- QA software tester offering around 6 years of expertise in Analysis, Design, Development and Validation of applications .
- Proficient with Software Quality Assurance manual and automated testing.
- Experience in testing with extensive knowledge of writing Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Procedures and Test Scripts from requirements and Use - Cases.
- Well versed in designing and implementing automation scripts using Selenium Web Driver, Junit and TestNG.
- Experience in designing test plan, test cases, and automation of test cases, creating test data and test execution using HP ALM.
- Experience in writing and executing test cases using Business driven development tool Cucumber with Gherkin.
- Very good with Programming Language like Core Java.
- Good experience in performing Database Testing using SQL Queries .
- Expertise in performing different types of Testing: Black Box, UAT, Smoke, Functionality, Performance, Regression Testing and White Box (Unit Testing).
- Great understanding of different SDLC methodologies like Agile and Waterfall .
- Experience in using Firebug and FirePath Tool to identify the Object’s id, Name, XPath and link in the web application.
- Experience in analyzing Business Requirements, Functional and Technical Specifications
- Experience in Cross Browser & Platform Testing
- Experience with Jenkins, GIT and Maven.
- Experience in testing SOAP Web Services using the open source testing tool SoapUI.
- Proficient in bug tracking, analyzing, reporting and bug history maintenance.
- Highly motivated individual with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent ability in problem solving, data analysis, reports generation .
- Possess strong ability to quickly adapt to new applications and platforms.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Programming: Core Java, SAS V9.2, SQL
Testing Tools: Selenium, Quality Center, Cucumber, Jira
Databases: Oracle PL/SQL, MySQL
Operating Systems: Unix, Windows 10
Web Skills: HTML, CSS
- Worked in Agile Methodology, participated in daily SCRUM meetings and gave the daily status of testing
- Interacted with Business and development teams for requirements/user stories and Test scenarios reviews.
- Developed test cases and test scripts based on User stories.
- Extensively used Selenium (XPath, CSS locators) to test the Web application.
- Involved in Functionality, User Interface, and Regression testing during the various phases of development using Selenium/TestNg.
- Extensively involved in identifying test cases to automate. Automated those test cases using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Java.
- Developed TestNG scripts to run the scenarios for multiple sets of data, to check the functionality of process flow in all the dependent modules.
- Creating and maintaining smoke/functional/regression scripts for web-based application using Selenium Web Driver, Java, and TestNG.
- Developed web application tests via Selenium Web Driver and TestNG.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG tool and created Selenium automation scripts in java using TestNG prior to agile release.
- Contributed to the Continuous Integration pipeline-running component builds, creating and running Deployment jobs on individual stages on running automated and manual functional tests.
- Involved in pushing the automated test code into CI (Continuous Integration) and monitored the test execution in Jenkins once the code pushed into CI.
- Used Selenium to develop automation test scripts for system’s core functionality of the application.
- Implemented Selenium based automated API testing using Page object model and TestNG.
- Developed Test scenarios for Integration and regression Testing across system releases.
- Good Knowledge on automating the Smoke and Functional test cases using Selenium Web driver, Cucumber and Java (Eclipse IDE)
- Used Selenium Grid to run the parallel testing.
- Used BDD Framework with Cucumber, Java and created Feature files with scenario, scenario outlines and step definition files with code for implementation.
- Performed manual and automated test procedures for functional testing of Web services using SoapUI.
- Validated WSDL, request and response XML. Added Assertions to validate the response xml with database.
- Conducted walk through for test scripts and test cases.
- Involved in backend testing (Data Validation Testing) by writing SQL queries.
- Thoroughly tested application along with bug reporting and tracking till bug closure.
- Generated test execution/defects reports from Quality Center and participated in weekly/daily test execution status review meetings.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver (Safari, Chrome, IE etc.), Quality Center, Jira, WebServices, Cucumber, Core Java, SQL, Windows, MS Office Tools and TestNG.Confidential, Irvine, California
- Analyzed and reviewed BRD, SRS, FRS documents to design the test cases.
- Involved in generating Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) for functional requirements.
- Designed test cases using Test Plan in Quality Center and mapped with requirements.
- Involved in execution of test cases using Test Lab in Quality Center and linked the detected defect with requirements and test cases.
- Involved in Functionality, User Interface, and Regression testing.
- Executed automated test scripts using Selenium Web driver to check the functionality of the system.
- Developed test scripts using Selenium web driver with Java and TestNG framework and SOAP UI based test cases for Webservices (API) based testing
- Good Knowledge on automating the Smoke and Functional test cases using Selenium Web driver.
- Linked detected defects during automation to requirements and test scripts using Quality Center.
- Actively participated in status meetings.
- Documented test procedure documents and test results using Quality Center.
- Conducted database validation using SQL queries.
- Participated in walk throughs for test scripts and test cases.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver (Safari, Chrome, IE etc.), Quality Center, Webservices, Core Java, SQL, Windows, UNIX, MS Office Tools and TestNG.Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Analyzed Business Requirements and functionality specification to develop Test plan, Test cases and Test scripts.
- Involved in test cases review by development team, product management and modified the test cases based on their feedback.
- Involved in black box, functional, regression, compatibility, integration testing.
- Executed the Test Cases to verify actual results to expected results.
- Extensively involved in resolving bugs fixes with Developers.
- Involved in Defect tracking and Reporting using Quality Center defect tracking tool.
- Involved in cross browser testing IE, Firefox, Safari and Chrome by executing regression test suite.
Environment: Quality Center,Jira, SQL, Windows, MS Office Tools.Confidential
- Involved in Test Cases Design
- Involved in Test Case Execution manually.
- Involved in updating the defects in HP Quality Centre.
- Created test data for user cards and card information required for controlled testing.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Regression Testing.
Environment: Quality Center, Windows, XML, MS Office Tools.