets anytime; anywhere via a browser interface using TFS.
- Tested the mobile applications in both Native and Web environments and validated the mobile application functionality on physical smart phone hardware devices and virtual device emulators like: Device Anywhere, perfecto mobile and Simulators like: Android SDK, iOS SDK etc.
- Handled defect management using Microsoft Test Manager
- Tested POS application that displayed information upon scanning or manual barcode entry such as the description and retail price of the merchandise and type of customer payment Conduct Agile Scrum meetings to discuss project progress and plan
- Performed Functionality testing during the various phases of the application and analyzed the results using QTP/UFT.
- Performed data driven testing and parameterization using vb script in QTP/UFT.
- Functionally validated Web Services delivered in SOAP XML format as provided in specification document.
- Executed automated test cases in TFS
Environment: Windows, HPQC-ALM, SQL, TFS, MTM, Rally, QTP/UFT, XML, UNIX, Linux, Soap UI, VBScript, Java, Agile, Oracle, Android, Mobile Devices for IOS, Blackberry, Perfecto Mobile
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Developing Test Plan with a Test Strategy for the System testing. Instrumental in creating design and frame work for automation.
- Worked in agile development environment with frequently changing requirements.
- Analyzed the business and functional requirements of the application and also helped in developing detailed test plan and test cases.
- Defined the test criteria, project schedules and base lined the Test Plan with the help of project meetings and walkthroughs.
- Helping development team in defining the scope for Unit testing. Although Unit testing is not in the scope of QA efforts but QA team helped delivery team in putting a process in place for Unit testing activities.
- Backend testing of the DB by writing PL/SQL queries to test the integrity of the application.
- Involved in testing various New Policies, Amendments, Renewals, and Cancellations etc.
- Involved in end to end testing from Quick Quote to the policy activation in both frond end application and in the mainframe.
- Involved in testing HIPAA EDI Transactions (837I/P/D, 270/271, 276/277, 835,834, 820) for 4010
- Used the SOAP UI to perform automated testing.
- Huge Experience in EDI, MMIS, Medicare, Medicaid, HIX, ICD, 270, 271, 834, 835, 837 payer Claim processing enroll Provider Billing X12 Edifecs HL7 Part D Pharmacy Health Insurance Exchange HL7 facets QNXT X12 HIPAA EDIFACT CTP claims test pro AMISYS PowerMHS COB
- Used Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2008 and 2010 later used to Test Manager for Defect Tracking and Documentation
- Understood and articulated business requirements from user interviews to translate requirements into functional and technical specifications.
- Managed Acquisition projects by coordinating and tracking issues via weekly deal status reports for the team.
- Capture test results in TFS.
- Performed the data driven testing using the SOAP UI tool.
- Testing (that includes unit, integrated, regression, and UAT) a new .NET application which uses Microsoft Visual Studio under the Scrum (Agile) Methodology Worked with users, systems analysts, designers and programmers to create/analyze various required project/test documents
- Tested HIPAA Gateway Application Interface for all inbound and outbound messages (Healthcare Eligibility 270 and 271, Healthcare Claim Status request 276 and 277, Healthcare Claim 837 and 835)
- Assisted JAD sessions to identify the business flows and determine whether any current or proposed systems are impacted by the EDI X12 Transaction, Code set and Identifier aspects of HIPAA.
- Tested the Members, Claims, Providers and Services in Facets.
- Involved in various HIPAA and HL7 testing and validation for EDI transactions using 820, 834, 835, 837, 270/271, 267/277, 278.
- Very good experience in creating the 837 I and 837 P claims and verify the all the data elements are mapped correctly on the 835.
- Followed HIPAA Standards (4010 5010), EDI and Compliance issues, Medicare, Medicaid, ICD 9, ICD 10
- Testing on EDI scenarios (EDI 270/271, EDI 275/276, EDI 834/837)
QA Analyst III /Tester
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Reviewed and clarified the validity of transactions, artifacts, records, reports, and audit method utilized during the audit process to determine adherence to policies and procedures, IIA's standards, and regulatory compliance (HIPAA).
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for defect tracking and maintaining test cases.
- Involved in testing HIPAA EDI Transactions (837I/P/D, 270/271, 276/277, 835,834, 820) for 4010
- Aided the audit team for work assignments and developed appropriate audit steps to complete audits.
- Contributed for improvements and refinement of QA practices by conducting awareness sessions, audits and judicious process enhancement.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) as Bug Tracking tool
- Used SOAPUI to perform the test automation.
- Executed test cases to test the ASP.NET Web Pages including various controls like server controls, user controls and custom controls
- Performed the functional and data driven testing using SOAPUI.
- Set up a check-list for the individuals for Medicare Benefits that would help them verify their eligibility.
- Verified the individuals that are eligible for Medicare program.
