- 4+ years of overall experience in Manual as well as Automation Testing with focus on Quality Assurance.
- Experience in the Testing Life Cycle - phases include: Risk Analysis, Planning Process, Test Design, Performing Test, Defect Tracking and Management and Test Reporting.
- Experience in gathering requirements, developing test plans, test cases (manual/Automated), test procedures, test scripts and analyzing results.
- Experience in conducting Integration, Functional, Regression, Smoke, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and improvement of QA Process.
- Expertise in working with Selenium IDE and Selenium Web Driver.
- Strong Expertise in Black box/white Box testing.
- Used GitHub, source code management tool for code re-usage, high portability extending scope of Automation Testing.
- Expertise in Problem solving and Bug Reports using Tools like JIRA, HP Quality Center, Clear quest,
- Experience in testing Middleware technologies Web Services (SOAP, REST) Testing using SOAPUI Pro, IBM WebSphere MQ.
- Browser compatibility testing on IE, Firefox & Chrome.
- Experience in writing CSS Selectors, Xpath expressions to identify web elements.
- Expert in working in different Testing Methodologies like Agile - Scrum Model, Waterfall-Model.
- Experience using SQL, PL/SQL in generating the Test Data from the various Databases like Oracle, MySQL and SQL server.
- Involved in organizing different meetings, namely Test Plan Review Meeting, Test Data Requirement Meeting & Test Case Review Meeting.
- Experience with QA Methodology and QA Validation to ensure Quality Assurance Control.
Testing Tools: Mercury Interactive Test suite (Win Runner, QTP, Load Runner, Quality Center), JIRA, Rational Suite
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access
Programming Languages: Java/J2EE, HTML, XML, C, C++, PL/SQL
Platforms: Windows 9X, Windows 2000/NT/XP, UNIX, Linux
Packages: MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio
- Responsible for developing and executing of test plan and test cases
- Performed Web service automation testing using SOAPUI pro.
- Added assertions in response XML to validate the output of web service calls.
- Developed Groovy script in SOAPUI tool.
- Utilized multiple validation rules, property transfers, Data Gen etc. in SOAPUI tool to validate request and response of Web Services.
- Worked with programmers to test the daily builds and reported bugs
- Modified the existing scripts to match the element tags due to migration.
- Perform Functional, Data Validation, Integration, regression and User Acceptance testing..
- Performed compatibility testing on different browsers like IE, Firefox & Chrome.
- Performed automation testing using Selenium.
- Used TOAD for developed SQL queries and validating data in Data Base.
- Prepared and executed Test Cases as per System Requirements and User Stories.
- Reported the daily status of test cases executed/failed, worked with business analysts to assure new functionality changes were reasonable regarding existing physical design.
- Developed and executed Test cases, Tracked the status of project using HP Quality Center Test management tool.
Environment: Java, WebServices, WSDL, XML, SoapUI Pro, Selenium, Oracle Database, SQL, Toad, HP Quality Center
- Responsible for interacting frequently with the Developers, Business Analysts in order to solve issues.
- Involving the SIM (Software Issue Management) meetings to review the status of the bugs.
- Performed Functional, Regression, and User-Acceptance testing and executing comprehensive test strategies and test cases.
- Build validation test cases based on critical data elements in business requirements.
- Involved in setting up the data for END-2-END (Product Acceptance Test) test to validate the basic functionality of the application.
- Performed Functionality, Negative, Positive, Integration, System, and Database testing for the test scenarios.
- Responsible to log the issues in HP ALM (Defect Tracking and Management tool).
- Responsible for testing JMS module using RIT for IBM WebSphere message queue
- Involved in the testing of SOAP Web services which are consumed by other applications using SOAPUI
- Involved in testing the triggers and stored procedures
- Involved in testing the scheduler jobs for email and processing the JMS messages
- Used GIT as version control.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Interacted with Business team to understand Business logic and User Requirements.
- Analyzed business requirements document and developed test plans, test objectives, test strategies, test priorities, test cases etc.
- Attended meetings to better understand the applications.
- Created Test Automation Scripts using Mercury QTP for Regression, Functionality.
- Actively participated in System testing, Integration testing and coordinated UAT.
- Written and executed SQL queries to access database.
- Created traceability matrices.
- Performed API testing with different sub-systems.
- Responsible for Planning, Coordination and Implementation of QA methodology
- Uploaded and executed Functional Test cases in HP Quality Center.
- During execution phase smoke, functional, black box, End to End and regression tests are performed.
- Organize the Test Data with the Business Analyst for the Regression Testing.
- Coordinated the Defect Management Process during Test execution using Quality Center
- Coordinated with Business Analysts & Developers for defect analysis
- Used Rational Clear Quest to track and close Defects as and when Defects were Fixed
Environment: QTP 10.0, Java, Oracle, Quality Center, Clear Quest, API tool, SQL, MS Excel
- Involved in Developing Test Cases, Test Scripts.
- Documented Test scripts in JIRA.
- Responsible for System Testing, UAT, Regression Testing and Functional Testing.
- Prepared Status Summary Reports with details of executed, passed and failed Test scripts.
- Created documents such as test plans, test execution and test results documents.
- Responsible for updating Quality Center with the test case results and findings.
- Conducted Smoke, Regression testing for every new builds.
- Involved in writing test scripts in home grown framework called QATS
- Responsible for Database testing using SQL queries in Oracle.
- Prepared Traceability matrices to fill the gap between the requirements and the test case covered.
- Involved in communicating with non-technical audience about the technical concepts.
- Involved in submitting Bug Report weekly .Used excel spread sheets to list problems for different modules.
- Performed Data Validation before loading into the target database and documented test results in comparison with the expected results
Environment: Java, Oracle, Web logic Application Server, CVS.