- Around 6+years of experience in Software Quality Assurance & Testing.
- Proficient in Mostly Manual and some Automated Testing Tools.
- Experience in testing Windows and Web Applications using C#, VB.NET, XML, Web Services, and SharePoint.
- Extensive knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) methodologies.
- Experience in complete project life cycle development including Analysis, Design, and Coding, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, UAT & maintenance.
- Develop test cases (both positive and negative testing, boundary conditions) and use cases based on technical documentation and feature description.
- Experience in working with different modules of Quality Center such as Requirements, BPT, Test Plan, Test Lab and Defects.
- Performed Back End Testing by executing SQL queries.
- Participated in design walkthroughs and verified QC Test Scripts and results.
- Good Documentation and Process Management skills with an ability to effectively understand the business requirements to develop a quality product.
- Performed portfolios of clients and assignments and key client relationship, develop and deliver services and value charters
- Participated in planning all testing activities to ensure deliverables are met on time; including test planning, test execution, defect tracking, and test reporting.
- Performed Manual and Automated Testing Written automation scripts for Regression test cases and executes using Selenium.
- Developed Automation Test scripts using cucumber, Java, Selenium, web driver.
- Effectively and accurately documented and analyzed all test results to accurately assess product quality and proactively work to resolve any issues.
- Established and maintained test data.
- Documented and presented detailed and summary test findings throughout the life of the project
- Participated in automation of test cases using QTP.
- Developed QTP automation scripts using Descriptive Programming.
- Used Quality Center for Documentation management and defect tracking.
- Tested the functional aspects of the system.
Environment: SharePoint, Java, J2EE, .NET, Oracle, SOAP UI, QTP, SQL, Quality Center and Selenium
- Implemented a uniform QA process for dev team, business members and test team to follow.
- Created/reviewed/debugged QTP Test Scripts. (Driver Script, Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Reusable Scripts) and creating and maintain object repositories.
- Used functions, checkpoints and Parameterization and synchronization statements extensively to customize QTP scripts.
- Developed Selenium test cases using JUnit framework.
- Developed Automation scripts for new enhancements using Selenium WebDriver and JUnit.
- Developed ANT Build scripts to run Sanity Test scripts developed in Selenium WebDriver.
- Designed and maintained test cases manually in excel spreadsheet and stored them on SharePoint for tracking purposes.
- Actively participated Agile and scrum meetings, review and developed test scenarios.
- Followed Agile Methodology to emphasize on real time communication over written documentation.
- Developed Test scenarios, Test Scripts and Test cases based on Requirements, Detail Specification Document’s and GAP documents.
- Coordinated with SME to discuss different scenarios at the time of scripting Test Cases.
- Ran smoke tests and daily health checks in QA environment to ensure services are up and running.
- Conducted Functionality testing during various phases of the application using QTP.
- Coordinated team of QA resources to perform the testing related activities through all phases of STLC.
- Used Quality Center for reporting and tracking bug and generating reports.
- Used Rally (Agile Project Management tool) for creating user stories, test cases, tracking defects
- Participated in client interaction and reporting during UAT.
- Ran queries against databases to verify the correctness of XML response.
- Reviewed extensive SQL Queries with complex multi - table joins and nested queries.
- Used Quality Center to store Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts and for bug tracking.
- Created and maintained regression test suites within QTP.
- Created extensive test cases and test plan for various scenarios and documented in SharePoint.
- Participated in Triage Meetings, weekly status meetings with IT and business people.
Environment: SharePoint, Java, J2EE, .NET, Oracle, SOAP UI, QTP, Vbscript, SQL and Quality Center
- Analyzed business process workflows and critical business functions through walkthroughs and requirement documents.
- Modified and executed Test Case Scripts (Java-Selenium WebDriver) in Eclipse IDE, design of automation test framework (JUnit and ANT).
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium Web Driver API) in Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of the Script.
- Gathered and document business requirements for Intranet using SharePoint.
- Conducted Agile Scrum meetings to discuss project progress and plan.
- Executed testing methodologies which will include both GUI testing and database Validation testing.
- Interacted with the developers to report and using Quality Center.
- Used Quality Center to run test scripts and log defects.
- Wrote Test Plan and Test Cases according to business requirement.
- Created and updated test cases based on new and/or /updated functional or interface requirements.
- Extracted data from an MS SQL Server and create MS Excel and reports for business specific data validation.
- Performed Defect Root Cause Analysis, interacted with related Team, and tracked defects in a Quality Center.
- Imported test cases from MS Excel, MS Word to Quality Center.
- Developed, reviewed and executed End-to-End Test Plans, Scenarios and Test cases according to product specification and track the test coverage through requirements traceability matrixes.
- Used SharePoint site for uploading and maintaining all the documents.
- Worked on Agile/ SCRUM technology and participated in daily SCRUM meeting, Sprint planning meeting.
- Performed Regression Testing by generating QTP scripts based on the business process.
- Tested applications and documented results and bugs including documentation of information useful in the debugging process.
- Conducted Functional, UAT, Integration, System and Black Box Testing of the application.
- Performed backend testing to validate the data using SQL queries.
- Generated the test execution report in Quality Center to be reviewed by the QA Manager and development team.
- Used Quality Center for Documentation management and defect tracking.
- Performed the Backend integration testing to ensure data consistency on front-end by writing and executing SQL queries on the Database.
Environment: s: Java, Z2EE, MS SQL Server, QTP, SharePoint, Quality Center, Vbscripting, Business Objects, SQL, MS SQL Server Management Studio
- Developed detailed test cases and test scripts using Quality Center for Functional, Security and Regression Testing.
- Participated in project requirements review and developed system test documents.
- Worked in Agile, scrum, and sprint environment in order to change the requirements and features set.
- Developed and/or helps develop risk based test strategies and Plans.
- Performed sanity and smoke testing on the system manually.
- Managed defect communication, remediation, and acceptance with business and development stakeholders.
- Developed and reviewed test strategy, SIT/UAT test plan documents, test cases, test reports, log, manage, and retest defects in defect tracking system Quality Center.
- Managed the Usability, GUI, Integration, UAT, regression test executions and provided management reporting on the test results from the Quality Center.
- Worked across multiple cross-functional teams to execute full system testing, integration, and coordinate End-to-End testing.
- Documented Log defects and working with development team to resolve issues.
- Published the final test results as test metrics and upload to specified links where project team has access to verify results.
- Had thorough knowledge of agile methodology. Attended daily scrums, sprint planning and Sprint Kick off.
- Monitored adherence to quality standards in development, testing and business processes and able to produce quantifiable metrics to measure success.
Environment: Java, Windows, Quality Center, .NET, HTML & XML, MS-Office and MS SQL Server