- Included various verification points in the GUI scripts like Window existence, Menu, Object, File existence to compare the recording with the playback of the scripts.
Environment: Facets, ASP.NET, VBScript, C#, SQL SERVER 2000, IIS, XML, Mainframes TSO, JCL, DB2, l, CICS, SOAPUI, UNIX, Agile, Team Foundation Server (TFS).
EDI QA Tester
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Member of System Integration Testing (SIT) team worked on testing of new asset management reporting system ordered by UK based firm (Columbia Threadneedle Investments)
- Used Multifonds (Fund accounting, portfolio accounting and investor servicing software) for generating different type of financial reports on Net Asset Value, Exchange Rates, General Ledger accounts and pulling details on trade of particular fund (OP Code, Subscription/Redemption, Trade date, trade exchange rate, value date, etc.)
- Revamped the role of Quality Center in the reporting and invocation of the QTP Test plans, Test Lab Test Sets in Test case execution of QTP Test scripts required for testing.
- Experience in Equity, equities, Options, FOREX, Mutual Funds, Hedge Funds, trading, trade, Swaps, Swaptions, Futures, FRAs, Escrows, API, Risk management, wealth, securities, fixed income, Commodities, Mutual Fund loan, LOS, loan mortgage Origination, FX, FIX, Derivative Capital Market Asset Risk ACH SWIFT AML Wire transfer salesforce
- Developed automated test scripts using QTP for Functional and Regression testing for data synchronization ensuring pub/sub model verification.
- Created reusable actions using QTP for existing test case request response web services for enterprise integration.
- Architected and created Virtualization Environment for Upgrading and configuring of the HP Functional Testing Suite creating a virtual test lab for QTP functional testing with multiple scripts running simultaneously.
- Used CDS/FSR (CitiDirect for Securities/Fund Service Reporting) application to run the reports with provided parameters and using certain types of funds (Equities/Bonds/OTC/ETD/FX) to test if these reports are being generated in CDS UAT environment in correct form and pulling correct data from Multifonds (cross-referenced and validated report data with Multifonds data)
- Performed functional, system integration, regression and user acceptance testing of 450 plus PDF, XLS and CSV formatted reports and updated HP Quality Center/ALM and CA Rally with evidences, requirements, mapping document, steps to reproduce and descriptions
- Created adhoc data files, uploaded using internal Confidential applications such as Jasper metadata browser (SIT, UAT env.) and manually generated reports to test summary rounding issues, percentage of Net Asset Value (% NAV) calculation, decimal precision, and formatting pattern/stacking/wrapping/spacing issues
Confidential, North Richland Hills, TN
- Designed and development of test cases based on functional requirements for Institutional and Professional claims for EDI and HIPAA Transactions 837/835, 834, 276/277, 270/271 testing.
- Discussed with SMEs across different business units to gain solid knowledge of the existing Derivatives Exchange Systems and assisted in preparing an advanced Derivatives Valuation and Risk Management.
- Assisted in GAP Analysis; identified and documented improving area to meet the end state requirements.
- Designed and developed Use Cases through visually modeled UML diagrams to both management and development teams to ensure uniform understanding of the business scope, and detailed business and functional requirements.
- Experience in EDI automated first-pass claim adjudication, requiring thorough understanding of claim processing, both front and backend operations.
- Developed test plans with QA team and helped to develop test scenarios for system testing, integration testing and performance testing.
- Implemented HIPAA 4010 and 5010 / ICD 10, version for all EDI transactions.
- Interpreted and calculated the option issues like Option Premium, Strike Price, and Option Intrinsic Value for America/Euro Options in the user manual.
- Coding of QTP automation scripts was done by using VB Script.
- Involved in the full HIPAA compliance lifecycle from GAP analysis, mapping, implementation, and testing for processing of Medicaid Claims.
- Worked on EDI transactions: 270, 271, 834, 835, and 837 (P.I.D) to identify key data set elements for designated record set. Interacted with Claims, Payments and Enrollment hence analyzing and documenting related business processes.
Environment: Load Runner, ASP.NET, Java, Oracle, XMLSPY, TOAD, Windows NT /2000, SQL Server 2005, Microsoft Word, Project, Excel, PowerPoint, MS-Visio, GIS Tools, MS Project
Confidential, New York, NY
- Worked in Agile methodology during the project life cycle
- Tested the Trade Capturing, Processing, Confirmation/Matching, Settlement & Notification functionalities
- Tested equity trading system with market order, limit order
- Tested back end to confirm trade ticket is recorded accurately
- Executed Functional, Regression, System and Integration testing of different modules of the application such as portfolio details, orders, balances, activity, trade tickets, watch lists
- Used Unix/Linux commands to monitor log files
- Participated in all the meetings related to Sprint planning, daily stand up meetings, story review meetings and discussed the issues arising out of test execution.